Navigating 2024 - Managing Wealth In The Year of the Midwit

Jim, if I had fun money to put at risk, I would probably get some BTC, my decision based only upon the knowledge, enthusiasm, and conviction you’ve shown in your many posts. I acknowledge that I am unable to grasp the value and potential of it, and that is my failing. BTC could be great, and only time will tell.

2 Likes

The Wef’s Silly Ideas

We’ve been all but successfully corralled, or maybe a purse seine is a better analogy, the forces arrayed against us are ominous but there are rails missing from the corral and the seine has not not completely closed!
I’ve shared the name of Edward Mandal House before, he was a British/Rothschild agent & Woodrow Wilson’s handler, you know similar to Ghislane Maxwell’s “Ben-Menashe, who claims to have been Ghislaine Maxwell’s handler” but that aside I wonder just where the WEF got it’s hairbrained ideas??
A Quote To RememberEdward Mandel House
He said in a letter to President Woodrow Wilson [1913-1921]:
“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge-back for our fiat paper currency.
Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans; and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.
After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance (SSI)”.
Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur, and in this manner every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption; and we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.
https://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/house.htm

3 Likes

You are an absolute gentleman Andy and you remind me that I need to keep my discourse kind, even when we don’t agree. Folks like you are a big part of what sets PeakProsperity apart.
I’ve stuck my neck out quite a bit about Bitcoin, mostly because my long conviction to Gold and Silver was born here in similar discourse more than a decade ago. I have thrown in the towel as to my near total conviction to Gold and Silver. My investment returns have been left behind for way too long as a result of this near-religious conviction. We shall see if I get my head cut off or not : )

3 Likes

That’s so funny, I just researched this and was going to put up the same quote. Thanks!

Thanks Chris!

1 Like

Fabulous, thank you!

Is that a real quote?
Have you chased that down to be sure it’s real? Because if it is, it’s pretty much the mantra of the national citizen’s movement.
And it would then speak to the way out of this mess, assuming legal maneuvers have any merit in today’s world where “the law” is however the ruling party interprets or ignores it at the moment.

2 Likes

Go long 7-11?

1 Like

My sis in law and her husband are really smart. He has a PhD in engineering. Both their teenagers got the Covid shots. One of them got Covid anyway and they forced her to stay in her room (which apparently was done by many parents). They disinvited me to a party because I would not test. Midwits. Am I getting it?

1 Like

Chris,
In the video a few weeks back in which you and Paul first dived into TGT, I thought you were both planning on digging further into the legal and financial details. Maybe I’m mistaken.
Either way, further details relating to stocks owned through brokerages and mortgages would be beneficial.
A big question: is paying off the mortgage on one’s primary residence sufficient to stop it being seized as part of a collateral call as described in TGT? Let’s assume we’re dealing with US law for now. I am looking to see what other steps are required. Do I need to do something more with the property title?
Some folks may have decided with ultra-low mortgage rates to invest elsewhere in pursuit of higher returns rather than paying off the mortgage. That means switching things to pay it off will take time and effort and forfeit further gains.
Of course, any guesses on a time frame for TGT would help too. Yes we could take action now, but if it looks like 2030 is the year for this to happen, then years of investing would be unnecessarily given up.
Thanks!

1 Like

I spoke with Paul today in a follow-up to get my plan together. He did mention the possibility of crypto in the profile/plan at some point… i dont think we specifically said Bitcoin…We didn’t really discuss it as I’m a cold storage HODL type of meager means in the first place… but he was not at all anti or adverse to the discussion of a diverse portfolio. … dusclaimer: im not speaking for Paul, of course (I’ve only spoken with him twice) just that I believe crypto could be part of a personal plan/discussion. As a side note, I’m thrilled with my 2 discussions I’ve had with Paul and the service of his team. I’m a tiny fish and he has spent more time discussing and answering my questions than the guy my husband has used for years and has the bulk of our funds. Thank you to Chris and this community for connecting me with Kiker Wealth Management!

FWIW, I’ll just leave this link here. No time to pursue it any farther.
https://www.clearnfo.com/philip-dru-administrator/

I came across that text too. Places too start looking at Edward Mandell House:
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/17453-col-edward-mandell-house/
Hodgson, G.: Woodrow Wilson’s Right Hand : The Life of Colonel Edward M. House,
Millis, W.: Road to War: America 1914 – 191. 1935
Chaitkon, A.: Treason in America: From Aaron Burr to Averell Harriman
Fowler, W.B.: British-American Relations, 1917-1918: The Role of Sir William Wiseman
George, A.L. & George, J.: Woodrow Wilson and Colonel House - A Personality Study. Dover Publications Inc, 1964.
Letter to Col. Edward Mandell House (21 November 1933); as quoted in F.D.R.: His
Personal Letters, 1928-1945, edited by Elliott Roosevelt (New York: Duell, Sloan and
Pearce, 1950), pg. 373

I’m still digging into all of that. Suffice it to say, it’s complicated.

1 Like

I actually just had a discussion with one of his associates the past week. I’m worried about the annual fee but very encouraged by the fact that our philosophies aligned. I am wondering if perhaps I could ask you more about it?

Thank you

Link is 404

Were you asking this question to me? Sorry. This chat stream is confusing for me. If so, Kiker fees were comparable to what i was paying another adviser who basically belittled my questions and did nothing. Im m7ch more comfortable handing what i have over to Paul and his team.