Raising and Harvesting Broiler Chickens

Thanks friends, for providing such enlightening data.https://www.backyardchickenshop.com/

Tel. Or Whatsapp: +2348103953855
To make a lot of profit in your Catfish farming business, you need to cut the cost of feeding your fishes and Catfish grown at high densities requires a nutritionally complete feed to produce good growth and maintain good health. I’m a local manufacturer and distributor of high quality Catfish Feed in Nigeria. I distribute to all parts of the country to Sub-distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers and End-users. To place order Contact_ 08103953855. Our address is: No 3, Okele Street, Ogbogbo Ijebu North/East, Ogun State.
I own a big Catfish farm myself at, Ogbogbo, Ogun State… so my floating and sinking pellets are properly prepared with a 48%(CP) percent crude protein good and well balance fish feed formulation. We supply Nationwide to your farm or doorstep at an affordable price of NGN 2,500 per 15kg bag including transportation. Contact _08103953855
The ingredients required to manufacture high quality feed are readily available here in Nigeria hence my Catfish feed has a high quality energy source required for growth and maintenance of body tissue resulting in improved weight gains because it is fortified with balanced vitamins, minerals and amino acids plus Stabilized Vitamin C required for better metabolism, skeletal formation, nerves, body fluid regulation and enzymes to yield maximum productivity.