Shell Games and RFK Jr.'s Revelations

Yes, I agree. Evie is getting the hang of it a lot more and as she is more comfortable she is sharing more of her insights, which are very enlightening as well. Try to cut her off a little less when she does this, Chris ( you’re not too bad, just a little constructive critisism. She may be taking the conversation in a place you didn’t plan for but we like her insights too :slight_smile: ).

3 Likes
2 Likes

Excellent Rich! I need to remember to take deep breaths on this journey to wherever.

Rules for rulers

1 Like

Re: Fort Knox, I’m with you Chris! I mentioned that to my father-in-law awhile back. His take was that the audit happened and it was a non-story, which is why didn’t hear about it. But what happened to their promise of transparency, like those file releases that didn’t happen? Leaves me wanting.

2 Likes

Wow, there’s some uncomfortable truth bombs in this video!
When God comes again to purge this world, as a whole we will deserve it!

2 Likes

I tried Grok on the 8647 history, and sadly it engaged in deflection and deception. I asked for past prominent instance indicating elimination but it referred only to killing, a subset diverting one from cases where killing was only implied. I prompted it for 8647 history in politics, the mafia, the Sopranos, and other well-know fiction, and it omitted crucial cases that, surprisingly, ChatGPT recounted. Big bummer that now Grok is not the LLM Truth Machine liberty requires.

3 Likes