So It's Back To First Principles

So I’m gullible for thinking that Crooks is the dead guy? Why?

because of misdirection.
only the orchestrators of the attack on Trump know who died on that roof.
everybody makes you focus on crooks and his family such that you do not ask the right questions.

1 Like

cool, thanks for providing ZERO evidence to suggest as such while calling others gullible.

1 Like

I forwarded you to the video of Gary from Paramount Tactical (Trump Assassination Attempt - Is Maxwell Yearick The Real or 2nd Shooter? is the uncensored version)…

if someone tells you that there is certainty that that man on the roof is crooks, they are lying to you, and I am not a liar.

the only thing I am saying is that one has to be very careful before assuming that crooks is the man on that roof, that that man on the roof has shot any shots, etc, etc.

as I mentioned in the past days many times, there is a much better shooting position than that where the man on the roof was killed.

if you do not want to consider an alternative to your belief you are biased and you have been propagandized and manipulated.

if you do not realize this, I feel sorry for you, but I am nog going to confirm anything that cannot be corroborated by the evidence, and there is no evidence that it was crooks who died on that roof.

1 Like

I hope you understand there is more proof that Crooks died on the roof than there is of a second shooter even existing. You linking me to some guy making a commentary video isn’t evidence or proof, especially when he’s just making assumptions throughout the whole thing.

Now please continue your condescending way of talking down to me, I’m loving the passive aggressiveness just because I won’t agree with you.

2 Likes

I just stick to the facts…

I have shown you many things that are wrong with the assumption that the man on the roof is the real shooter…

is a very good example of why it is extremely implausible that the man who had been running on the roof tops minutes before the first shots were fired really fired these shots.

I do not know whether you have any shooting experience, but I do, and if you want to shoot accurately, you should have a steady breathing and heart beat.

8 shots were fired in about 5-6 seconds, of which:

• the first bullet grazed Trump’s ear, touched or penetrated the railing of the bleachers on the right and ended up in the hydraulics of the JCB lift. let’s assume David Dutch was not injured by this 1st bullet or a ricochet thereof (I am not certain about this, which is why I keep this option open)
  • the next bullets hurt David Dutch (if he was not hurt by the first bullet), David Copenhaver was hit twice (it may also have been an entry and exit wound of 1 bullet, there is uncertainty about this) and Corey Comperatore died with one of the other bullets, and there may have been other victims, but I do not know about their identities).

all in all, that is a reasonably small grouping of bullets when firing at a distance around 150-200 yards.

it is simply impossible for a frail twenty-year old who has just been running, who has been shouted at by the public who was pointing the police and other services to him, and who was interrupted by a peeping police man over the edge of the roof, to fire 3+5 shots in quick succession and so accurately in about 5-6 seconds.

so, if someone believes that that is possible, they should go to the range and try to repeat the experiment.

a sniper trainer has shown that it is possible to shoot with an AR-15 5 rounds in under a second (like the burst of the last 5 shots), but that is a highly trained and muscular sniper trainer…
a simple human cannot do that, and certainly not in the circumstances I elaborated on above.

I am just pointing out that it is simply not realistic to believe that a person like crooks could have done it…

2 Likes

I just stick to the facts…

I have shown you many things that are wrong with the assumption that the man on the roof is the real shooter…

Damn sorry, guess I haven’t been paying attention.

Stabilized bodycam video of Crooks climbing on the roof.
x.com

is a very good example of why it is extremely implausible that the man who had been running on the roof tops minutes before the first shots were fired really fired these shots.

That actually proves it is Crooks given it matches his path to his shooting position and where he was last seen by the snipers. Otherwise please explain how the “dead guy” who you think isn’t Crooks even ended up in the position he did on the roof? Did they magically carry a dead body up there?

I do not know whether you have any shooting experience, but I do, and if you want to shoot accurately, you should have a steady breathing and heart beat.

Cool, but we still don’t have an autopsy. Are you sure Crooks didn’t take any medication that day? He works in an old people home, if he can participate in an assassination attempt, he can steal meds from old people, or is that too far fetched?

it is simply impossible for a frail twenty-year old who has just been running, who has been shouted at by the public who was pointing the police and other services to him, and who was interrupted by a peeping police man over the edge of the roof, to fire 3+5 shots in quick succession and so accurately in about 5-6 seconds.

You said you worked based off of facts. What’s factual about this? You saying it’s impossible?

so, if someone believes that that is possible, they should go to the range and try to repeat the experiment.

I don’t have any roofs at my range, sorry.

a sniper trainer has shown that it is possible to shoot with an AR-15 5 rounds in under a second (like the burst of the last 5 shots), but that is a highly trained and muscular sniper trainer…
a simple human cannot do that, and certainly not in the circumstances I elaborated on above.

I am just pointing out that it is simply not realistic to believe that it a person like crooks could have done it…

lol. sorry I have nothing else but lol…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTeMgKY1W1I

I meant to repeat the experience of shooting 3+5 rounds accurately at a reasonable distance in about 5-6 seconds, he :wink:

at my range there is a ground floor and a basement. the ground floor is equipped with a railing system to put the target to whatever distance up to 50m.

the basement is for 100m, but both floor share the same targets.

cool just ignore my other points. anyways I don’t have a range like that near me and I’m not going to repeat anything for you. this guy went to a shooting club frequently, maybe he figured it out.

as I mentioned in several of my posts, the man who was shot dead on that roof was running (as is shown in the video of James Copenhaver and the x-clip that Pyrran shared) because he was running late.

in my view, the man who was killed on that roof had to be at that exact place at that exact time, such that the first shots could be fired as planned.

this is what I think has happened… as I said many times now, the attack was carefully planned and orchestrated, the real shooter shot from the highest building of the AGR site you see when entering the main AGR parking lot, and the man who died on the roof was a distraction from the real shooter.

from my point of view, there was no “second shooter”, as the shots were fired by the real shooter on that higher building…

This .308 subsonic suppressed is quieter than my pellet rifle!

1 Like

as I mentioned in several of my posts, the man who was shot dead on that roof was running (as is shown in the video of James Copenhaver and the x-clip that Pyrran shared) because he was running late.

So when approximately were the shots supposed to be taken? He was on the site for at least two hours.

in my view, the man who was killed on that roof had to be at that exact place at that exact time, such that the first shots could be fired as planned.

But why no where else? Why not the water tower?

this is what I think has happened… as I said many times now, the attack was carefully planned and orchestrated, the real shooter shot from the highest building of the AGR site you see when entering the main AGR parking lot, and the man who died on the roof was a distraction from the real shooter.

So he missed by having an even better vantage point? That’s your theory?

from my point of view, there was no “second shooter”, as the shots were fired by the real shooter on that higher building…

Then why was Crooks shot? Why was there gunfire recorded on even the police dash cam right above it on the rooftop? Did Crooks fire blanks or something?

professional snipers can stay in position for days.
if you watch the Spa Guy video I referred to yesterday, you can hear Billy point out a couple of marks left by a bag or back pack and rifle marks.
Billy does not realize that what he pointed at and explains can as easily refer to the real shooter who arrived at that location way beforehand.

that video also shows that if my hypothesis is correct, and the real shooter shot from that roof, had an easy escape route after he had done the deed.

shooting from the water tower is impossible:

• the recoil of a sniper rifle is not negligible and who would risk sliding off a water tower while on a mission?
  • there is a small path surrounding the water tower, but that is not adequate for a sniper either
  • there is also a platform halfway under the water tower that is still higher than the different roofs of the AGR building, but line of sight to the rally area from that platform is hindered by trees.

the AGR site is a really unique location where two people can have a perfect line of sight from two different roofs…

the man who was shot on the lowest roof was sacrificed as a puppet and the real shooter did the deed from the higher roof.

that is correct.

the man on the lowest roof was sacrificed such that there would not be a further investigation. if you look at similar cases from the past, the alleged shooter is almost always killed on the spot to avoid further investigation…

I would not call it gullible to think about it. It is important to think about many different things when there are more theories than facts. At this time I am not convinced beyond reasonable doubt. To make matters worst, who is that scrawny person with Thomas Crooks dad going to see a lawyer?

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1818683630371348587

Quite a strange comment to the media, “I gotta pee.” Not surprised to hear he has a lot of built up internal pressure with events.

While working ones way through the gray zone, it helps to remain aware of various possibilities when trying to work out how does this puzzle go back together?

professional snipers can stay in position for days.

and apparently miss shots from ~150 yards

if you watch the Spa Guy video I referred to yesterday, you can hear Billy point out a couple of marks left by a bag or back pack and rifle marks.
Billy does not realize that what he pointed at and explains can as easily refer to the real shooter who arrived at that location way beforehand.

that video also shows that if my hypothesis is correct, and the real shooter shot from that roof, had an easy escape route after he had done the deed.

Or the marks could’ve been left by any of the two dozen LEO’s carrying bags and rifles while they were looking around the roof for evidence.

shooting from the water tower is impossible:

Not with an AR-15 it isn’t.

• the recoil of a sniper rifle is not negligible and who would risk sliding off a water tower while on a mission?

You can’t seem to decide if the person is a pro or has the body composition of a toddler. A grown ass man won’t fall off a water tower shooting a rifle. Maybe a 50 BMG due to the sheer recoil.

• there is a small path surrounding the water tower, but that is not adequate for a sniper either

Never said it had to be, just asked you why Crooks had to be on that rooftop and not another position, like the water tower.

• there is also a platform halfway under the water tower that is still higher than the different roofs of the AGR building, but line of sight to the rally area from that platform is hindered by trees.

I mean the shooters missed, so are you sure they aimed at Trump as their target?

the AGR site is a really unique location where two people can have a perfect line of sight from two different roofs…

If the snipers were able to see Crooks, I promise you their optics are powerful enough to see the rest of the roof. This hidden shooter was so good he just couldn’t be seen even when high-powered optics zoom in on them in broad daylight?

It would make more sense for them to be hidden in the trees or the grass than a rooftop lol

the man who was shot on the lowest roof was sacrificed as a puppet and the real shooter did the deed from the higher roof.

So where did the puppet shoot? Just randomly?

that is correct.

A pro, huh?

the man on the lowest roof was sacrificed such that there would not be a further investigation. if you look at similar cases from the past, the alleged shooter is almost always killed on the spot to avoid further investigation…

He was told he was detained because he “looks just like the guy on the roof”. Did they have extras everywhere in case Crooks pussied out?

It is important to think about many different things when there are more theories than facts.

But why is that such a big deal? This guy’s name isn’t Thomas Matthew Crooks? Okay? I want to find out more about the shooting, the fucking Pope could’ve been on that rooftop for all I care. I want to know how this person pulled this off.

At this time I am not convinced beyond reasonable doubt. To make matters worst, who is that scrawny person with Thomas Crooks dad going to see a lawyer?

Apparently that’s the mother.

While working ones way through the gray zone, it helps to remain aware of various possibilities when trying to work out how does this puzzle go back together?

I’m just not going to get hung up on such a random detail. To me that guy is Crooks, I haven’t seen a single shred of evidence to suggest otherwise.

yes, that is possible.

the man in this presentation discusses the evaluation of different types of ammunition with a sniper rifle of the exact same type of the snipers on the barns behind Trump. the evaluation consisted of a MACHINE shooting the sniper rifle to eliminate the impact of breathing, nervousness, heart beat, etc, of a human shooting the gun. you will see that at 200 yards it happens FREQUENTLY that the bullet arrives outside the grouping where the other bullets arrived…

if you talk to professional snipers (like I have done, such that I know what I am talking about), you will hear that it is not uncommon that a sniper needs more than 1 bullet to put a target down.

yes, it is a miracle out of a million that Trump is still alive.

I do not know. I do not think he shot a single round.

I have no idea. I only focus on what I know something about.

yes, that is possible.

But highly unlikely.

the man in this presentation discusses the evaluation of different types of ammunition with a sniper rifle of the exact same type of the snipers on the barns behind Trump. the evaluation consisted of a MACHINE shooting the sniper rifle to eliminate the impact of breathing, nervousness, heart beat, etc, of a human shooting the gun. you will see that at 200 yards it happens FREQUENTLY that the bullet arrives outside the grouping where the other bullets arrived…

Cool, now I want you to look at all those groupings in the picture you posted, and just imagine that the red dot on all those targets is Trumps nose/mouth (center of his face)…

if you talk to professional snipers (like I have done, such that I know what I am talking about), you will hear that it is not uncommon that a sniper needs more than 1 bullet to put a target down.

Oh sweetie I got YouTube, I can listen to interviews of professional snipers, Green Berets, Navy SEALs, you name it.

I’ve yet to hear a single interview or podcast since July 14th, 2024 with one of these guys where they say that a pro would have missed that kind of shot. But hey maybe you can talk to one of your sniper friends and get an interview with his opinion.

yes, it is a miracle out of a million that Trump is still alive.

But still, highly unlikely if you now introduce a “pro” into the equation.

I do not know. I do not think he shot a single round.

Then how does the Police cruiser parked right by the entrance to building 6 have the dash cam record the shooting coming right from the roof above the car? HOW?? Magic? Did the police department go out of their way to edit those sounds in?

I have no idea. I only focus on what I know something about.

Good, would love to see you focus on telling me where the bullets went, since they missed. How come this “pro” shooter couldn’t hit a single SS agent that jumped on Trump? Even if they’re wearing plates, the equipment this pro must be using has to be good enough to do some damage, right? Plus you’re saying he had an even better vantage point where he was slightly higher up, so he could’ve easily rained down shots on that group of black suits.

if you want to know how this sort of assassinations get covered up, you can best listen to/watch the interview Telegram: Contact @LeeMerritt where Lee Merritt discusses the approach taken at previous/similar attacks with Jeffrey Prather

No thanks I’d rather you answer questions since you think I’m such a gullible person. Seems like you should have no problem convincing me.