Why Aren't Investigators Asking the Right Questions of the Right People?

For now, I think this document should be considered suspect, like maybe a forgery. It’s not the original document, and the source doesn’t seem to want to provide the original.

1 Like

Either Nichols is the primary shooter or he set up the room for the primary shooter. They had everything ready to go. It was 2 days before the RNC convention and Trump hadn’t yet picked a running mate. CNN was there to record the kill. Haley was at the RNC to take the nomination after they blew Trump’s head apart. Then it wouldn’t matter whether Kamala won or Haley won, the deep state would have their puppet in the White House. Unfortunately for them, their man missed the shot and now here we are in the middle of a sloppy cover-up.

4 Likes

Do you have evidence to support your assertion? This is a Citizens Investigation forum, after all.

Brian, did you see this phone call Jason Goodman had with Butler County Detective Bonnie Sedlacek regarding the thumb drive with the unredacted Detail Plan? I just ran across it today.

https://x.com/JG_CSTT/status/1834321102493155542

1 Like

Brian, do you by any chance know when that document first appeared here, and who sent it?

I think this is what happened: unbeknownst to me and most people, Jason Goodman filed a FOIA request and got back a thumb drive. The drive had a bunch of images that we already knew about, and also various document formats like PDF, Powerpoint, and some other Microsoft format, I forget. Those documents were improperly redacted, i.e., the redactions were removable.

Goodman realized this, and seemed to want to release the documents to the public unredacted, but I think he was worried about getting banned for doxxing, so he created his own PDF of the main document with some redactions left in, stuff we didn’t really need to know, like people’s cell phone numbers. Then, that document somehow made its way here, where I saw it.

I immediately started studying it and noticed something was off about it. I used the tool pdfinfo to compare it to the redacted original, and I saw it was created far too recently by the guy who said he had received it from the police, so I immediately told everyone it seemed like a forgery, because I had no way of knowing the backstory.

In the meantime, I obtained the zip of the thumb drive from Goodman’s site, and saw the improperly redacted documents, and figured out what had probably happened. I guess Goodman got skittish about having that on his site, so he took it off his own site, but it’s on mine.

I think this was the first sighting on this forum.

I’m checking it out, thanks.

4 Likes

OK, I found that a tad painful. I already didn’t like Goodman, and this didn’t make me change my mind. I guess I give him credit for being a bulldog, but I don’t think this inquiry will end up being productive. Does Goodman imagine that Gianvito will send him the file and the ear will be different and he’ll say “a-HA!!!”? Also, even if we think the detectives are screwing up (and I certainly do) giving them a hard time is probably not going to be helpful.

On this Yearick thing, I keep imagining that we know that it’s true for certain – then what? We’ve already identified the key suspects and witnesses who need to be interviewed, and we can’t get it done. Suppose that we find bodycam video tomorrow where they take out “Crooks’” wallet and open it and look at his ID and it says he’s Elvis’ bastard son. So? Maybe it’s a paradoxical thing about this case, but Crooks (or whoever he is) actually seems to be one of the least important figures.

2 Likes

ppt

docx

2 Likes

That stuff looks legit to me. Somebody probably left the ppt open overnight or something to get that 24 hours of editing time.

1 Like

I agree 100%! I would have hung up on Goodman in a heartbeat. He also tried to call Giovanni and they put him through to Det. Patrick Young. Goodman was even more pompous with him.

It was just confirmation to me that he was given the thumb drive by Butler County, and it sounded like the unredacted documents were not a mistake on the county’s part. I could be wrong there, but it didn’t seem like either of the detectives were too concerned about that aspect of it.

In reading through Goodman’s tweets, I noticed he’s not a fan of Chris or the work being done on this forum. He’s arrogant when it comes to his own work, and definitely fixated on Yearick. I will give him credit for obtaining additional rally videos from folks, along with some high resolution photos. That is what I was perusing his tweets looking for.

2 Likes

I think it’s a big mistake, how Goodman is acting. Not only is it immoral from my perspective, but it’s not even pragmatic at all. I think Goodman has a problem where egotism is preventing him from being a good investigator. If we send out probes to various people and don’t get anything back, it may be partially because Goodman already used up their patience.

I don’t know, I think they just didn’t understand how to do it. I think they intended to hide the information, did it wrong, and if they know the cat is out of the bag, they probably just accept it because there’s nothing they can do about it now.

2 Likes

You could be right.
i will mention that at one point I did find a document available online from the PSP listing names and phone numbers of LEO’s in the state who completed a specific tactical course. I didn’t save a copy and would probably be hard-pressed to find it intentionally looking for it, but it did strike me as odd they would post the cell phone numbers.

Throughout my career I was always provided a company phone and realized I had no right to privacy with it. I’m wondering if all of those cell phones are department issued, and thus deemed public information. Some of the departments, like Cranberry Township, list phone numbers in their department directory on their website.

2 Likes

can share the actual audio here if ucan? i am blocked not sure what i said and i might hv said plenty enuf to piss him off.

1 Like

He posted this call on his YouTube channel.

2 Likes

yEARick
yEARick pun :slight_smile:

Hmmmm…

https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1834774388022919408

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
Sep 13

BREAKING: A Secret Service investigation into the security breakdowns that led to the attempted assassination of Donald Trump revealed that agents never directed local police to secure the roof of the building used by the gunman.

Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
Sep 13

they deliberately left the roof unguarded, likely because a small compartmentalized cell inside DHS had advance awareness thru informants in Crooks’s encrypted chat network of his intent to go up to the roof to shoot Trump during the speech

1 Like

OK, but then it seems like Nicol and Murcko had to be in on it, or maybe just one of them, and the other was called away at a critical time or something. The roof guarding situation wasn’t ideal, but as we’ve talked about many times, if somebody was watching to the south, they’d see Crooks, and if somebody was watching to the west, they’d see the worried people in the crowd.

I like Mike Benz, but he’s basically impossible to communicate with. It’s the same situation everywhere – the people who have audiences big enough to make a difference absolutely will not listen to any normal person about important facts. I mean, Benz could tell everyone the very short list of people of interest in the case, but he won’t. I find it incredibly frustrating.

2 Likes

Just thinking aloud here. Jason Woods was originally watching out the west window, but then he left. According to the diagram drawn by (I think) Woods, Nicol was at the southwest corner of the building watching south, and Murcko was at the window to the east of that.

So let’s say that after Woods left, maybe Nicol was watching both west and south, and didn’t have a good view of the critical roof at all. Murcko was in a better position to see Crooks on the roof.

Let’s say that Nicol isn’t in on it, but he just chooses the most fantastically unlucky moment to leave his station. Murcko is apparently still at the relatively eastern window, which is open. When he hears the rifle being fired, how is it possible he’s not the first to engage Crooks with his pistol?

1 Like

Let’s look at some of the related evidence, shall we.

“A Butler sniper leader who met Nicol and his partners at the AGR building told them their mission was to look out those windows and scan the area for threats, Nicol said. They were instructed to remain covert. They set up their rifles on tripods so that the barrels were a foot or two inside the open windows to prevent them from being seen from outside.” (Source: CNN)

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/10/politics/snipers-detail-breakdowns-trump-assassination-attempt-invs/index.html

The misinformation is they left their post. The testimony came out that these guys left their post and they weren’t following their duties and they could have stopped this and that’s simply not true,” said Rich Goldinger, the Butler County District Attorney.

On Tuesday, lawmakers suggested if the local snipers didn’t leave their post, they would have seen crooks climbing onto the roof but the DA said that’s not the case.

“My understanding is that they would have had to leaned out the window and looked to their left and to see him but the windows were not open,” said Goldinger. (Source: WXPI)

I’ll let you draw your own conclusions.

1 Like

In addition to CNN broadcasting the execution live (even though they had not show Trump’s rallies before), NYT photographer also set an unnecessarily high speed shutter for an event nobody would expect a high velocity objects that would have required such shutter speed.

4 Likes