Meet the New Team!

Looks like a very capable team! Glad you are all here. Thank you.

And congrats to the new team. Can’t wait to see what the future holds :slight_smile:

I’m humbled and honored to be working alongside such an esteemed team supporting this remarkably conscious community.
It’s hard to believe it’s been over a decade when I followed Chris around ground zero of Occupy Wall Street. We met some amazing people that day who gave us hope that maybe there was a chance their voices would be heard and make a difference on a grand scale. Boy were we wrong!
https://youtu.be/sLPdJJZsDlY

Great to see this expansion and what a bunch of nice and capable people you gathered. I’m looking forward to the things to come and wish you all a lot of success together. Welcome!

Chris and team,
It’s very exciting to watch the team grow! I can’t wait to see what you will accomplish. I’ve been a lurker on the site since the beginning. I sold my Silicon Valley home in 2006 and purchased a 65 acre homestead in the Midwest. I’m going to attend the Polyface farm event and I hope to see some of you there.

Welcome to all of you.
I am very excited with what this site is going to do, and the impact to humankind and society it is going to make, going forward.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Great to see you join the conversation here, Matt, and we’ll see you at Polyface!

Welcome, new Team PP!
I’m looking forward to the evolving PP, especially since Whitney and Aaron finally fixed my account glitch and got me back in behind the paywall. Many thanks for that! It is very good to be back.
Susan

So cool to see all this new talent. Can’t wait to see how this all unfolds. I was one of the earliest tribe members, discovering Chris when the Crash Course wasn’t even finished yet. During the 2008 crash I wasn’t satisfied with mainstream media’s interpretation of what was happening and dove into the history of monetary systems to try and unearth what on Earth was happening. This search quite naturally led me to chrismartenson.com which then pointed to many other directions (The Fourth Turning, Charles Hugh Smith, James Kunstler, and on and on).
I await this new direction with excitement and anticipation.

Wasn’t it just yesterday we were welcoming Adam onboard?
Looks like a healthy rebirth Chris. Congratulations.
I can see the new team will be extremely fruitful. (word play intended)
As always, thank you for your guidance in these interesting times.
SS

Thank you Chris for introducing us to your team! It is nice to be able to put a face to a name.
I’m looking forward to all the changes and new ideas as we move forward in such interesting time.
This is a great group of people to be working with.

Great to see the new team. With the crazy belief that wearing soft casts on your feet not only leads to atrophy of the feet, thus the loss of the natural spring in your step and that somehow translates over to ones relationship with nature and thought processes in general, its great to see this site building that connection with nature one step further and putting a little spring back in its thoughts :slight_smile: In this day and age it is easy travel through life with heavy thoughts, a heavy heart and heavy feet. Maybe they’re connected?

Fantastic, great to see a capable team assembled to carry forward PP.
Looking forward to meeting some (all?) of you at Polyface Farm.

Nice to meet you!

What a great way to meet all of you. I only discovered Peak Prosperity at the beginning of the pandemic. I am grateful for all that Chris has done and am looking forward to the great things that all of you will do for the tribe. I’m excited to meet all of you at Polyface Farms in 2 weeks. If you need a hand with anything that can be done remotely, please feel free to reach out. I have extensive experience with websites, ecommerce, online marketing, community building, apps, and more. I can send you a link to my CV if needed. There is a bright young man in my household who would make a great intern as well if you just need hands on keyboards or some creativity from the newest generation joining our world.
Thank you Chris for the amazing and inspiring work you continue to do. You continue to amaze and delight all of us with your candor and logic. I miss when that was more common in our world and am grateful that we still have it here.

Being an entrepreneur in one of the hottest sectors and developing companies in the world, I know the value of a solid TEAM. Thank you for being there to support Chris in the continuity of Peak Prosperity and delivering the high-value information we all cherish so dearly!

This team looks extremely capable and creative. It’s exciting to imagine what the website will look like coming up.
Welcome to you all!

Aa?ron, put some shoes on. That picture is making my feet feel cold. I hope the responses are directly related to the posts. It was a pain to scroll to see who was responding to which post. So if that got cleaned up…my heart will be warm, even though my feet may feel cold.