A Step-By-Step Analysis Of The Copenhaver Film

The big guy took the shot from exactly where they are standing in the picture. One shot from the fat guy. Missed.

2 Likes

do you happen to know what rifle and caliber these people were using?

the blood trail on the roof is consistent with a first shot that injured the man on the roof, but that shot did not kill him (no blood is pumped out when dead).

so, it is very likely that the 9th shot injured him and the 10th shot finished the man off.

1 Like

Stabilized bodycam video of Crooks climbing on the roof.
https://x.com/uknow37884/status/1822477081068122152

2 Likes

Oh, there was the 3rd police car. We should get that video too.

well who knows if we ever will. they said almost two dozen bodycameras were released, and the most I’ve seen were 12 uploaded to a DropBox account. so for all we know there could be information out there, we just can’t get access to it.

Thank you so much for posting this. I believe it confirms my belief on who that shooter was based on one of Dave Stewart’s video capturing him 8 minutes earlier than the Jon Malis video. It looks like the same guy to me.

*** Note - DO NOT READ THIS COMMENT IF YOU ARE UNDER 21 Years Old or scared of Violence and discussions about shooting and consequences ***

Thank you for sharing this photo.

With the benefit of hindsight, this is probably correct.

Because of the state of the body.

After watching a clip elsewhere - showing the impact from a Sniper Rifle, its absolutely impossible for Crooks to have been hit in the head by one of these Sniper Rifles.

This is because his head would have exploded on impact and would
not have been found in the condition it was found in.

2 Likes

Yes, if it’s a process that fails, then it can’t be attributed to anyone person, then in his view, apparently, no one can be blamed. He’s obviously nothing more than a cover your ass kind of guy, and he knows the truth, and in my opinion, he may have lied to Congress which I guess is yet to be proven.

I think it’s also going to be shown that he was the one that denied the kind of Secret Service protection that Trump had requested on many occasions

watching a clip elsewhere of…what? someone on YouTube shooting a watermelon with a 308? a ballistic dummy? a real person? can you be more specific and why you think a 308 would make a head explode?

1 Like

why didn’t the bad guy’s head explode all over the hostages?

suppressed 308 from maybe 20 yards away

1 Like

I don’t think you’re making a very good case here. I don’t know where in his body he was shot, and it looks like he was shot with some conventional weapon, not a weird sniper rifle.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re making a very good case here.

How? Look at the post I’m replying to, he’s saying a persons head would explode being hit by a sniper rifle shot. I just proved him wrong with that video clip.

I don’t know where in his body he was shot, and it looks like he was shot with some conventional weapon, not a weird sniper rifle.

buddy, are you seriously sitting here trying to tell me that a bolt action rifle and a semi-automatic rifle firing a .308 bullet do different levels of damage? or did the local SWAT team acquire their guns in a video game?

I don’t know why you think that, unless you know somehow that the police in that video shot the guy in the head. I can’t see where they shot him.

Please do something called the “principle of charity”, which is to assume that the people you’re talking to mean something sensical instead of assuming that they mean something crazy. OK?

I’m not an expert on guns, but I know that the snipers use unconventional weapons. They probably also use unconventional ammo. I’ve heard people say that on the rare occasions when somebody gets hit with whatever the snipers are shooting, they’re going to be hamburger. But Crooks looks like he was shot in the back of the neck with a pistol, not like he was hit in the head by some very heavy very fast round from a one-shot-one-kill sniper.

3 Likes

There are all kinds of ex-sniper videos out about this right now. One common thing is, they say you never know for sure what the shot will do to someone they have shot. We don’t know for sure the entrance and exit points of the shots.

2 Likes

I don’t know why you think that, unless you know somehow that the police in that video shot the guy in the head. I can’t see where they shot him.

He’s very clearly bleeding from the head

Stop trying to gaslight me when I can literally see the evidence on HD video…

Please do something called the “principle of charity”, which is to assume that the people you’re talking to mean something sensical instead of assuming that they mean something crazy. OK?

Then why don’t you do people the courtesy and ask if there would be a difference between two different weapon systems shooting the same caliber bullet?

I’m not an expert on guns, but I know that the snipers use unconventional weapons.

What is an unconventional weapon to you?

They probably also use unconventional ammo.

What is unconventional ammo to you? Like describe it in your own words, what are you picturing when you say “unconventional ammo”?

I’ve heard people say that on the rare occasions when somebody gets hit with whatever the snipers are shooting, they’re going to be hamburger.

Did you ever stick around to hear them say what kind of gun and caliber round was used? Did you check around to see if you can find some evidence instead of blindly believing stories?

Like I can find actual Army snipers saying outlandish shit like a Barret 50 cal would take someone’s limbs off even if you miss them by a few inches. Then you go on YouTube and see people miss all sorts of weird targets and they don’t suddenly disintegrate into thin air.

We live in the age of information, it’s okay to look up videos of guns on the internet. You’ll be okay, I promise.

But Crooks looks like he was shot in the back of the neck with a pistol, not like he was hit in the head by some

What makes you say that?

very heavy very fast round from a one-shot-one-kill sniper.

Every gun can be a one shot kill weapon. Also I linked you a video of a 308 round hitting someone in the head and their head didn’t explode, why are you ignoring that as evidence?

Dude, I consider you an ally, but it seems like you’re not following the conversation.

Somebody said “it doesn’t look like Crooks was hit with a sniper rifle. His head would have exploded.” You say “no, not necessarily. Look at this video, it proves that you can be shot in the head and not have your head explode”. But in the video you provide, we can’t tell where he was shot.

No. You linked a video where a guy is shot, and we can’t tell where.

Please, slow down and stop fighting with people who don’t want to fight you.

3 Likes

So then show me why you think a head would explode. Why is getting people here to show clarification or an explanation such a goddamn battle? If I’m wrong, then SHOW me how or why I’m wrong. Or explain it to me somehow.

I provided video evidence of a head not exploding after being hit with a 308 round and you’re telling me it doesn’t prove anything because THE HEAD IS BLURRED OUT, you know to HIDE THE GUNSHOT WOUND on a censorship-heavy platform like YouTube?? I’m sorry I can’t access videos that conveniently show human beings being shot in the head with various calibers, and then having picture perfect quality of their face and gunshot wound. I’m doing the best with what I can find, you’re sitting here doing fuck all.

1 Like

Because rifles throw heavy rounds very fast. The Zapruder film is one example of what can happen if you shoot someone in the head with a rifle.

Nope, you provided a video and just seem to be obsessed with the idea that they shot him in the head, despite the blurring preventing you from seeing what’s going on.

I’m sorry you’re going berzerk. Something is bothering you, and you’re taking it out on me even though I’m not attacking you at all. I’ll talk to you later.

Edit: I went and tracked down the story, and they say he really was shot in the head. Here’s the story: Florida sniper shoots, kills bank robber holding hostages through computer monitor: Video | Fox News

2 Likes

Because rifles throw heavy rounds very fast. The Zapruder film is one example of what can happen if you shoot someone in the head with a rifle.

Then why is Crooks bleeding from the head?

Nope, you provided a video and just seem to be obsessed with the idea that they shot him in the head, despite the blurring preventing you from seeing what’s going on.

His head was blurred, because he was shot in the head.

I’m sorry you’re going berzerk. Something is bothering you, and you’re taking it out on me even though I’m not attacking you at all. I’ll talk to you later.

You literally refuse to acknowledge video evidence…of course that’s bothering me.

Edit: I went and tracked down the story, and they say he really was shot in the head. Here’s the story: Florida sniper shoots, kills bank robber holding hostages through computer monitor: Video | Fox News
[/quote]

I’m fully aware of the story lol

As I posted elsewhere. Since the Trump shooting there has been a lot of current and ex-snipers commenting on the Crooks head shot. The common thread is they say they never were sure what the shot would do to the body they were shooting, other than a solid shot should kill the target.

As I have never had to take that shot on a human being, I’ll accept their answer, until I find proof otherwise.

A sniper rifle is just like any other rifle firing the same ammo. It’s not some super duper death ray. A lot of bolt action hunting rifles are like them.

1 Like