We're Being Played

Chris,

What did Glenn Beck have to say about Alexander Dugin, Putin’s political advisor and leader of the growing fascist movement out of Russia.  Beck was very clear on the Charlie Rose show that he was no fan of Hillary’s and didn’t make any remarks about her making up a Russian propaganda campaign to fool the American voters (like is being implied here in the comment section).  When Beck started talking about Alexander Dugin, it was a separate matter and said that we should really pay attention here.  So I did, and now understand his concern.

If the Russian connection was just Hillary’s propaganda it seems like the propaganda would have stopped.  But when you look at Alexander Dugin’s website, https://4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com, it has plenty of stories since the election.

That’s 24 post since the election.  That’s several post a day following battles in detail, political news, financial news, and bloody photos showing what they look forward to doing to liberal globalists everywhere someday.  I don’t buy the null hypothesis that there is nothing to Dugin other than Hillary’s propaganda campaign, it’s illogical to think that she would still be producing this many stories a day more than a week after the election.

Trump may be keeping the American media guessing about what he is thinking, but it is all being spelled out very clearly on Russian TV.  Especially on Dugin’s site where he separates the myths from the agreements that have apparently already been made. He even describes the “real politic” theory that Trump is going to govern with.

https://4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/kirill-benediktov-the-kremlins-trump-myths-and-reality/

Your thought’s on Alexander Dugin please, I’m especially eager to learn what Glenn Beck has to say about him.

David Phillips-
I get the sense you are in transmit-only mode.  Not sure if that's because you are a paid troll or you just aren't at all schooled in the art of two-way dialog.  Either way, I find transmit-only people boring, and so I'm ignoring you forthwith.

Dear Chris,

Do you see any subliminal advertizing here, or is it an overt dog whistle?

For the few days Dugin has posted two stories saying that it is time to “Drain the Swamp.”

https://4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/drain-the-swamp-alexander-dugin/

https://4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/dugins-guideline-trump-will-drain-the-swamp/

I’ve been astonished how many times I’ve heard news casters or politicians talk about “draining the swamp” a lot lately.  For example watch Greg Getfeld talk about “Draining the Swamp” and dumping the drifters there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-GK_7_JNOs

If someone is curious what “Drain the Swamp” might mean, Tyrus the TNA wrestler gives them an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_boSHT9aemc

“But it’s just the way things are.  Before they could say whatever.  Look, the differences is now, you run your mouth, you’re going to have to actually cash the check you’re writing.  Whereas before they could say whatever, and be like, well they have the right to say what they have to say.  You have to understand, not anymore.  You say what you have to say, then we’ll meet them in the school yard.”

This sounds like that intolerant attitude that Dugin is encouraging in one of his directives.  And here it is expressed openly on TV, as if it were a normal thing all of a sudden.

Do you see the same subliminal or overt dog whistle that I see?

This can be a video companion to Scott’s blog post: The Bully Party. Framing the election as a Nazi insurrection (link)
Scott previously mentioned the same a this link when he saw  it coming.

• CD

davefairtex,
I've responded to all of the questions that I saw.  Sorry that I missed yours.

My question was for Chris, but I'm interested in dialog with you as well.  

What do you want to discuss?

I learned about Alexander Dugin from Glenn Beck when was interviewed on the Charlie Rose Show.  I looked him up on the internet, he was hard to find, and he was explaining things way more accurately than anyone else, as if he knew.  I have provided links so everything is verifiable.  When you look at RT News and Dugin's sites, it's clear who's calling the shots.
It seems like others would look at the links and see the connections for themselves.  But no one on this blog wants to acknowledge the obvious.  The ideas I have presented here are all my own, ("the gifts the world needs," Chris said) and I'm not regurgitation of someone else's.  Except for Dugin's, I've been regurgitating his material like crazy, so that others could see the dangers Glenn Beck and I see.

Look for yourself.  https://4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/  Hillary campaign is not writing all of these post, more than a week after the election.  Like Glenn Beck said.  We need to pay attention to what Alexander Dugin is doing.

Assuming that Dugin is a bad man (there are many), what, exactly, were you asking be done again? 
Something about the electoral college? If a significant portion of the EC broke and voted for "another", who would that other be and why? And what would the ideal outcome of such a course of action be (in your mind)?

If, as with Goudy, you ignore the us/them political context of the person and the charged word "conservative" in the headline, which is not from Jimmy Carter's words but from whoever posted the article, then the message is the same:  violence against each other, the advocation of war, violence against women and suppression of women is against the true core of all religions. 
And yet, all of these things are promoted by people who hypocritically profess to be religious, whether it's the neocons that would have been in Hillary's cabinet, or the neocons like Bolton that may yet be in Trump's cabinet, the dangerous fanatics that run ISIS, and so on around the world.

“President Jimmy Carter recently blamed much of the world’s violence on religious hypocrisy. He told the annual Human Rights Defenders Forum at The Carter Center that we are at a turning point in history,” choosing between “peace and human suffering.”

President Carter spoke about global violence, and more specifically, violence against girls and women. As a conservative Baptist who still teaches a weekly Sunday School class, he may surprise people with his criticism of religion. He is so passionate about the subject that he wrote the book, “A Call to Action: Women, Religion, Violence, and Power” in 2014."

I also give Carter huge credit as the only living ex-President who correctly called out our current US government as an "oligarchy" - and did that last year during the reign of the party he's nominally affiliated with - the Democrats.  Because of his often harsh criticism of the Dems, he joked elsewhere that while no higher ups in the party had seemed interested in taking his calls previously, they did suddenly call with messages of concern about his melanoma liver and brain cancer announced last summer.  Apparently, the cancer seems to have miraculously gone into remission, at least for now.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/11/09/president-jimmy-carter-releases-intense-message-calling-out-conservative-hypocrites-details/

Tagging onto what kelvinator is saying, Carter is also likely the only president in recent history who's Foundation is not a charity Fraud waiting to be exposed. I have much to critizize his admin for but at least once out he did good works without compensation, as is required under the law, instead of building a pay-to-play money laundering crime organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI2uIs7IVQM

violence against women and suppression of women is against the true core of all religions. 
In the saga of Vinland the Good, Leif Ericson hires a longboat from a woman to go on his journey to Newfoundland. They were equals.They were Pagans.

It still is the custom to derive the "Sir" name of all girls from their mother's name (eg Helensdottir) in Iceland. This indicates that the sexual relations of pagans were  naturally equal. (In German a young girl is considered naturally neuter, das fraulein.)

So on the contrary, it is the Semitic Death Cults  religions that impose second class status upon our womenfolk. Something that our womenfolk object to as it is foreign to our deep psychology.  We can lay the sex wars at the feet of these foreign philosophies.

This is another abject failure to deliver on their promises.

It is ill advised to assume that a foreign religion will fit any better than another man's shoe.

violence against women and suppression of women is against the true core of all religions. 

In the saga of Vinland the Good, Leif Ericson hires a longboat from a woman to go on his journey to Newfoundland. They were equals.They were Pagans.

It still is the custom to derive the "Sir" name of all girls from their mother's name (eg Helensdottir) in Iceland. This indicates that the sexual relations of pagans were  naturally equal. (In German a young girl is considered naturally neuter, das fraulein.)

So on the contrary, it is the Semitic Death Cults  religions that impose second class status upon our womenfolk. Something that our womenfolk object to as it is foreign to our deep psychology.  We can lay the sex wars at the feet of these foreign philosophies.

This is another abject failure to deliver on their promises.

It is ill advised to assume that a foreign religion will fit any better than another man's shoe.

https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/abrahamic-religion-the-dark-side-of-judaism

Chomsky's movie, "Manufacturing Consent".  Goes into this topic in great detail, Cannot recommend this too highly. Its a little old, 1988, but still very relevant.

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/revealed-the-real-fake-news-list

While on the subject of propaganda and manipulation, I have to mention - pretty much all of the articles on this site take the form of:

- In-depth analysis of something scary that we should worry about

- Promise of soothing our fears by reading Part 2 (for the very steep cost of $30/month) about how we can protect ourselves

Isn't this a classic advertising / emotional manipulation tactic? E.g. "Do people hate you because your armpits stink? Right Guard is here to help." Now I totally understand it's tough to make a decent income as a content provider online (I have a fairly popular site that gets about 100k pageviews a month and the ad revenue is only about $200/year). And I definitely appreciate the otherwise really rational and insightful articles Chris and staff produce.

The subtext of the subscription thing always leaves a bad taste in my mouth though, and the ubiquitous "scare -> offer soothing product" structure. My hope is that it's just a mild ethical concession in order to support the work here, but my fear is that it's something of a racket driven by emotional tactics. 

Not sure if these comments are moderated and whether this one will be posted, but if so I'd definitely love to get Chris or someone on the staff's take on this (or maybe a link or something if it's been addressed before). I really do appreciate the years of interesting analysis and research. Hopefully someone can soothe my fears and set me straight :). 

-Luke

Yes, Luke, there is a business model here.
Yes, Luke, the business model involves the attempt to draw a customer in, by giving him SOMETHING he needs, and hoping he’ll find enough of value to pursue more.
Yes, that business model is also shared by shysters and Wall street barons, too.
But in the end, I don’t feel terribly manipulated. In fact, because my own model for dealing with things cannot be financial (I’m already trapped there), I don’t feel a grave worry about the ecopolitical situation. I’m more concerned about the spiritual situation, and am heavily into increasing ability on the low-tech end in case things progress faster than I think.
My estimate is that we’ll have this situation continue for at least thirty years more… But (and this is a big caveat) #I# #COULD# #BE# #WRONG#. Things could wrap up in less than a year.
If the US’ next “big one” quake hits, look for David Wilkerson’s “Vision” to play out… the dominos are in place.
But there are other ways this could go.
So I don’t feel too upset about this.
Oh, and by the way, there was this HORRIBLE ad for some Doctor Wang’s cure to foot fungus. I want to buy it at some point, but I’ll have to get one of the single use credit cards; because I really don’t trust them not to be thieves. But in making their sales pitch, they gave me enough info to cure something that had plagued me for over five years, and my doctors just milked it.
Point being, even with the horrid manipulative ads, sometimes the still get you what they need.

At this point I’m asking the readers of this forum to read through Dugin’s material for themselves and see that his influence over Trump is real, goes way beyond a Hillary propaganda scandal, and represents a threat to the United States as we know it.

I would also ask that people look into why Dugin, the leader of the growing Eurasian fascists movement, is so excited about Brexit and Trump’s election.  Maybe we should be more aware of what they are doing, instead of blindly arguing among ourselves, repeating their propaganda.

I was asking for people to encourage members of the Electoral College to vote no.  But I don’t think that’s enough anymore.  The public now needs to discover the deals Trump is making with Putin.  If they were aware of what was really going on, they would put an immediate stop to Trump becoming president.  

Do the American people really want to join the fascist movement sweeping through Europe?  I don’t think so.  If the people of America and Europe had a clearer picture of what was really going on, I think that they would reconsider the fascist direction the Eurasian movement is taking us and make wiser choices.  

The last thing that I would ask, after reading over Dugin’s material and realizing the threat he represents, is help to spread the word to others, before Trump becomes president in January and the United States of America becomes Trump America as Dugin describes.

Once you start paying attention to Russian media, it's obvious what is going on.  

I think that it is obvious what is going on once you start following the Russian news sources, especially Dugin's.

I invite you to explore the RT News and Dugin links below. I'm eager to hear your assessment of Dugin and his influence over Donald Trump.

What Russians see walking down the street

What Russians see on TV

The stories you hear on RT News:  https://www.rt.com

The storyline boldly presented by Alexander Dugin, telling us Trump is thinking: 4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com

The directives he issues like “Drain the Swamp”  http://katehon.com/directives/

A message that is suddenly everywhere in the American media:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-GK_7_JNOs

Here is an NPR story about Dugin and Russia’s influence on Donald Trump.

http://www.npr.org/2016/07/25/487380876/a-look-at-donald-trumps-ties-to-russia

Luke-

...And I definitely appreciate the otherwise really rational and insightful articles Chris and staff produce.

My hope is that it's just a mild ethical concession in order to support the work here, but my fear is that it's something of a racket driven by emotional tactics.

At the risk of speaking for our two founders...my sense is, since you find the articles really rational and insightful, I think you've answered your own question.

As Chris always says, "trust yourself."  :slight_smile:

Luke…you make a valid point that there is an imbedded sales pitch in the non-premium content, but that is free enterprise. Chris and Adam have every right to make a living.  I choose to accept what I can get because I can't afford the premium content right now, and come the this site voluntarily and appreciate the honesty and value here. I find a strong effort among most of the people who post here to search for truth and engage in meaningful discourse, and have never seen evidence of censorship for nefarious reasons.  This is a great forum.

A close family member recently revealed to me that after voting for GOP candidates for the last 12 presidential cycles, they were switching.  I nearly pissed my britches.  After using some critical thinking, I decided to dig a little more and determine why the switch.  My findings: it was a fear of losing the status quo.  That status quo was an embedded understanding that, as long as entitlements keep flowing, I will vote for anyone, no matter how corrupt.  
This should tell us a few things.  First, money printing has had an amazing control over a vast amount of the population–and that changed in November.  Second, fear has been used to shape thoughts, control elections, proliferate consumerism, and persuade the population that the dollar is the end-all, be-all money for many decades through main stream media–that also has obviously changed.  What really struck me was the post-election market swings, and how quickly the Trump-hating MSM changed their tune.  Do you believe this was a "market" reaction, or was this another intervention by the Administrative agency that has been working double overtime to maintain "status quo"?  Are you surprised at how peak oil has been beat down in the MSM?  I'm not.  You really don't need to be a financial expert to observe that Exxon has been illiquid for some time now, but their stock is still strong, their divi in tact, and their cost of capital remain fictionally low.  The American people have been played, but not just by politicians and the MSM,  the main culprit is coming from the untold trillions that can't be audited.  

This election was about change–change in thought shaping and change in our political values.  I suspect this year will be an awakening, and one in which printed currency can't prevent.