2014 Year in Review

Chris, the best place to ride out the storm is not in a place you do not know, among people you do not know.
The best way to ride out the storm is in a city you yourself have built. How is that? See in Isaiah:
“If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed,”… “Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.”
Forget the religion for a moment: Isaiah’s words have survived because his words had truth and value. It’s good advice.
Build your city, and have shelter in the storm.

At first I thought this was "to crazy to be true" well i was wrong:   https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s2828/text.  Here it is right from the horses mouth. Unbelievable! Three congress men at 11 pm at night!  I have read all of this article as well.  I need to stop reading for a while, my toes are tingling from all the 'shockyness'.  Reality is truly stranger then fiction.

They want to liberate Russia like they liberated Rhodesia?Sanctions were a great benefit to Rhodesia, it encouraged domestic solutions to domestic problems. How many times are you encouraged to buy Local? Well, the Russians will be buying local.
The one and only reason that Rhodesia capitulated was because Kissinger persuaded South Africa not to send oil to Rhodesia. And Russia has all the oil it needs.
There is not a snowball's chance in hell that these efforts will succeed.
The politically correct may turn away now.
What makes me angry is that a black man from Africa is trying to get the white men to fight each other. To what purpose?  So that Russia can be colonized after Europe. The black man is not content with Africa- He also wants Eurasia.
I knew he would, but it was politically incorrect to say so. But now the gloves come off.

I go away on vacation and a "unanimous " bill passes congress for Draconian sanctions against Russia?  According to the comments there were four, not three representatives involved, and two were democrats while two were republicans. However, the source in the comments was an anti-zionist extremist sort of fellow. . .  hmmm.

[quote=Arthur Robey]What makes me angry is that a black man from Africa is trying to get the white men to fight each other. To what purpose?  So that Russia can be colonized after Europe. The black man is not content with Africa- He also wants Eurasia.
I knew he would, but it was politically incorrect to say so. But now the gloves come off.
[/quote]
Hi Arthur,
No need to use concerns about being politically incorrect as a distraction.
Focusing on the real issue, I think you might be stronger with your gloves on, as empiricism is one of the accoutrements of the perspicacious. Do you care to supply any evidence that Obama is really forwarding the interests of Africa over those of the US?   Obama is half white and is fluent only in English, his mother tongue.
More importantly, how much control do you think the current president has versus the American deep state? 
There is a lot of evidence that US foreign policy only varies a little between Republican and Democratic administrations and that the president has less and less power to change the course of the ship of state, whereas deep seated interests that we are starting to call the deep state are really in control of key decisions.
If US foreign policy is dominated by African interests forwarded by Obama, how can you explain how Obama continued so many of Bush II's foreign policies, that he has continued to expand the surveillance state, has not closed Guantanamo, etc.?  We've been expanding NATO and trying to get Ukraine on our side since at least the time when we supported Yushchenko in the Orange Revolution of 2004-2005, when Bush II was president.
We have Obama for two more years; that's not very long.   How will you explain the fact that the trend of American foreign policy, the war on terror, and the expansion of the surveillance state is likely to continue in more or less the same way when Bush the Third or Hillary are coronated in January of 2017?
Racial division is an act of legerdemain that the powerful have used to divide the people for a very long time.  There are some very real racial divisions in America, as we can see in Ferguson and beyond.  Claims that Barak Obama puts the interests of Africa over the US may have some emotional appeal for those who like that flavor of ice cream, but they are almost entirely lacking in evidence.
Don't let the razzle dazzle distract you from the man behind the curtain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGRMgGQkzwQ

A black man from Africa (Would you supply references, my understanding is that Obama is from the U.S.) 
Is trying to make the white men fight each other. (Which white men is he trying to get to fight, just so I am clear, and can you supply some in formation as to why you think that their respective races are a motivating factor.  Are there others helping this black man instigate this fight and are they black or white and do their respective races have anything to do with the reason they are trying to get the white men to fight?)

So that Russia can be colonized after Europe.  (Is Europe colonized?  If so would you define colonization as you understand it?  Or is this in process and how do you see this playing out. Please comment on the racial motivations if possible.

The black man is not content with Africa- He also wants Eurasia.  Is this black men in general or the black man represented by Obama or just Obama by himself?   I'm not aware that he "has" Africa could you elaborate, My understanding is that others such as China have significant influence in Africa.  Are you asserting that the plan of Obama is to colonize Europe and Eurasia and that his race is a driving factor behind this?  What is the breadth of this foreign policy goal and are there only black men involved in it's execution or are their other races as well?  is their motivation racial in nature?

I knew he would,How long have you known, is this a conspiracy and would you elaborate on its genesis structure and scope. 

but it was politically incorrect to say so. Why do you think it was politically incorrect?

But now the gloves come off.  What specifically motivated you to take the gloves off.

If I've misunderstood you i apologize, I would truly appreciate some clarification.

Thank you.

Actions speak louder than words.
Obama has opened the floodgates to non-Anglo peoples from meso-America. When will you be a minority in your own country? Why, if not to dilute the Anglo vote?

Europe is already flooded with people who have never experienced an ice age and have no Neanderthal genes.

People with Neanderthal genes are being purged from Africa. I was born in Zimbabwe. I am not allowed to work there, I am not allowed to live there, I was not allowed to support my father who was dying of old age. Imagine the nostril flaring outrage if a black Englishman was treated thus. Go on- have a go- boot an England born black man out of Europe. Further, have him beg to go home to support his aged parents and deny him his request based purely on the colour of his skin.

My Afrikaaner friends say that the white farmers are being systematically slaughtered by "criminals". This is not criminal activity- it is ethnic cleansing. They are just being picked off, one family at a time, to keep it off the radar. So much for the promises of Nelson Mandela. My sister and her friends close their eyes and beg to be allowed to live the illusion that South Africa is truly a rainbow nation.

It is pure naivete to think that there was only one successful colonial group- The Anglo-Saxon. The Bantu are quite capable of colonizing too.

In summery there are more and more Bantu in Europe and less and less Whites in Africa. Guess who is colonizing who?

Every time we elect a Black leader to a position of authority we do so in hope that This time it will be different. And every time we are disappointed. I remember Bob Mugabe very well. (May he live forever).

So, this "Ukrainian freedom support act of 2014" of some form became a law (not sure the details):
Dec 11, passed the House(~11 pm Thursday after a very big 1.1 trillion budget bill ), Dec 13 , passed the senate (Do they work on Saturdays? ), Dec 18 the president signed; Through the government gambit in one week!

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr5859

or here

https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/5859?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%225859%22%5D%7D

I am not sure about how this law is different the 'S 2828'  I posted above, they seem mostly the same to me. 

A fast track law of economic warfare with Russia using Ukraine in December of a lame duck congress?  Put this with the article from sandpuppy and what does this all mean?  I can't de-convolute this; what is going on in the US congress??? Am I just stepping out into a world I really don't understand?  Are we making it a 'law' to increase economic warfare with Russia with the congressional consent of ~1-2% of congress?  

Is this stinky? 

[quote=Arthur Robey]Actions speak louder than words.
Obama has opened the floodgates to non-Anglo peoples from meso-America. When will you be a minority in your own country? Why, if not to dilute the Anglo vote?
[/quote]
Hi Arthur,
Using race as a theoretical basis for predicting or explaining  how people act is very weak and does not pass your own normally high criteria for going first class and looking deeply.  This is why I asked for more evidence.
The painful experiences of you and your family with Mugabe have nothing to do with Obama.  Can I use Hitler's genocide as a guide to inform me how Putin or Obama or Merkel will treat Jewish people just because all four leaders were white Christians?  This is not evidence.
Anyway Obama's mother was white and to say that Obama is white is just as accurate as to say that he is black.
You claimed that Obama was forwarding the interests of Africa at the expense of those of European peoples but then you asserted that Obama "opened the floodgates" to Latin Americans.  What does this have to do with Obama supporting African interests? 
Furthermore Obama's stance on immigration doesn't differentiate him as much from many other modern US presidents as most would like to believe.  Amnesty has been granted to illegal immigrants at least eight times in the past 30 years, including Obama's most recent one.  Under Ronald Reagan, 3 million illegal immigrants were granted amnesty, for example.  
The increase in non-white immigration to North America and W. Europe has more to do with modern demographics and economics than with any one leader.  How can you explain all of the non-white immigration to Europe, for example, when there have been no black leaders of Western European nations?
The stuff about Europe, Neanderthals and the like doesn't follow.  Somehow, you and the other 90% of your fellow Australians who are of European descent are able to survive Down Under, in spite of the fact that you don't share much or any of the genes of the aboriginals, who comprise well under 5% of the Australian population no matter how you count the stats.
For a guy who has taught me so much, and who does such a great job reminding us about the complex nature of the world, you sure seem to want to simplify this issue into an abstract theory on race that is very far from robust when held to the glass of evidence.

[quote=HughK][quote=Arthur Robey]
Actions speak louder than words.
[/quote]
Hi Arthur,
Using race as a theoretical basis for predicting or explaining  how people act is very weak and does not pass your own normally high criteria for going first class and looking deeply.  This is why I asked for more evidence.
[/quote]
I'm with Arthur on this one.  Racism can most certainly go "both ways", and right now it is being used as a political tool by TPTB to drive an agenda - Divide and Conquer - from both sides. It is exactly about diluting the vote - any vote - that would threaten the fiat gravy train.  Do you live in America, Hugh?
Sometimes your posts are like a flat tire on a freeway.

Please delete, double post.

Hugh and I are going to sort this out behind the bike shed.
I apologize for hijacking the thread. My passions and fears got the better of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZCQbfN9sw8

More recent Stock Val to GDP graph http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dshort/charts/valuation/Buffett-Indicator.html?Buffett-Indicator.gif   With the stock market 1K run up the last 30 days I wonder what this ratio is now.
Another very enjoyable read, thank you Dave.  Passed on to many.