Where Were The Two Local Snipers When Trump Was Shot?

Wish we could trust anything the FBI said at this point. Could this be nothing but an FBI ploy. They have done it before. Dan Bongino said today that the whole bomb at DNC RNC stuff was a fake per knowing someone there who was told to stand down. It was dumped because the “riots” got started.

1 Like

Source? I’m a Dragnet kind of guy. “Just the facts, ma’am”

How did you get a photo of my Aunt Bettie’s car?

Well as ex secret service, he has a lot of personal friends. I trust him. Facts aren’t easily gotten today. Videos show it was ridiculous in Jan 6 videos.

I just think that car in the FBI photo is white with beige interior. /shrug

And it would be weird for people to mistake Elantra for Sonata.

I asked for the source. An image is a start, and Tineye couldn’t find it online, so where does the photo come from? I served under Reagan, “Trust but verify.”

Picture shown is 18:19:18 8 minutes after shooting

I realize that. And while I believe it’s likely those two LEO’s could be the one’s referenced, in the reported testimony, that’s not a guarantee they are. Neither does the empty parking lot prove anything. It’s circumstantial evidence. I would tend to think that the patrol cars would not have been moved, but they easily could have. That’s the closest screenshot I could find to the actual shooting. It does beg the question IMHO.

I know the Sonata is a slightly smaller model, but I can’t judge a difference of a couple of cubic feet from a bunch of photos taken at all different angles. (But I’m sure there are people here who can :slightly_smiling_face:)

I don’t see any difference in the latch. In both cases it appears to be a single vertical U-shaped bar. From some angles, however, one can’t see the lower part of the bar.

That is backwards. The Sonata is larger than the Elantra.
Think Camry vs Corolla.

Not Crooks car

1 Like

Sorry, you’re right. Point is, I can’t visually tell the small difference.

1 Like

I was referring to the”latch area,” the shape and width of it, not the larch itself. Granted, we don’t know the model years. I might pull up some open trunk photos from a decade of 4 or 5 generations of both models later.

The latch area looks like Elantra. All of the Sonatas I found have narrow latch closure spaces.

1 Like

There is definitely a light there. They were standard on all models of Sonata for that timeframe of that car pictured.

But it seems like Crooks’ car was an Elantra because of that wide latch closure space.

So we have zero evidence of GN being anywhere accept when he took picture of Crooks sitting on wall on wall from his post in 2nd story and when he walks out Door 9, 2 minutes after first shot. Some text messages give some ideas but nothing after 18:00 hours when things really matter.

DT

3 Likes

"Our overall finding is the subject was only on the roof for approximately 6 minutes, prior to the shooting, between 6:05 and 6:11 p.m. "

It was only 6 minutes… only, only 6.

Why is the FBI using terms that attempt to alleviate pressure from the failures of the USSS and the officers at the AGR?

3 Likes

Don’t forget about the bicycle photo at 5:28 pm taken from the north-facing NW window of map building 2.
Other than that, no hard evidence that places him anywhere else. I posted my graphical timeline and evidence comparison in the post below. The unique thing it does is provide a combined list of radio comms and interview statements in chronological order, albeit in three parts where some overlap occurs.

1 Like

So what you’re telling me without actually saying it is the “FBI, photo of the white Sonata that you provided wasn’t an FBI photo of Crooks’ car?