2019: The Beginning Of The End (Free Premium Report)

“we’re going to start the new year here at Peak Prosperity by responding to the wishes of our premium subscribers and making our most recent premium report free to everyone.”
Thank you for paying attention to the need to spread this viewpoint to the masses. I’ve resisted membership primarily because I so disagree with the policy of providing the truth only to affluent insiders. We have another crisis upon us. Yes, provide the info to insiders early to reward them for their financial support and early adoption. But then, do the right thing for the world and distribute all your information with a small lag.
Keep up the good work and keep telling it like it is.

“we’re going to start the new year here at Peak Prosperity by responding to the wishes of our premium subscribers and making our most recent premium report free to everyone.”
Thank you for paying attention to the need to spread this viewpoint to the masses. I’ve resisted membership primarily because I so disagree with the policy of providing the truth only to affluent insiders. We have another crisis upon us. Yes, provide the info to insiders early to reward them for their financial support and early adoption. But then, do the right thing for the world and distribute all your information with a small lag.
Keep up the good work and keep telling it like it is.