Coronavirus: The Home Lockdown Survival Guide

“As you’re able, get groceries, daily if you can, buying extra on each trip to increase your home food stores.” If I do daily runs into grocery stores, I am going to run out of masks pretty quickly. Should we be looking into curbside delivery? Something else? If this lasts three months, my family of four is going to be low on food.
Nick, as long as you have three masks you will be fine. Seems like the longest virus particles survive is 14 days. So get three masks and three ziplock bags. Label each mask and bag with "A, B, C", matching bag to mask. First week, use mask A to go out. Come home, put mask in bag outside, then put mask on shelf. Date the bag. Next week use mask B. When you return do the same thing, bag the mask and date. Third week, use mask C. Do the same. Fourth week, open Mask A's bag and use the now safe mask. Its been at least 14 days (more like 18-21). Continue the rotation as long as you need. Now I would probably toss a half cup of rice into each bag to control moisture, since your breath will soil the mask slightly and you don't want things to be growing on the mask while its in a sealed container. You could even eat the rice after its been used though I'd cook it really well, lol. ADDED: Sorry, just saw you were discussing daily, my bad. The concept is still the same though you'd need a lot more mask. Unless you are in real need you could probably go to bi-weekly shopping trips. If short on masks, use heat sterilization (30 minutes at 170F).
You need to be as naked as possible for as much time exposure as possible, without burning. Vitamin D is very important and needs to come from the sun, not supplement, but it is about much more than Vitamin D. Set up a privacy screen. You want all parts of the solar radiation to penetrate as deeply as they can.
Why does my admittedly dirty mind see a business opportunity in outdoor naked webcamming? Strictly as a health related business mind you. Remember, lead by example (at $4.99 a minute).

I do 40:40 program. 40 minutes full sun with 40% skin exposure, daily, around noon, standard time. The most UVB rays are at midday.
Also, do not wash/shower afterwards. The scrubbing can wash away the chemical change.

Our neighbors had a bunch of kids so they rented out their house next to us for a few years to live in a bigger house. Their renters were a piece of work. One exceptionally snowy, icy winter we were all anxious for spring. I thought it was raining but it appeared to only be raining over my neighbors. Upon closer examination, the new renters thought they could hurry spring and ice and snow melting. Yep, they hooked up the sprinkler and watered the driveway and lawn.
dtrammel - sometimes things don’t work out like planned!
AKGrannyWGrit

It is very important to give atta-boys to all involved first. Take your time, everyone likes to be praised. Use your own actions first as an example of something to be improved. “Man, I was about to royally screw up–thanks for catching that, Bud. I owe you.” The most valuable thing about this time is that you are setting the stage for future discussions. You are taking the fear out of making mistakes. If ever someone needs to be dressed down, for Pete’s sake, do it in private.
From my days as an NCO, "Always praise someone in public, always dress them down in private".

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amazon-temporarily-shuts-down-warehouse-140649897.html

Prayer is a form on meditation. Whatever floats your boat.

Can you speak to the recent comments that Ibuprofen makes the virus worse, and if so, why. Also, I'm hearing that the latest is that it's causing stomach symptoms before the known symptoms, if those at all. Any fact to this? Thanks for all the hard work to bring the best and most up to date information.

Me taking my cat to the vet today #raidthoseplaytherapysupplies

I was able to see my dentist, dermatologist, M.D. right away, all due to others cancelling. I was able to get my dog in to see vet today because of cancellation. I wanted to make sure I had covered all my medical, dental bases before lockdown. I suggest you do the same.

First time using the pharmacy drive-thru window. Went fine, no need to go into the store. Used gloves for the transaction. Guess I’ll just let the bag of medication sit there for a bit, hopefully any virus will deactivate.
Neighbor was kind enough to provide bananas and bread. I was ready to begin eating canned goods or SPAM for breakfast, but they were nice enough to provide some perishables for us. When I provided $20 and received a $10 back, cleaned both sides of the $10 bill.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/03/david-icke-the-truth-behind-the-coronavirus-pandemic-covid-19-lockdown-the-economic-crash/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e2RXLDa5noW

The cornonavirus/Covid-19 just got personal for me. My friend, Dr. Sergio Trindade, a Brazilian living in the US, just died of the disease in a New York hospital.
http://polarconnection.org/profiles-advisory-bo/sergio-c-trindade/
I hope this is the last friend I lose to this thing, but I don’t think it will be. I hope you and your loved ones are spared.

Bill Ryan makes a video in 2010 describing a very small and powerful elite group saying “We’re going to give China a cold”. He describes a viral bio-weapon released starting in China and eventually sweeping through the whole world. The ultimate purpose: reduce population and increase control.
Event 201 occurs in October 2019 and describes beforehand, almost the exact scenario which is unfolding in front of us now. And it occurs at exactly the same time as the World Military Games are taking place in Wuhan, China.
The World Military Games take place in China and included US military personnel. There is a conspicuous absence though of Israeli military and of military from British Commonwealth countries (i.e. UK, Australia, New Zealand) except for Canada. Canada, by the way, was mentioned as a possible source of the virus that supposed originated in China.
Wuhan was the location of China’s most advanced virus research lab, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the only declared site in all of China qualified to work with deadly viruses.
China is hard hit and Iran, of all countries in the world, is also hard hit. China, of course, is considered the major future foe of the US just as Iran has been considered the key foe of Israel.
The WHO response to this pandemic was notoriously slow and inadequate. The WHO, by the way, was founded by the Rockefellers to further their world health agenda. The Gates Foundation also has a world agenda for vaccination.
In the economic devastation being wreaked upon the world, small businesses are being hit the hardest and will be given less support than the large businesses. In Communist Russia, small businesses were targeted for eventual extinction because they represented a stronghold of economic and political independence in thought and action. The same was true for private land holdings. Witness the extermination of the kulaks.
The Chicago Turnpike and the Mackinac Bridge Authority are both now refusing to take cash since cash is “dirty” and may transmit the virus. Other businesses are now increasingly refusing cash for the same reason. Digital transactions and digital currency provide a solution and also enable much tighter control of transactions and taxation.
Phones are now being tracked to help detect the spread of disease. This same tracking also ups the level of surveillance and control. More specifically, AI is being used increasingly for tracking and increases the level of surveillance and control.
To control the narrative and allegedly prevent misinformation, websites, YouTube channels, Facebook postings, etc. that present any information counter to the desired narrative are being increasingly restricted (by demonetization and censorship) or removed.
Because of restrictions on large gatherings, places of worship are being shut down, voluntarily even, to be in compliance with the social good. Of course, they can stream their services but participation will likely fall and contributions will likely fall even more.
The same outcomes for the climate change narrative are now the outcomes desired for the corona virus narrative. Just as weather transformed into climate change, seasonal infections have transformed into corona virus.
Measures to address the corona virus all increase the level of governmental, corporate, and household indebtedness. Who are the parties who benefit from debt and are threatened by the financial independence of citizens?
Measures to address the corona virus decrease civil liberties and individual freedom in favor of the collective. Who are the parties who benefit from decreased civil liberties and increased collectivism.

There are no coincidences. A quote attributed to the CIA but with that attribution now wiped from the Net.

Day by day, more and more is being controlled by fewer and fewer. David Jeremiah

Thanks, dtrammel. I appreciate this answer to the question I had about acetaminophen vs. ibuprofen. I have both medicines, so I will follow your advice regarding the trade. :slight_smile:

All the hype and statistics disappear and life gets real when you lose someone you care about.
My sympathy to Dr. Trindade’s family.
AKGrannyWGrit

Prayer and meditation are different. Prayer can be meditational in its nature but meditation isn’t prayer. In religious parlance, prayer is talking to God, meditation is just being with God. And the emotional state of the participant can be decidedly different between the two.

Thanks, RebelYell. I read your blog and I agree that the data can also be interpreted the way you interpret them. The problem is in getting reliable data. The cruise ship may provide the best data to support the idea that the CFR is quite low…if hospitals are not overwhelmed. So…all the more reason to practice extreme social distancing until we know what we have here. A friend of mine just died of this thing, so it is real…but how serious??? (It was 100% serious for him.) Well, we will know sooner rather than later.

Thank you, Granny. Yes, it gets a lot more real when it is a friend or loved one.