So It's Back To First Principles

no big thing. There’s always different ways to display something and all of them may do the job. To me it just made the impression you connect the car with the BWC number Officer.

Trust me, I confused myself with it and first had the bodycam numbers jumbled up. I changed it to make it clearer.

1 Like

much less confusing for sure :+1:

The other thing
At one point you had something like: confirmed sniper positions in building 2 (south facing). I think screenshot of the facade with the 2 very left windows highlighted with a yellow frame. Was that from a report or testimony, can’t find it now. Before I have to scroll through all the posts, maybe you have a hint?

I don’t recall the graphic you’re describing, I’ve had so many iterations. If it’s just confirmation you need, this should suffice. I’ll grab you the link and post it in a little while.

Here is the link to Grassley’s letter.

2 Likes

exactly this was it bottom right in your slide, thanks a lot!
I just wonder why they say it’s the 2 windows on the very left. I ask myself because the 1st window wasn’t open, but the 2nd and the 3rd. Or is the 1st in a room that also covers the southern west facing window (pictures of sniper spot) and they were just too lazy to point that out in detail?

Interesting, the time offset of the bodycam is BWC2-122110 is +102 seconds compared to the device that I understand to be a GPS navigation system mounted between the front seats. Could that be? The screenshot was taken when the digital clock visible at the top of the small screen just transited to 18:01. The car is the cruiser parked in front of AGR Bldg. 6, with dashcam M500-010482. I really don’t know if the GPS also feeds the clock of the video documentation system and thus its clock bar display, but that could be established when comparing the clocks of BWC2-122110 video with that of the car at significant points along the way.

edit: correct BWC2-12110 → BWC2-122110

edit: BWC2-122110 and dashcam M500-010482 are almost in sync (dt < 1 s), but way off from the mid console display … The two stills are taken when the driver stops when having missed the dirt road leading up to the water tower.

1 Like

I sure wish we had a floor plan.

1 Like

Yeah, this unsynced timestamps driving me nuts as well.
We know BWC2-122104 is 12s ahead of time and the dashcam M500-010482 (the car BWC2-122110 is driving) 1s behind of time.
I’m working myself into some video editing software and try to determine the real time of the body-/dashcams.

3 Likes

Overall a good summary of the facts at hand, there are internal inconsistencies in the report itself, but I think you captured most of them.

Just noting that the detail plan is from Butler, but the after action report is from Beaver. Not sure how separate these two are from each other.

I know this is a bit on the speculative side, but I personally suspect that there exists a possibility that the detail plan was changed after the events of J13. And it has to do with Slide 2.

When looking at any document, and you can even see it in your own slides, every person has their own style when making a document. If you add graphics to a map for example, a person tends to use the same font, color, methodology, etc. In your case you have screenshots of documents, many titles and sometimes a paragraph to explain the slide. The point I trying to make is that in slide 2, the two maps differ in style.

At the minimum two different people worked on the document, probably on two different times. If it was just this then I would let it go, but there is, in my opinion, a significant inconsistency. It has to do with the Counter Sniper Positions document released by Grassley. Page 4 to be exact.

They had printed maps at the start of the day, supposedly the exact positions of the snipers. If so, why was there a satellite map, with hand drawn position of the beaver sniper taped to the wall instead? If the snipers had the positions map in the detail plan, why wasn’t it taped to the wall?

A niggling thought also gets into mind. Would Secret Service give the LEO’s their call signs, Hercules, beforehand? Wouldn’t they give those names right at the last minute? Perhaps a former SS agent would give some perspective on this.

This is why I keep the possibility open that the detail plan was changed afterwards to form a narrative. Pure speculation of cause. :smiley:

2 Likes

Boy, do I feel stupid. Fixed!

You might be right about changes and CYA after the fact. When it comes to the Beaver County ESU interviews, it was all about making their actions sound heroic, some of Nicol’s statements, if not altered by CNN, twist the facts so much they broke They were clearly in a CYA mode, and they were used by ABC and CNN to support the official (i.e. Deep State) narrative.

The AAR had so many errors on the maps, you could hardly make sense of the timeline. It was either a rush document that wasn’t reviewed for accuracy by those involved, or it was intentionally misleading. I actually found errors while doing that analysis I hadn’t seen before.

Anyways, thanks for pointing out the glaring error in counties. that is always appreciated.

3 Likes

I’m thinking they didn’t deny the rifle was HIT, they said it was fully functional. The rifle does appear to have a chunk taken out of the stock.

1 Like

Trying to pin down when the Hercules 2, the counter sniper team of the north barn, became informed or alarmed about the situation at AGR. I found a video where spectators saw ESU behind the Trump Stage running into the North Barn at 18:09:34.

Seeing this, I decided to try and see what bodycam 122110 saw around that time. What I found is that around 6 ESU members was standing outside the barn right when Officer Ross climbed out of his vehicle. At this moment the counter snipers seem to still be standing upright at this moment. Seemingly relaxed at 18:09:09.

When Officer Ross turned around and looked in the direction of the Barns, around 18:09:36, we can see from this angle the ESU members running into the barn. You can’t really make out what the counter snipers are doing right at this moment in the bodycam. Luckily, we don’t have to.

Right at this moment another spectator caught the counter snipers laying down and intently looking at the AGR building.

Now what does this all mean? Either the counter snipers saw a commotion at AGR, or in this timeframe have received messages. The ESU officers running into the building could be important, did they see the commotion or hear about AGR? Did the counter snipers and ESU officers have any contact with each other?

Perhaps old news for some of you, but finding the counter snipers standing then lying down in this timeframe is new information for myself.

3 Likes

If you want to see the ESU activities from the AGR perspective, Dave Stewart captured them for some time before the shooting, in case you haven’t seen it already.

2 Likes

That USSS CS team is trying to see through the tree blocking their vision.

That was known, but I wanted to find out when they got agitated. The question that exists is how much the Counter Snipers knew about the AGR situation. To pin this down I wanted to find the moment they were standing to going down into prone position.

It was first time snipers at Trump’s rally, but the security plan wasn’t in the newspaper. Crooks somehow knew he must hide behind the trees.

Rawroku,

could you name the source of your first video (where are they running to) ? Seems like I can’t download it using the media address (->forbidden)

edit: Sorry, I just found the source here

Yep, I pin that as either an unintentional leak due to big mouths at the shooting range they all probably go/went to (Clairton), or some sort of mischief…

1 Like

One thing I keep thinking about… could it be that the top of Crooks’ rifle stock broke because his cheeck/head was so forcifully thrown against it from the bullet that killed him? That part of the rifle stock is where a shooter presses his cheek against (the arm being on the other side). The plastic couldn’t take it.

1 Like

No, I don’t think that happened. The plastic is not that fragile.

2 Likes