Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

Which bodycam? I’m assuming the extended version Sen. Graasley released, but hate to assume.

Yep exactly, Sen Grassley’s releases.
Grassley Releases Additional Bodycam Footage from Moments After Trump Assassination Attempt (senate.gov)

1 Like

It is not a van. (And he didn’t have a bike.)

@cmartenson

WAS IT CROOKS’ CAR AFTER ALL?

After I demonstrated that Crooks could not have parked in the AGR parking lots, @sorey suggested the Hyundai Elantra parked across the street from the AGR main entrance. We’ve kept that open as a possibility ever since. Then @MacD shared the photo of Crooks’ trunk released by the FBI and questioned if it was the same Hyundai Elantra. That prompted more research. What do you think, could the FBI released photo be from a same model as was parked across the AGR main entrance where Crooks was captured walking onto the AGR property? That would not prove it was Crooks’ car, but it’s the closest we’ve come so far to locating it, if not.

1 Like

Quite likely/probably the FBI/SS/DS etc. assumed this plot would be successful, and Crooks would be dead. The accounts, IEDs, etc. would all set the stage for putting blame on Iran, Russia, China, or whichever boogieman they deemed convenient. They’d have also encouraged the Resident to ban AR15s and scary “assault weapons” too.

Speculating, but a few things happened that probably changed Crooks plans.

1. He either thought he (or someone) hit/killed Trump with the first volley in which the second volley was “for good measure.”
  2. Or he could only tell that Trump was obscured from view so fired 5 shots to try to hit him but they were fast and wild shots. While it’s possible he just randomly fired at the crowd it’s in my view more likely he just took a bunch of shots at Trump as a Hail Mary in case he was not hit.

Almost immediately after shot 8, a bullet either hit his buttstock and he took some damage, or came near to him. That probably encouraged him that it was time to leave.

His rotating, was probably to observe for threats (police) or to see what escape options were available. He likely knew there were police blocking off the way he had come. Looks to me he is trying to squirm around while staying low to review his options but he was still presenting his head high enough to be shot.

1 Like

New on X! A call for private unreleased videos is using #PatriotsinButler
Search that hashtag!

8th 9th
I guess he would be able to shot addinional four or five rounds before he was hit.

So, have they found Crooks white Sonata, or any abandoned car near AGR? If no car has been found and we know it couldn’t be far, doesn’t it tell there were somebody else in this plot? From Jon Malis’ dashcam it looks like Crooks came further down the road (Sheetz probably).

Tried to spot any white car in Malis’ video, only one I saw was this, don’t know if it’s Sonata and looks like it wasn’t there after shooting either.

I will share my detailed analysis with you. At first, I made the assumption he parked at Sheetz based on a detailed analysis of his whereabouts offsite before walking into the main AGR entrance, like AP published, then when the FBI photo of the trunk came out, I modified my assumption.

1 Like

Thanks, just started looking into where his car was. Remembered it was that Elantra, but when looking for Crooks Elantra, all I got was talks about Sonata. Thought I had been looking for wrong car. So, Elantra it is.

As far I could see in Malis’ video Elantra wasn’t parked on that spot, meaning it was parked elsewhere, likely at Sheetz. I’m building a timeline for Crooks moves and where possible trying to get as exact time as possible. This info gives me new material to fill holes, much appreciated.

Do you have any info/guesses when Crook could have gone back to his car and driven it onto the place it was found? 6:05 he was already seen on the roof and before that 5:07:27pm he was still in front of AGR6. Do you have anything more to fill that gap?

edit: missed one of your photos with capture from Malis’ video what you think is the Elantra. Saw that in dashcam video but thought color doesn’t match. Maybe it’s just getting dark which alters the perceived color.

Slide 6 covered the time gap between when Crooks was lost sight of, and when he was reacquired, 5:42 pm to 6:02 pm. I believe during that time he would most likely have walked to Sheetz and driven his car to the AGR main entrance. That is if he did not park at the AGR main entrance initially. The Malis video is not conclusive. The oncoming SUV could be obscuring as many as two parked cars, in my opinion.

I’m in the process of finishing my detailed analysis of the time Crooks was on the AGR property before he climbed on the roof. It does not go into anymore detail on where his car was parked, as my analysis I shared already did so. I just reference that in my larger analysis. It does go into detail on the various other evidence in that time period, however, because it is a timeline analysis.

Interesting, will be waiting your timeline analysis.

Couldn’t find Elantra with front that matches with the car in dashcam. Also. it isn’t parked on the same spot where Crooks’ car was found. Think too Crooks was walking from further down the road, Sheetz most likely.

If the Elantra parked at the main AGR entrance is not Crooks’ car, and at this point I assume it is based on the evidence we have so far, then it is most likely it was parked at Sheetz and never relocated, again based on the evidence we have. That’s where I stand, anyways. Either of the 3 scenarios below can fit the 5:42 to 6:02 pm time frame, it’s just a little tighter if he has to walk to Sheetz and back. Still doable though.

1. He parked at Sheetz and never relocated his car.
  2. He parked at Sheetz and relocated his car to the AGR main entrance.
  3. He only parked at the AGR main entrance.

It sure would help to have more footage from the Malis video to get a better look and see if that Elantra was parked there then.

BTW, I did post two summary slides from that analysis earlier. It’s probably a 40 slide deck or more in total.

In my timeline i have: “5.56pm Crooks is seen walking with a backpack near the industrial complex where the local SWAT team is stationed.”

Don’t remember from where i got it. Also this timeline says:

“5:53pm—According to Acting Director Rowe, the Secret Service counter sniper team leader emails the Secret Service counter sniper teams that “local law enforcement [is] looking for a suspicious individual outside the perimeter, ‘lurking around the AGR
building”. Are these wrong?
(Dropbox)

I don’t recognize your 5:56 pm entry, and neither do the two timelines I compare my timeline against. Here are my detail slides covering those times:

The two timelines I use are Sen. Ron Johnson’s:

80216286-94A8-4614-A500-5ACFB53F7BF4 (senate.gov)

And @RawRoku’s is provided in this latest update post. He is the only one in this forum maintaining a detailed timeline.

2 Likes

Thanks again. So, only mention of Crooks with a backpack must be when he was seen at the picknick table and the timing for that is 6:02?

That, and while on the roof, yes.

1 Like

He was seen using rangefinder, but was it found in his possession on the roof? If not, was it found in his car or anywhere?

1 Like

See this post and mine below it,

2 Likes

I’ve been filling in the blanks to a timeline. It started with the WTAE video of Crooks walking in front of bldg6. I spotted a person sitting on retaining wall next to 2-storey bldg. That’s where thought of “2 Crooks” came to me. By filling in the timeline I’m pushing forward the idea of 2 Crooks until facts prove it wrong…or I just get bored :smiley:
(x.com)