2021 is Going to be Rough!

What I came up with was CureForCovid.world
Any way it was tricky to secure… because guess what ICANN say that COVID is controlled word and you can’t use it… lets see if I can do something useful for humanity?

It would make a difference when selection of the president goes to last resort, where Congress elects the President. Despite popular opinion, election of the President is not by popular vote for a reason.

There is going to be migration north on all continents and US is going to be hit harder than you could imagine. Droughts and temperatures that is unbearable. And then also torrential rains and flooding costal citys hit hardest. In our lifetime.

Chris, I think the label you use: “National Health Managers” is being too nice and respectful. These people, at best, are “clerks”. National Health Clerks is a better label for these disgusting, vile losers.

Enjoy 2021 we have more than this to sort out. But its all up to our kids.

It looks like that is partly what the ‘reset,’ is about–an attempt to mitigate the worst effects of what is coming.

In order to pave the way for the (payday) promise of a covid-19 vaccine, there needed to be an exemption provided to speed the process.  Maybe once the vaccine is in place they can afford to “discover” the cheap, effective alternatives that exist.

“The FDA may issue an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) to allow unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent COVID-19 when there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

-https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-takes-key-action-fight-against-covid-19-issuing-emergency-use-authorization-first-covid-19

https://thewallwillfall.org/2020/10/30/the-great-reset-for-dummies/

Analysis of the cause of the M1 money explosion. It doesnt appear to be direct money in circulation expansion, rather monies moving from Money Markets/Savings to demand accounts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXkTEWldTfk

Chris interviewed Christian recently and alerted me to his message. Holy Moly!!! What the heck is coming down? He describes it very well. Not sure how having a garden and some animals is enough to get around not having a card to buy anything…like gasoline and diesel, I imagine, not to mention anything at a grocery store. What do you all think of his fully assembled puzzle of insanity?
Time to stock up on a few more things.

That is exactly my point Mike. The vast majority of Amerikaans will not be able to homestead for a multitude of reasons. That is the ugly factual comment.
It is not a solution, it is one coping mechanism. The demographics are clear. Baby boomers make up over a 1/4 of the population. For the most part they are too old to start that lifestyle.
For people like Mr. Brushhog it works and as I said it is a good solution. It is however not a one size fits all. As a matter of fact it is not even a one size fits many. In the podcast with JHK he clearly stated it is probably too late for people to start now. Is he right? Perhaps
The Jeffersonian ideal of a nation of small farmers left the bus station many moons ago.
The facts are the majority are physically, financially or not interested in the homestead lifestyle
If you have a hard time with ugly facts, the problem is not with the facts.

It is not a solution, it is one coping mechanism. The demographics are clear. Baby boomers make up over a 1/4 of the population. For the most part they are too old to start that lifestyle...
That's kind of the point isn't it? Greer, Kunstler, and a host of others that get mentioned a lot on this site have made their position perfectly clear: there IS no solution that works for the majority of those of us treading this path. We had one final chance to course correct back in 2008. We did not take it. Why? Not least because so many had invested years and decades of their lives pouring their net worth into living arrangements that depended upon us NOT changing course. Look, I don't have a clue what the future holds. Maybe those guys predicting doom are right and maybe they aren't. How would I know? But I know what kind of changes I have seen since I walked across the stage in 1995 to take my bachelor's into hand. If you showed me the world I see around me then I would think that collapse had already occurred. If these changes haven't resulted in a change in course I am not sure we have that ability left to us. The system is locked on course and that is the way it will stay. So what would lead you to believe that there is a path open to us that will actually serve all those baby boomers and the rest of our generations? Homesteading certainly isn't the solution to all of our woes.... but what is? Will
  1. Hmm 182 acres huh? Ever think about starting a community? LOL

2 essential video’s on the coming Cyberpandemic:

1. “Next Crisis Will Be Bigger Than COVID” warns World Economic Forum. The Power Grid / Finance will be Down.
    https://www.iceagefarmer.com/2020/11/15/next-crisis-bigger-than-covid-power-gridfinance-down-wefs-cyber-polygon/
    and
  2. The Cyberpandemic Has Begun: SolarWinds + FireEye - Anything can happen now
    https://www.iceagefarmer.com/2020/12/15/the-cyberpandemic-has-begun-solarwinds-fireeye-anything-can-happen-now/
    Who gains from this?
    The Globalists and the participants of Cyber Polygon.

That’s kind of the point isn’t it? Greer, Kunstler, and a host of others that get mentioned a lot on this site have made their position perfectly clear: there IS no solution that works for the majority of those of us treading this path.
The solution? Looking closely at those positions/predictions over the last 10-30 years. Then objectively measure how accurate the were. I think you will find there were wildly inaccurate. And thus, I wouldn’t trust their position on a future path.
My position? It’s never too late to change my mind to get closer to reality, and understanding what’s in front of one’s nose is often quite difficult. This is the very definition of humility per Aquinas. I’ve found living the good life is merely understanding the world, then making a series of accurate predictions, and finally acting on them. Most people fail at one of these steps, and life becomes very hard and frustrating.
The host of predictors who “get mentioned a lot on this site” usually fail the first step, but boldly act on the third.
But for those who constantly change their mind to fit the data in our constantly changing world (Bezos once said those who are “right a lot” are those who “change their mind a lot”) life becomes very easy. At any stage of life.

Penguin Will,
You wrote:

That's kind of the point isn't it?

Greer, Kunstler, and a host of others that get mentioned a lot on this site have made their position perfectly clear: there IS no solution that works for the majority of those of us treading this path.
That is pretty much the way I see it. I have read a lot of history. This is always the way it is. The Big Shots make their plans. The rest of the world bears the consequences. Some get through relatively unscathed. Some are not so lucky. I have reconciled myself that that is the way it will play out.

The sound of Chris using the string trimmer on his new acres, rather than dig into the charts and accurately explain them. I guess it’s easier, and more salacious, to put up scary hockey stick graphs with little analysis.
Chris I know you understand annualizing numbers, so if you stop to think about it, the very process of a helicopter dump of money such as stimulus payments to individuals and business, will cause demand deposit accounts to grow in a sharp uptick. The annualization of those amounts will make it appear worse.
Then the chart of expenditures vs receipts. The blue line is labeled Federal government current tax receipts, when at $2T we know that this is only personal income tax receipts and excludes other important categories of government receipts such as social security taxes and medicare (social insurance).
The thing is, things are bad enough without overplaying it.

The solution? Looking closely at those positions/predictions over the last 10-30 years. Then objectively measure how accurate the were. I think you will find there were wildly inaccurate. And thus, I wouldn't trust their position on a future path. My position? It's never too late to change my mind to get closer to reality, and understanding what's in front of one's nose is often quite difficult....
This is a very good post MKI... one that all of us should read and digest. You have to understand where I am coming from though. You might have misunderstood my perspective. I am an X'er not a Boomer, so there's my age. And I am not generally given to fanboy followings or conspiracy theories. With that out of the way, I have to say that what I have seen of the trajectory of my nation has been alarming. In my lifetime we have traded off our manufacturing and industrial tax bases for State Dept. alliances at the behest of a completely out of touch economic profession. We have taken an education system that was the envy of the world and turned it into a cross between a baby sitting institution and a support group. We have taken one of the most inward looking and isolationist nations and turned it into one that is both feared and loathed in large swaths of the world because of belligerence and a need for constant conflict. We've taken the world's deepest and most transparent bond market and turned it into a free candy store for Wall St... one could go on forever. Point is: Does this not look like a nation already unmoored and taking on water to you? :) I'm not saying we face a collapse. Hell I don't believe that myself. But what I see around me is a nation that has lost its mojo and refuses to see it. We're the obese, wheezing, and delusional guy in the gym who sees the Division 1 athlete of his youth when he looks in the mirror. And no, that "Property of Ohio State Football" sweatshirt from 20 years ago impresses no one. Are we running out of soybeans? Hell, I don't know. But would you put it past the trifling bunch running this nation to be blindsided by something so basic and easy to avoid? Will

I don’t know the dosages for humans, but I used Ivermectin as a pour on back-liner drench for the cows. You can buy bottles of it at the local produce or rural shop. You just squirt the right amount into the applicator and pour it directly on the backs of the cows, no ingestion required. They have a quantity by weight calculation on the back on the bottle.
For what it’s worth, when I drenched the cows I never wore PPE or gloves and splash that crap all over myself, been doing it for years and I’m still here,

Mohammed, show me where anyone said homesteading is the solution for everybody? Nobody ever said that so Im not sure why you are so invested in knocking homesteading because “not everyone can do it”.
Its a silly argument you are making. The only solutions that have merit are huge collective solutions where everyone benefits equally? Communism doesnt work my friend. Life doesnt work that way.
There are no such collective solutions coming. NONE. There are ONLY individual solutions, of which Homesteading is one model that looks promising.
Diet and exercise will decrease blood pressure for some people but NOT ALL people. So you would discard diet and exercise, not talk about it or recommend it because not 100% of high blood pressure sufferers benefit. Its silly. What about all those who do benefit? They dont count? lol.
Show me ANYTHING that works for everybody…no such thing exists. That is a given. We already know that. So why you feel the need to down talk homesteading and self reliance because you and some others say you can’t or wont do it is a mystery to me.
You speak of ugly facts, let me give you some; We have an uncertain future ahead which circumstances suggest is going to be harder. We are going to have to make due with less. We are going to have to learn to employ ingenuity to get by.
Like it or not, you will have to practice some level of self reliance. Homesteading is exactly that, whether employed on half an acre or 180. It makes good sense to start now. In real life, just because you can’t do something doesnt mean you wont suffer the consequences of not doing it. If you can’t or wont practice any kind of self reliance, IMO its going to suck to be you very soon.
There is no such thing as a collective. We are always, first and foremost, a collection of individuals. As the individuals in a group succeed, so does the group. If the individuals fail so does the collective. If you are waiting for some solution from above that will absolve you of having to do it yourself or save you from the realities of our predicament, IMO you will fall very hard.
We’re not all going to hold hands and save the world. I suggest you find some solutions that work for you…and never mind whether or not they work for the guy down the street. You cant help him if you dont help yourself.