Beyond Binary: When choosing sides isn't an option

Nick and associates have always been around…And when they get canelled, there will be others to replace them… Just like the MAGA crowd, I’m certain there are some small percentages of Nazi’s. ‘The exceptions don’t make the rule’.
One of the main reason Nick & Co are getting more popular is partly the Jewish community fault. As written above, when people ask the Jewish question in good faith, they are automatically labelled as anti-semetic. Naturally people are, 1st get offended and 2nd why the shaming/hate. What are they hiding, why can’t it be discussed. Is it another conspiracy?.. When people avoid the difficult questions, they go elsewhere to find the answer…
Sunlight is the best disenfectant… The longer we avoid the difficult questions the more likely people are going to go to the extremes to find the answer…
Asking questions dosn’t make anyone evil… Avoiding them does lead to suspicion and distrust…

A democracy is only mob rule, the masses make the rules. I would make the point that Chris has made many valued points that Mass Psychosis would ruin that governing process quickly.

If you’re interested in learning more about teeth alignment and breathing, I highly recommend “Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art” by James Nestor. From chewing, to how we’ve become mouth breathers, and don’t fully breathe into our lungs (those masks were really ‘helpful’ in that regard /sarcasm/), there was much to understand about how far we’ve fallen from our ancestors’ healthier facial structures…which accommodated a full set of teeth (including wisdom teeth!), but has slowly narrowed.

I would argue that genocide is already here – isn’t that what the Covid shots were all about? Now we’re dealing with major 2 wars, “random” freak disasters (e.g., Ohio, Maui, Acapulco, etc.), yet haven’t even dealt with all of the “immigrants” running across the US borders and the havoc they’ll wreak. Improving our social connections (and knowing who we can rely on), learning to defend ourselves and understanding the lay of the land better than they do will undoubtedly be on our side…as long as people wake up to those facts.

Walking On Sidewalks - Bad For The Body

Your comment on sidewalks and cobbles made me laugh. My doctor suggested I go barefoot outside to improve my balance. Not happening - but a young friend from a hiking club had “sock shoes” that protected her feet but allowed for more normal walking than my heavy hiking boots. After looking around, I found vivobarefoot, designed to give my feet a more barefoot experience. They improve balance and reduce knee and hip pain. AND, of course, I can’t use them in the winter with snow and ice on the ground so they are in the closet from Dec-Mar.
We had some really nice weather in early spring, so I broke out my shoes and started walking in them. With snow and ice patches still on trails, I walked on the dry sidewalks. Within a week, I was suffering from knee pain. I went to physical therapy and she immediately asked what had I done differently. I suddenly remembered the shoes. At first I thought it strange, because I wear them for hours a day doing yard and garden work and never a knee problem. I’ve used them on hiking trails (not paved). Then the ah-ha. I almost never walk on sidewalks with them. Sure enough, no barefoot shoes on sidewalks - no knee pain. We’re still not sure what it is about the hard, flat surface that causes the problem, but I’m not experimenting more.