The War Machine Springs To Life Over Syria

Here are some issues I’ve been working with this past week.

1. Trump is turning into Hillary.
    We thought we were getting an anti NeoCon and anti Neolib. Mr Trump is a common criminal who money launder’s and doesn’t want you to see his tax returns or know how he does business. He just wants you to think he’s a billionaire who uses business tools to lead the country.
    He is a theatrical sham. He will get you exactly where the private interests of this country want to go and that is a new idea of a cold war.
    Michael Klare has called our attention to the idea that the Pentagon is bored of the ME and now wants to wage a new 3-front long war with Russia, China and the ME.
  2. After attacking the NeoCons re: ME wars, he has now fired his Nat’l Security advisor and brought in Fox favorite, John Bolton. Then he pardons Scooter Libby the same week.
    He kills two birds, a. He shows his nearest and dearest fixers he can pardon them and b. he shows the Neocons that he is now in their corner.
  3. Again, using Fox he has taken Larry Kudlow freemarketeer extrodianire on as his economic advisor. He told Larry to look into the TPP. Guess why? Cuz we want to corner China with allies through the TPP that’s the move. NOTE: The stock market doesn’t like trade wars and it’s the economy, stupid. There’s not much else to work with.
    The attack on Syria was a message. It really didn’t do too much, but it spent lots o’ tax payer money to the private interests so…The stock market might just like this move…alot. This also establishes the idea of Iran/Russia/Syria as the axis of evil in the ME. that is one front of the long game we are now playing.
    Now. It all depends upon what is really being said between Trump and Putin whether this is just for show or if there really is tension between them, but we do know the Pentagon wants the tension.
    Very lucrative indeed, but not for you and I.
Quote:
Much is made in this thread about veterans of other wars. This has little to do with what is happening now and thus is a strawman argument. Most of the service men in Vietnam were drafted. Today the military is all volunteer. This fact makes it imperative that the war propaganda machine be in full swing. Amerika needs an enemy. Its economy demands it. It is interesting to note that it is impossible for most Amerikans to think critically and separate the soldiers from the conflict. My employee is now extremely skilled in doing that. That ability came at a very high personal cost. Was Vietnam justified? Iraq,? Afghanistan, ?Syria?
http://history-world.org/vietnam_war_statistics.htm
Quote:
DRAFTEES VS. VOLUNTEERS...
25% (648,500) of total forces in country were draftees. (66% of U.S. armed forces members were drafted during WWII. Draftees accounted for 30.4% (17,725) of combat deaths in Vietnam. Reservists killed: 5,977. National Guard: 6,140 served: 101 died. Total draftees (1965 - 73): 1,728,344.

pgp, I am not a lawyer, so maybe am misinformed about what follows, but would like to comment on the phrase ‘global rule of law’. Someone please correct me if the following is wrong.
There are many international agreements and customs in place that form the basis for what is termed ‘international law’. Respect by each country for these agreements forms the working basis for ‘international law’. Much of this concentrates on trade and shipping, maritime issues, military engagements and diplomatic reciprocity. The UN seems to act as an adhoc referee in these matters.
The USA is a bull in the china shop when it comes to respecting many of the ageements. Only when other countries have the temerity to face off with such a bull will the balance and order be restored. Multiple centers of power and influence must function for this to work.
To call on a ‘global rule of law’ implies a power bigger than all the nations to which they submit. I personally don’t want to see that happen. What is more appealing is a rebalancing of coalitions and regional power to bring the bull under control. The concept of the USA as the sole superpower is very dangerous for the world. It looks like the China, Russia, Iran coalition is a start to a better balance.
I think you and I agree in the main, but the nit picking about the outworking of international law was a point I needed to get into the discussion. A One World government maybe somebody’s dream, but like Orwell, I see it as a nightmare.

Doug wrote:
Quote:
Much is made in this thread about veterans of other wars. This has little to do with what is happening now and thus is a strawman argument. Most of the service men in Vietnam were drafted. Today the military is all volunteer. This fact makes it imperative that the war propaganda machine be in full swing. Amerika needs an enemy. Its economy demands it. It is interesting to note that it is impossible for most Amerikans to think critically and separate the soldiers from the conflict. My employee is now extremely skilled in doing that. That ability came at a very high personal cost. Was Vietnam justified? Iraq,? Afghanistan, ?Syria?
http://history-world.org/vietnam_war_statistics.htm
Quote:
DRAFTEES VS. VOLUNTEERS...
25% (648,500) of total forces in country were draftees. (66% of U.S. armed forces members were drafted during WWII. Draftees accounted for 30.4% (17,725) of combat deaths in Vietnam. Reservists killed: 5,977. National Guard: 6,140 served: 101 died. Total draftees (1965 - 73): 1,728,344.
Hi Doug, I remembered a book I read called Kill Anything That Moves: The Real American War in Vietnam by Nick Turse. The author won both the 2014 American Book Award and an I.F. Stone Award for this work. Chas Madar wrote a review of the book in 2013. This is a part of that review : -
But the relentless violence against civilians was more than the activity of a few sociopaths: it was policy. This was a war fought along Fordist principles—Robert McNamara had gone to the Department of Defense straight from the helm of the auto giant—and the slaughter was industrial in scale. Victory over the Viet Cong was to be achieved by quantifiable “kill ratios,” to reach that elusive tipping point where the insurgency could no longer replenish its troops. This approach hard-wired incentives to secure a high “body count” down the chain of command, with the result that U.S. soldiers often shot civilians dead to pad their tallies and thereby move up the ranks. It was Gen. Julian Ewell who made the killing of Vietnamese civilians into standard operating procedure. Ewell assumed the military command of the Mekong Delta region in early 1968 and immediately upped the requisite body count to 4,000 a month, then to 6,000. At the end of the year, he started Operation Speedy Express, a six-month infantry assault on the delta region, killing thousands of Vietnamese, a great many of whom were civilians. (Civilian war casualties were 80 percent of all patients at provincial hospitals.) Air power raised the killing to industrial scale, with a total of 4,338 gunship sorties, 6,500 tactical air strikes dropping at least 5,078 tons of bombs and 1,784 tons of napalm. One American regional adviser described it as “nonselective terrorism.” As another veteran recalled, “A Cobra gunship spitting out six hundred rounds a minute doesn’t discern between chickens, kids and VC.”
Finn

Finn, there will be no outrage.
The Machine learned much from Vietnam. First and foremost you cannot have a draft. Having people in the military that do not want to be there is bad for morale. One statistic that will never come to light is the number of officers killed by their own men in Vietnam.
If you create an environment where the only option for upward mobility is the military then you have lots of people lining up. Promises by recruiters are great enticements to those on the bottom of Maslow’s pyramid or who are struggling to stay above it.
The next item they learned was, the need to control the press. The evening news in the 60’s and early 70’s was filled with rather raw footage of the action taking place in Vietnam. Probably the most famous was the Vietnamese general who put a bullet in the head of a VC.
Fast forward and you find embedded reporters who identified with the troops and were/are limited in what they saw/see and report. You then have editors who further sanitize the reports. Chris Hedges has spoken much about this. Thus the Amerikan public gets an extremely sanitized version of events if at all. The consequences of military adventures do not reach their eyes.
War for us has now become a computer game. We supposedly have no boots on the ground in Syria, we had no boots on the ground in Bosnia. We had shock and awe in Iraq. We send death and destruction via computer screens rhousands of miles away.
Then of course is the scrubbing of history books and an endless procession of movies etc which glorify the Amerikan Empire. The power of myth should not be minimized as Joseph Campbell well knew.
Finally I don’t think Amerikans travel much so are pretty insulated from different viewpoints. I have no empirical evidence like data or charts I just see the proof in the pudding.
I personally am beyond outrage, I have spent it all to no avail. I am now possessed of a deep sadness. If this is (in so many arenas ) the best the human race can do then it will be a glorious day when the human empire is done and the earth can then heal itself.
Ciao

Wow!! I’ve followed this thread from the beginning and reached several conclusions so far:

1. wow, I had noooooo idea how complex and convoluted the politics are…
  2. wow, how much knowledge you all have - I’m in deep admiration and humbled
  3. wow, after only a few days learning, I’m utterly exhaused
  4. who on planet earth has the brain capacity to “problem solve” all this without making a bunch of “mistakes”?
    I take my hat off to all the contributors to this thread and the incredible depth of knowledge and understanding that you all have.

You are getting positively hasty, treebeard!

You are getting positively hasty, treebeard!

Geedard wrote:
Wow!! I’ve followed this thread from the beginning and reached several conclusions so far: 1) wow, I had noooooo idea how complex and convoluted the politics are... 2) wow, how much knowledge you all have - I’m in deep admiration and humbled 3) wow, after only a few days learning, I’m utterly exhaused 4) who on planet earth has the brain capacity to “problem solve” all this without making a bunch of “mistakes”? I take my hat off to all the contributors to this thread and the incredible depth of knowledge and understanding that you all have.
Hello Geedard, it's a horror, isn't it? It's hard to keep up with present news stories and have them make sense, yet, behind all of this is history, and there's an awful lot more of that going backward than forward. However, key history can help, and a documentary film maker I'll never stop promoting here is Adam Curtis. He's made, undoubtedly, stunning, award winning, thought-provoking documentaries for the better part of thirty years, and his latest manifestation forsaw the election of Donald Trump by a month, since the documentary I'm offering to you below was published by the BBC's iPlayer on the 16th of October 2016. This is quite genius film making at its best, though I'm unfortunately biased. Lets see you and others here decide : -
Finn

My eyes are glazing over and rolling back in my head.

But here’s an interesting possibility: what if the Syrian attack was a “false false flag?” While the US slips ever backward, Russia and China proceed with their One Belt One Road initiative. This series of projects will build out transport, shipping, and computer and communications infrastructure from Southeast Asia through Central Asia and the Middle East to Europe. They will be financed on concessionary terms mostly by China, if it can avoid its own potential debt black hole. Only Deep State lackeys are surprised that this approach wins more friends and influence than the US’s well thought out bomb first, ask questions later strategy. Friday, Trump again executed that strategy in Syria, replaying last year’s kabuki missile lob, but with more missiles. Targets were carefully chosen so as not to provoke Russian retaliation, which has not been forthcoming so far. Perhaps the Russians actually welcome the US exercise. Like last year, it comes shortly after indications the US might reduce its involvement in Syria. Then, it was the US essentially swearing off Syrian regime change. Now, it’s Trump saying he wants “to bring our troops back home,” and that the US would be leaving Syria “very soon.” Given the nonstop drain on the US—in blood, treasure, and moral standing—why would Russia want to see the US presence in Syria (or anywhere else in the Middle East) reduced? Maybe Russia was behind the chemical attack it predicted, knowing that Trump and the interventionists would take the bait and respond with one-shot theatre that did no real harm to Russian or Syrian assets. Most importantly to the Russians, it keeps the US involved in Syria. There will be no talk of withdrawal now. This though the Syria-Russia-Iran-Hezbollah alliance has secured most of the country. It’s one thing to have your enemy waste resources on a losing war. It’s a stroke of genius to have the enemy continue to do so on a war they’ve already lost.
fionnbharr wrote:
Hello Geedard, it's a horror, isn't it? It's hard to keep up with present news stories and have them make sense, yet, behind all of this is history, and there's an awful lot more of that going backward than forward.
Hello Finn - it's both a horror and addictively fascinating all at the same time. This (and the 3 E's in general) feels like I'm watching a never ending and ever deeper spiralling version of The Matrix. It feels like having a sore tooth - I can't stop touching it. Every day, I know it's going to hurt, but I keep touching it anyway, just to see if it still hurts as much. Owwww. Ooowwwww.
fionnbharr wrote:
Lets see you and others here decide : -
Finn
Thanks a lot Finn - I shall watch this with keen interest and let you know in the coming days. Cheers, Andy.
thc0655 wrote:
My eyes are glazing over and rolling back in my head.
But here’s an interesting possibility: what if the Syrian attack was a “false false flag?” ...... It’s one thing to have your enemy waste resources on a losing war. It’s a stroke of genius to have the enemy continue to do so on a war they’ve already lost.
Interesting indeed thc0655. If this is true, no wonder Russian chess players are so infamous...and no wonder at all that I am hopeless at chess!! Groan :-)

I don’t know THC0655,
but since we’re speculating, maybe I too could be party to a little Pelican Brief speculation, if pushed?
This is a link to a pdf I found whilst lerking about on the net called the Libya Oil Almanac - An Open Oil Reference Guide. It was a really interesting read - especially page 56, where I found : -

The Abu Kammash petrochemical complex comprises three units to produce 104,000 t/y of ethylene dichloride, 60,000 t/y of vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), 60,000 t/y of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), 50,000 t/y of caustic soda, and 45,000 t/y of chlorine. A large portion of Abu Kammash's output is exported.
Then I found an article from back on the 5th of January 2018 called Presidential Council force attacks Abu Kammash Chemical Complex in western Libya in The Libya Observer, where I found : -
An armed group from Zintan loyal to the commander of the Western Military Zone of Presidential Council, Osama Jwaili, launched a surprise attack on Abu Kammash Chemical Complex, western Libya, on Friday in a bid to take control of the complex and Ras Ajdir border crossing with Tunisia. The armed group attacked the complex at around 4am causing some damage to Abu Kammash police station and its vehicles before being repelled by forces from Zuwara. The residential area of Abu Kammash was evacuated for safety reasons. Ras Ajdir border was also closed. The Amazigh Supreme Council deplored the attack, warning that “such actions could lead to an ethnic war.” On Thursday, Osama Jwaili revealed that his forces are going to launch “an anti-crime operation” in west Libya.
At least we now know where the chlorine gas came from for the alleged chemical attacks in the enclave of eastern Ghouta this month. After all, as pointed out in the article above, didn't Zintan play an important role in the fall of Gaddafi-controlled Tripoli in 2011? Weren't they also backed with a weapons cache supplied by NATO to "friendly" Al Qaeda - complete with air support - David Cameron's future claim to the 70,000 Syrian moderates? And wasn't the head of its military council, Osama Jweili, appointed commander of the GNA’s western region military zone back in June of 2017? Wouldn't all of the above make this a Western supplied attack? You just couldn't make this up ... Finn

Yep, Chris, that does it for me, too: “Noxamvero et maleficium propulsab” - much better than “First, do no harm.”
On Russia, its difficult to say, but I suspect they will look at it very pragmatically. Their grand strategic objective is probably to maintain and indeed strengthen their sphere of influence in their near abroad, for which they would like Syria (and Iran) to be Russia-leaning.
Although Western air strikes could hold Assad back, speaking as a former-navy flyer, such strikes would need to be conducted as part of a sustained air campaign against primarily military targets - rather than against supposed chemical factories - to make a difference. Is there the appetite in the West for such an air campaign, including with the significant increase of conflict with Russia? No.
Even were the air campaign to be risked, the chances of it making a difference would be slim. Land campaigns are won on the land, not in the air, and unless the West were willing to deploy ground troops in significant numbers, the only consequence of an air campaign would be to increase the risk of conflict with Russia. Is there the appetite to deploy Western troops on the ground? No.
I guess that Russia will have reached the same conclusions, and will judge that Assad will likely to win the war. Russia will assess the Western attacks as symbolic but largely ineffectual, and simply carry on with their support to Syria. Or perhaps even rub the West’s noses in it a little, by visibly increasing their military support to Syria. But Syria’s not the main show in town.
The main show is the energy predicament. This is where the West’s actions could very well turn into the biggest of grand strategic own goals - if these actions turn one of the world’s two leading oil & gas suppliers into the welcoming arms of China, a country that thinks strategically about energy. This shift of Russia toward China is already well underway, but this could give it a real permanence.
When the West and NATO finally wakes up to the energy predicament, and decides that we would like Russia now to be our new best friend, and will nice Mr Putin - “By the way, we didn’t mean any of those awful things we said about you, really!” - kindly sell us the oil and oil & gas we now desperately need, I wonder what he will say?
That’ll be a “Nyet” then …

Dear M Mast
Thank you for posting your thoughts and feelings… I agree completely with your observations.
You conclude
“I am now possessed of a deep sadness. If this is (in so many arenas ) the best the human race can do then it will be a glorious day when the human empire is done and the earth can then heal itself.”

But there is a very optimistic trend that is worth considering. A small percentage of people (I think about 5-7% based on Meyer Briggs test results) are inherently rational thought behaving and instinctively follow reason, thus seeing through the BS and the passions that surround them. We self associate at blog sites such as this, and are beginning to build our own communities based on reason. Most of us are engineers and scientist and philosophers (many of us have such degrees or otherwise are self educated)… Last week I met a new 25 year old farmer in our community who just left a desk job and is starting a farm for the first time. He is not the only one, others in their 20s have come here and all seem to have a rational mind spirit and know that we are building something that will survive a slow collapse that has started. None of us watch TV and all have an attitude or ability for building things that we need. We all know the value of what we are doing and dont need to discuss it, much less advertise it. But we are real and we are growing…
When the Roman Empire collapsed, we were in the minority and headed for the hills and built monesteries to preserve what was good about humanity, while the passionate majority followed their passions and collapsed their civilization. Now, many of us are building resilience in the countryside. Generally we shun constant use of smartphones, dont watch TV, enjoy radio while doing other things, use and manipulate computers more than the average person. The national government (and the elite) dont pay any attention to us because we are poor, stupid dirt farmers living at a subsidence level in the rural areas and are not worth bothering with, despite the fact that we generally are highly educated and comprise much of the creative class. We are hidden in plain sight, but that is a good thing. We respect nature, take pride in building up our soils, and live more in harmony with nature. We will survive and thrive because we will not participate in the wars that are coming. Our contribution to the gene pool likely will increase because of this. We will win because of this, the future is ours.

This blogsite is one place to find others who are building an optimistic future… I see that you joined this site less than a year ago… I suggest that you reach out to others via this site or another (search “agorism” for example) and join or build a community in a rural or isolated location that the bankers, their big data managers, and their politicians consider too marginal to mess with. It is difficult to give up a high paying job in the city, I know from personal experience, but there is so much out there waiting for you, its kind of unbelievable.
Mots www.yugeshima.com

Mots wrote:
Dear M Mast Thank you for posting your thoughts and feelings...... I agree completely with your observations. You conclude "I am now possessed of a deep sadness. If this is (in so many arenas ) the best the human race can do then it will be a glorious day when the human empire is done and the earth can then heal itself."

But there is a very optimistic trend that is worth considering. A small percentage of people (I think about 5-7% based on Meyer Briggs test results) are inherently rational thought behaving and instinctively follow reason, thus seeing through the BS and the passions that surround them. We self associate at blog sites such as this, and are beginning to build our own communities based on reason. Most of us are engineers and scientist and philosophers (many of us have such degrees or otherwise are self educated)… Last week I met a new 25 year old farmer in our community who just left a desk job and is starting a farm for the first time. He is not the only one, others in their 20s have come here and all seem to have a rational mind spirit and know that we are building something that will survive a slow collapse that has started. None of us watch TV and all have an attitude or ability for building things that we need. We all know the value of what we are doing and dont need to discuss it, much less advertise it. But we are real and we are growing…
When the Roman Empire collapsed, we were in the minority and headed for the hills and built monesteries to preserve what was good about humanity, while the passionate majority followed their passions and collapsed their civilization. Now, many of us are building resilience in the countryside. Generally we shun constant use of smartphones, dont watch TV, enjoy radio while doing other things, use and manipulate computers more than the average person. The national government (and the elite) dont pay any attention to us because we are poor, stupid dirt farmers living at a subsidence level in the rural areas and are not worth bothering with, despite the fact that we generally are highly educated and comprise much of the creative class. We are hidden in plain sight, but that is a good thing. We respect nature, take pride in building up our soils, and live more in harmony with nature. We will survive and thrive because we will not participate in the wars that are coming. Our contribution to the gene pool likely will increase because of this. We will win because of this, the future is ours.

This blogsite is one place to find others who are building an optimistic future… I see that you joined this site less than a year ago… I suggest that you reach out to others via this site or another (search “agorism” for example) and join or build a community in a rural or isolated location that the bankers, their big data managers, and their politicians consider too marginal to mess with. It is difficult to give up a high paying job in the city, I know from personal experience, but there is so much out there waiting for you, its kind of unbelievable.
Mots www.yugeshima.com

Appreciate the response. Just because I joined a short time ago it would be a mistake to think I have not been aware of this site almost since the beginning. I first learned of it in 2007 when a friend sent me Chris's paper The End of Money". I sold the farm 30 years ago. This country is littered with the ruins of failed communities, including the Shakers. I popped in occasionally for a couple of years and enjoyed some of the discussions. Then it got painfully repetitious. Then I never looked at this site for about 5 years. Then every couple of months I would pop back in and check to see what the discussions were like. They were almost carbon copies from years past. I found it uninspiring to say the least. Then I thought I would check in to see if there were any good discussions of cryptos. i have been into cryptos for almost 8 years. At that point I thought I would join and take part in the discussions. Unfortunately I found them to be somewhat less than encouraging. My interest in cryptos stems from my understanding of the monetary system. It is the only way any of us could ever break free from the central bank controlled system which keeps everyone enslaved. What I found here for the most part (mrees being the exception) was either great resistance or treating them as nothing more than an investment. It was very disappointing. I check in once a week or two when interesting news pops up but my interests lie elsewhere and are counter to the majority here, witness this thread. I applaud your efforts and my comments hopefully will do nothing to diminish your vision or determination. I have traveled extensively and am currently working with the Tibetan refugees in Northern India. It is through this work that I cannot support China buy buying anything made there, nor can I support the Chinese retail outlets here such as Walmart. The human empire has now achieved total dominion over the planet to the detriment of every species. The population is growing well beyond the carrying capacity of the earth. I have fought my battles from civil rights and anti war protests to Earth First activities. I watched a generation end the war in Vietnam and then go and get jobs with the same companies who profited. With what time i have left I will continue to work to alleviate the suffering of the Tibetan people who have been brutalized beyond belief by the Chinese. I will continue my spiritual journey as clearly there are no political solutions to the human condition. My sadness comes honestly having seen how beautiful this planet is and what potential humanity has and has wasted. The day of reckoning is not far off and I may not live to see it but it will come. Whether it comes slowly of suddenly I can't predict. So again I applaud your efforts keep on keepin on because what else can you do. Remember nothing truly dies it just takes another form. The earth having seen more than one extinction has healed itself and it will do so again. Truly all the best.
pgp wrote:
The real take-away here is that we still don't have a global rule of law to keep the various government powers under control.
This plus a hundrd thumbs up. This is the take away from this whole fraccas for all countries, the fact that France, the UK and the US have no regard for the rule of law and that you can stop them if you have enough weapons or are allies of someone who has lots of weapons. Right now, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Russia, China, Argentina and all of the other countries with some reason to be skeptical about the west have put orders in or a planning more spending on weapons. The UN has become useless, so if we don't have nukes, better make some, can't make them, lets be diplomatic with China or Russia. This is a massive diplomatic fail, it forces everyone to arm up, or cosy up to the other side. Talk about idiotic. Still, it has shown that leaders on both sides fear a nuclear exchange, and for that, just for now I am very thankful, joyful actually.
stevejermy wrote:
I guess that Russia will have reached the same conclusions, and will judge that Assad will likely to win the war. Russia will assess the Western attacks as symbolic but largely ineffectual, and simply carry on with their support to Syria. Or perhaps even rub the West's noses in it a little, by visibly increasing their military support to Syria. But Syria's not the main show in town.
I would only like to point out here that the west's attacks against Russia are continuing even as I type this. The kinetic strikes were a real flop, proving only that the west could be mendacious and petty as they really only proved that their signatures on convention documents are utterly worthless. Russia is pissed. And rightly so as they are being continually assaulted. Here are a few charts I ran across this morning while searching for evidence of financial warfare being conducted against Russia. They speak for themselves:

Russian bonds and the ruble and Russian stocks all getting clobbered.
This is just how the ziocon/bankster alliance works.
“Hey so sorry about your financial markets there…maybe next time you just stand aside when we want to destroy a country?”
Okay. Fine. This is how the system has worked for a long time. The difference is that Russia has put up with this crap for a long time and seems to be near a turning/breaking point. Maybe not, but that’s how it appears.
If I am Russia, I am seriously considering just turning off the energy spigots and letting Europe go into the financial/economic dumpster and then sit back and wait for the spillover effects to knock the US markets. Also double down on my diplomatic alignment with China and India.
The bottom line here is that US stock futures having a party this morning notwithstanding, this scuffle isn’t over, it’s just being conducted by other means.
Again, for any security apparatus types lurking here my main concern is that my country be as strong and well positioned for the future as it can be. Breaking rules and bombing people are, in my opinion, very bad ways to go about getting what you want over the long term. I judge that the war party currently infecting the US is harming the country, not making it stronger. Blood and treasure are being wasted. Our own country is crumbling, literally spalling shards of concrete onto the roads and into the rivers below while Detroit still is sending poisoned water to kids and families 4 years after being discovered.
Maybe we’re not being lurked and followed here, maybe we’re too small to qualify as a movement, but the odds say we are:

How many agents or infiltrators can we expect to see inside a movement? One of the most notorious “police riots” was the 1968 Democratic Party Convention. Independent journalist Yasha Levine writes: “During the 1968 protests of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, which drew about 10,000 protesters and was brutally crushed by the police, 1 out of 6 protesters was a federal undercover agent. That’s right, 1/6th of the total protesting population was made up of spooks drawn from various federal agencies. That’s roughly 1,600 people! The stat came from an Army document obtained by CBS News in 1978, a full decade after the protest took place. According to CBS, the infiltrators were not passive observers, monitoring and relaying information to central command, but were involved in violent confrontations with the police.” Peter Camejo, who ran for Governor of California in 2003 as a Green and as Ralph Nader’s vice president in 2004, often told the story about his 1976 presidential campaign. Camejo able to get the FBI in court after finding their offices broken into and suing them over COINTELPRO activities. The judge asked the Special Agent in Charge how many FBI agents worked in Camejo’s presidential campaign; the answer was 66 agents. Camejo estimated he had a campaign staff of about 400 across the country. Once again that would be an infiltration rate of 1 out of 6 people. Camejo discovered that among the agents was his campaign co-chair. He also discovered eavesdropping equipment in his campaign office and documents showing the FBI had followed him since he was a student activist at 18 years old. (Source)
However, I don't fear being followed or tracked because I know that I am on the same side as anybody who actually cares about their country and wants to create a secure and viable future for their children. The war party is working against both of those interests, although they seem to think the opposite. But I know right from wrong, and I know bullshit when I see it, and on those measures the US is desperately off track at a critical juncture of history.
Again, for any security apparatus types lurking here my main concern is that my country be as strong and well positioned for the future as it can be.
Why did you feel the need to finish your post with a clarification to those working for purposes not aligned with the goals of Peak Prosperity? What prompted you at this moment?