A Step-By-Step Analysis Of The Copenhaver Film

Originally published at: A Step-By-Step Analysis Of The Copenhaver Film – Peak Prosperity

We now have a clear and comprehensive view of Crooks’ movements due to a startling video recorded by none other than James Copenhaver, the 74-year-old Butler-rally shooting victim.

With Crooks’ movements across the roof, we can trace his path to his shooting position and narrow down the options for where he first got onto the roof.

For now, we can exclude any use of the parking lot side of the AGR complex, especially including the infamous ladder behind the three cedar trees in the nook. That’s now GREEN data until proven otherwise.

With this information, and an incredible stitch-together of videos by MilkBarTV we now have a really clear view of Crooks’ movements and behaviors starting about three minutes before the first shot was fired through to the last, or tenth, shot being fired.

However the placement of the SS sniper teams raises extremely troubling questions about SAIC Tim Burke’s competence at a minimum, but something worse if we consider these placements were done with a different motive in mind.

And we’ve got additional questions about exactly how, why, and mostly glaringly when the ESU team abandoned their posts in the overwatch building attached to AGR Building 6.

More to come…

26 Likes

Excellent progress Chris! Question: How does this latest analysis color the odds that there was a second shooter shooting in Trump’s direction? Did the plotters really leave it all up to Crooks?

14 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Seeking a reliable portable hot shower

And exactly why don’t we think this latest video is altered disinformation planted by the government? James Copenhaver was one of the shooting victims - perhaps the gentlemen that took the actual shot through Trump’s ear. So why is the orientation of the video off the direct line of fire between Trump and Crooks? And why does the guy running on the roof from left to right look different than Crooks when he pops up above the ridge line of the roof? And who has a good explanation as to why all the initial responding officers gave up on accessing the roof via the make-shift pallet ladder and then made a hasty path to the area behind the trees? I think, after giving the government and their Hollywood sheep two weeks time to adjust their narrative and create contradictive evidence to the obvious events we’ve previously scene, we’d be foolish to believe any new videos now released. Just sayin’ - I remember 911 and the collapse of WTC tower #7.

5 Likes

Pentagon has announced they expect Iran to attack Israel within 72 hours. All flights from American airlines have been cancelled to the region. Israeli’s have been told to remove all hazardous materials from their living spaces. Looks like war is upon us. If you’re not prepared now - may God have mercy on your soul!

10 Likes

https://tribe.peakprosperity.com/t/crooks-caught-on-video-walking-on-roof/41329/2?u=knitknotknow

How Crooks got on the roof according to FBI

Excerpt from the linked article.

FBI officials told reporters during a press call on Monday that Crooks gained access to the roof of the AGR building by climbing HVAC equipment and piping. He then traversed multiple rooftops before he found his position on top of the AGR building, where he had a direct line of sight to the former president.

Also the article said both injured victims, Copenhavet & Dutch were shot twice each!

Edit to add this pic. This was taken when Grassley & gang visited the 2 storey building where this is the window where pic of Crooks was taken.

The black piping? Something similar?

6 Likes

My theory of Shooter path:

In the first appearance he is walking on building 4. he walks 5.2meters in 2.5 seconds and his second appearance he walks 14 meters in 6 seconds.

The white pole is circled in blue in both photos, and the shooter head is below the white pole. The pole is shorter than Crooks height in my estimations, therefore if he was standing up he is probably behind the white pole. Also, when he disappears, is probably because he got on the lower and flat part of the connection of the buildings 4 and 3.

4 Likes

Here is the model i used in google earth. With top view and perspective view. The 3 lines in red are the positions from the video where shooter appears. The lines project from the spot of James Copenhaver where the camera was.

3 Likes

First: kudos on the traffic light (RYG) coding on the components here. I wish I could get more engineers to do that. Not all data is created equal.

Second: Blaming systems and processes is 100% a cop out. Complete cowardice and lack of accountability. Who owns the process? Who owns the system?

We saw this too when Zuckerberg was “grilled” by Congress and he threw blame on his AI algorithms. Complete BS.

I think the AI bubble is intentionally pushed by WEF and others to market their computers running everything. And they’re laying the groundwork for plausible deniability. “It wasn’t us… it was the algorithm!”

13 Likes

There is an earlier video, taken from someone who under the trees on the far west side of the AGR Bldg #6. The focused on Crooks movements when Crooks was crawling into his final prone shooting position. This is the video where you can hear the people screaming “he’s got a gun”. It would be appropriate, from that video, to measure the amount of time Crooks was crawling around on the side of the roof where he couldn’t be seen from Trump’s stage - and compare that to this new video which shows Crooks disappearing for a short period of time - just to see if the time intervals match. If they do, then perhaps I could believe Crooks didn’t access the roof by the ladder behind the trees. But if he didn’t use the ladder, why was it placed there?

5 Likes

@cmartenson I would argue that your most likely access point is wrong, Benny Johnson visited the site with two Congressmen and provided key information about the access point location. Go to the 1:02:10 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/live/l7A8SpVWsLM?si=NhZt_mpG5-Zedc5C 3

Dr. Martenson,
you could call it a “catwalk” instead of causeway.

2 Likes

12:00-15:00 mark is fascinating but expected for people who have knowledge of these things.

13 Likes

If you listen to Lt. Col. he says that what the “deep state” was doing is in plain sight. I was trying to articulate this last night. The reason for Hercules 1 and 2 is not a mistake. It’s redundant to place both snipers in essentially the same spot. It is not redundant, however, to have both groups of snipers aiming at the Patsy. Because the Patsy cannot get off the roof alice etc.

8 Likes

Shapiro will be Kamala’s pick. Gov of the state of Penn. Do they have state police?

5 Likes

Professional snipers have said the Hercules 1 and 2 are normally out on the perimeter of the area with a sniper team or police on the roof of that building because it’s so close. Chris has already had several discussions on the layers of coverage, undercover plain clothes imbedded in the crowd, and overlapping areas of coverage. Sniper teams are normally to reach out further then this close in distance. This configuration of Hercules 1 and 2 is not normal.

7 Likes

Shot 9 induced in Crooks what John Correa from Active Self Protection calls the FIBSA response…Fudge I’ve Been Shot At.

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

There is no need of GE and to estimate the bleachers, NYT aerial here:

1 Like