Why Your Wallet Feels Lighter & Tracking The Recession

I had two interesting conversations with Chicago residents yesterday. In one case, the owner of a pet grooming salon told me they had lost their HVAC technician, a seventy-year-old man who had been taking care of the building forever. He was working on the roof of a building in the area when some crazy guy, who had been a menace to the community yet kept getting released, went on the roof and killed him.

Another person told me they had to move out of Old Town, which I thought was a quite affluent neighborhood, because crime had gotten out of control.

1 Like

Pop!

Creak!

St. George, LAā€™s solution is another option. The city of Baton Rouge is a shithole that I absolutely hated going to for work a few years ago. The city of Baton Rouge is now facing major financial problems because the more affluent area of the city split and made their own city.

2 Likes

LOL,
ā€¦I wonder why people are not jumping all over this gold pull back? They will regret it and will think , I wish I didnā€™t hesitateā€¦
Hmm, (rewind to the beginning)
ā€¦People are cutting their budgets and skipping their Starbucks coffee/ treat due to inflationā€¦

A-ha! Thereā€™s your answeršŸ˜. People who are cutting out their Starbucks trips are not likely to jump all over the gold pull back.
Thank you for an interesting conversation.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4RMjQhClkiEr/