Richard Sylla: This Is An Inherently Dangerous Moment In History

Chris,
We ARE being ruled by a death cult. This has all been observed and predicted and is coming to a culmination. When you have ideological leaders like Saul Alinsky acknowledging Lucifer as the greatest rebel ever, when you have world leaders gathering at Bohemian Grove practicing Old Testament Molech worship (i.e. Canaanite satanistic rites), when you have high level bankers like Ronald Bernard talking about the 8,000 people who run the world being satanists, when you have political leaders like John Kerry and George Bush being members of Skull and Bones and participating in satanist initiation rites, when you hear of the horrendous satanistic ritual tortures and child sacrifices which have occurred at the Chateau Des Amerois and George Bush’s attendance there and symbolic reference to this place in a classic speech, when you see the dark and perverted art collection of the Podesta brothers, etc., do people think all these real and alleged occurrences are just fairy tales or just coincidence? I would remind these people of the oft stated phrase coming from the CIA: “There are no coincidences”. As I’ve stated many times, the root cause of our problems is the spiritual condition of the planet and its inhabitants. This is the disease and the 3Es are the symptoms.

Yes, I didn’t articulate that well. Let me try again:
For the Podcasts, I used to sense a more neutral stance. For the Off-the-Cuffs there was always a lot more of your personal opinion. There used to be a definite style difference between the two - Which made sense to me considering the different audiences: The Podcasts are for the “yet to be converted”. The Off-theCuffs were for the “followers”, who were already on board.
Lately, I’m hearing a lot more opinion, comment and bias in the podcasts. This one, the one on Thorium reactors, the recent one on the Fed come to mind. At times, you seem to be looking for validation rather than conducting an interview and letting the interviewer tell the story.
Which is a pity because most of your interviews are very very good! You have an amazing ability to lead the conversation in a neutral, measured way that still supports the PP message (without telling the interviewee what to say). This style gives credibility and makes your message easier to accept by those not on board.
I’ve listened to the podcasts for at least 5 years now and I sense a definite change of late.
It’s really just some feedback. If it’s useful, good. If not, no worries!

I prefer a discussion to a so-called neutral interview.

On the subject of resources, per normal, Chris absolutely did not say the world is running out of everything (volume wise)…but it might be that this is what Mr Sylla “hears”…see transcript…

I think I – I’m not so quick to jump on your train when you say it’s pretty clear we’re going to run out of everything in 20 or 30 years
Peak anything means (at least to me anyway) top out, not run out. "Exponential growth" will logically top out when it is limited by something else...i.e. resource supply that physically cannot "keep up the pace" (for whatever reason)...or people/businesses who cannot "afford to purchase as much volume"...or both, or whatever... As intelligent as Mr Sylla clearly is, to me at least - he seemed quite dismissive to this rather awkward future possibility... Nevertheless...it was good to hear his thoughts and the way he (like many others in the economic analysis / historian / academic arena) tend towards fence sitting on many points (presumably fearful of the "risk of exaggeration" until something is historically evident in the past)...compared with somebody like...for example...Art Berman - who strikes me as a man with his feet firmly on the ground of today and tomorrow's probably reality - and he's not fearful to say it how he sees it. On the point of Chris's interview technique...I think he has to work hard with "the academics" to coax them out from behind their natural reticence...it's easy to listen to...but I'm sure hard to do. Keep at it Chris, much appreciated...also please keep inviting the not so easy interviewee's...it's valuable to listen to all viewpoints...and yours too. Many thanks.