Look into EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique, or “tapping” for dealing with vivid PTSD memories. I’m a retired therapist, and have seen excellent results using this tool!
Thank you. That’s very kind. I never think of it as PTSD. It’s not really a constant thing. Doesn’t happen that often. I wonder if it’s spike protein from having CV19 a few times since 2020 since they never happened until about two or three years ago. I never took the jabs so I’m suspicious of any “new” strange or different physical/mental thing that happens besides normal geezer aging.
I have found that our libraries have skeletal amount of books on the shelves compared to the libraries of my childhood. Yes I can use my library card to get an app with a lot of books available - but I like reading tangible books. And the books in the app I want to read have like 13 reserves ahead of me and I’ll be lucky to get it in 6months.
Also in this digital world - another way to restrict information if your credit score is not high enough…
I was suggesting it as an alternative to streaming service monthly payments, not tangible books.
As to no decent books, you might check your local community college. Many of them allow locals to borrow. Some are part of the library system in their area. Also sometimes libraries work as regional consortiums and you can use the same card in several counties.
According to Dr Wallach who is a vet and medical Dr and focused on nutrition, he claims memory loss is a vit E deficiency.
As a farmer he studied why we were giving animals multiple mineral and vitamin supplements and not to humans.
This video is long but he describes in one part why memory loss is simply a vit E deficiency.
Nutritional deficiency should be ruled out before going to esoteric or psycho warfare reasons. I’m trying out his deficiency methods.
Chris, I have experienced brain fog for years before Covid made things worse. The key word you should be looking for is ‘digital dementia.’
In watching your last few videos, I see you and Evie asking questions that I have been studying for decades.
This field of research is just as supressed and serious as exposing the Covid fiasco.
People have been complaining and suffering for 2 decades now. Many people put their stories on mast-victims.org in the mid 2000’s.
Do you know the names:
Dr. Robert O. Becker , studied effects of magnetic fields on cellular healing.
Dr. Magda Havas , studied effects of celphones on heart rhythm
Dr. Olie Johansson , early researcher of all microwave effects
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt , made connection between electric fields and autism
Devra Davis , wrote book: Disconnect (2010)
Arthur Firstenburg , wrote books: The Invisible Rainbow (2017)
Josh Del Sol , producer and host of documentaries
I became a canary in the coal mine in 1993. My family has clearly been genetically predisposed to being ‘sensitive’ or can’t handle toxins.
Our stories are important because we got sick, did specific things in changing our environment to get better, and then got worse as the tech spread everywhere.
I have been a researcher myself, taking spectrum measurements for over 2 decades, and documenting the causal relationships, as it became my field of study.
Through my web site, I have contacted dozens of other sufferers looking for answers, and learned about the conditions and differences in several other countries. Many in their mid 20’s, just like me. All with high EMF exposure and jobs. Nurological damage, brain fog, chronic fatigue, to name a few.
I have watched as my friends, who believe the major media more than me, have ignored my warnings, while I watch their health decline in the same fashion I have heard and experienced, so many times.
All before Covid.
Yes the spike protein and mrna is destroying people’s immune system, and making these other causes more impactful, but to blame it 100% on CV is wrong.
I’m glad to see you looking down this rabbit hole, but please dig deeper.
Stewart
I think taking a holistic approach is best. That way its less likely that one will make a mistake in making useful adjustments.
Diet, sleep, fitness, mindset, spiritual practice, intellectual stimulation, social interaction, tribe building, art and music and so on. In all these areas remove or reduce things that are stressful and unhelpful. Seek a baseline of quality and advance and upgrade when you are called to do so.
Quality might mean changing our leizure to something else, selecting more natural and nurishing cocktail options, or adjusting relationships that are no longer healthy. It might mean changing churches, or listening to a new lecture series, or attending a conference of some kind. Upgrading your life might mean playing hooky from property maintenance and laying in the grass with your dog.
Sorry to hear of your Lyme diagnosis! Probably not too surprising given Massachusetts and spending a lot of time outdoors. I was diagnosed with Lyme in 2016 after a lengthy spiral of unusual health problems and unexplainable symptoms. I knew zero about Lyme before this. It was a brutal multi-year journey due to late diagnosis and struggles to find a good doctor.
Besides crazy bad fatigue, the worst early symptom for me was brain fog, which I had also never heard of before 2016. My Lyme literate doctor prescribed a gritty powder called cholestyramine that’s used to lower cholesterol (obviously I took off-label) for the brain fog. It worked like magic and was the first relief! It had something to do with its ability to absorb neurotoxins released by the Lyme bacteria. That plus an infrared sauna I built, which also helped.
Now that I’ve discovered the benefits of Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS), my go-to personal treatment would be CDS, sauna, and silver. If I was confident that I might have early-stage Lyme, I would also take doxycycline, as you did, with the silver plus lots of probiotics due to the doxy. My Lyme doctor also gave me nattokinase to help the anti-microbials get the bacteria hiding in biofilm. So nattokinase seems to have several important applications.
I pay close attention now to ticks and take precautions, but realize the nymph stage are too small to realistically see. Being outdoors in nature is still worth the risk, especially now that I can take better precautions and have learned steps for treatment. Lyme would be a good in-depth topic from you in a future PP presentation that many would likely benefit from.
I’ve since experienced brain fog post-Covid in 2020 and again more recently in 2024. I no longer had a prescription for cholestyramine and am not sure if it would work for non-bacteria neurotoxin caused brain fog, but CDS and dandelion root tincture have worked well for me and have essentially ended all my brain fog.
Coincidentally, learning about Lyme, it’s likely origin, the CDC’s and insurance companies’ ridiculous responses to it, and my journey through it were my first awakening to the evils in the healthcare system. It was my first “red pill”. That turned out to be a tremendous blessing when Covid and the death-vax came.
2:03 I’m just at the beginning of this, and my answer to the question is yes, I’ve experienced that numerous times thinking the exact same thing which you’ve described very well…
I’m gonna jump ahead of your scientific process for the moment because I’m thinking it. I think there are several causes of this because I’ve been watching it for about a year and a half, maybe two. I remember it happening one day when I was helping you cut wood Chris sections for the greenhouse. And your subtracting inches from a measurement and it was suddenly too complicated. You might recall to look on my face maybe you don’t…
Causes, individually and as an aggregate together
- We’ve taken in too much information generally and so generally, maybe we’re all saying the same thing.
- Possibilities of numerous environmental toxins, finally accumulating to this degree where we’re all slightly affected, all the way up to totally affected. we have no way to know that they haven’t upped the anti-of what they spray in our skies, the accumulation of finally how many years of using glipizide as a desiccant. And the list goes on and on right?.
- The third one is definitely conspiratorial in nature. But certain words like our education system if the elites don’t want us, remembering them, they slowly pull them out of mainstream existence and then one day we go to reach for the word and it’s not there. I feel like this one is the least powerful and possibly not true but I bet you it’s true a little bit.
In the end, I search for a word to fill its place, and I feel clumsy inside my mental process quickly in the now. It does subside. And the thing is when I’m not thinking about it, and my intelligence on something is simply requested, as a natural response I almost always have the right stuff. So it’s not a matter of intelligence, it’s something else …
I do have a theory, and it’s based on my human design knowledge and the human design system. There is an a/B feature on your body graph where one variable shows a person is either right minded or left minded. One is very strategic And the other is so open and receptive. It loses track. And when it tries to remember, it runs up against a brick wall. When it doesn’t try out at all comes. 50% of humanity has this feature facing left the strategic which I’m guessing will be less likely to experience this phenomenon the same way. And 50% are right minded, and that’s me, and if we had your time right that day, I pulled yours, that’s you and I’m pretty sure that’s Evie as well. I’ve got the charts of probably up to 10 people you and I both know it might be a cool idea to look at it and just see and ask some questions. I have no idea if that’s true. It’s a speculation I’m making knowing what I know…
Chris, I am so dang thankful you brought this up because I thought I was going crazy! But deep down I must say I also know I’m not so let’s just say, it’s a funny place to be…
Yes. Our library got rid of the 8’ high “stacks”, replaced them with short 3’ shelves, and opened up vast areas of the library with comfy chairs and computers. They have a great online audio / video / ebook borrowing system, but I notice that nobody ever GOES to the library anymore. It’s always empty. My son insists that -I- have more books than the public library does, and by gosh, he may be right.
Wow! My first day in this forum, but this is fascinating. Over the past couple months, I think I’ve had brain fog-like experience along the lines that @cmartenson was describing, so I signed up here to see what others are experiencing. My symptoms included being somewhat despondent and unmotivated, unable to think of words and forgetting things I had just heard 2 seconds before, and bad constipation and slow bowel movements where I had had very good gut health in months before. Background: I had departed from my strictly dairy-gluten-free diet to try Italian wheat, and I assumed that I must just be more aware of gluten sensitivity (I am not medically considered celiac). One of the main symptoms of gluten sensitivity is brain fog, so I just resigned that this must be what it was… but my wife also had possibly 2 back-to-back bouts of covid in parallel with my experience of brain fog. I have also heard that covid causes brain fog, and I have other reasons to wonder if this is my reaction to covid, since I have never had the conventional cold/flu-like covid symptoms.
It is possible my condition may be unrelated to what others describe
@hladini It is very interesting that you had a “different” sickness in Dec 2018/Jan 2019. I had the WORST cold/flu of my life in Jan 2019. It seemed like a cold/flu at first, runny nose, sore throat, extreme fatigue, but then it dragged on for 2 weeks and developed an unusually persistent and exhausting cough. I slowly started to feel better, but every night without fail at about 9pm, I would get this miserable coughing fit that clung on for about 3 hours until midnight when I would finally be so tired I would fall asleep, and that persisted for another 2 weeks (4 weeks), and then slowly diminished for the next couple months. I think I took 2 weeks of sick days during that time, and my boss was probably getting suspicious of me slacking, but it took that long to feel up to the idea of commuting to work. I have never had anything like this ever since. After covid came around in 2020, I would tell my family and friends – half joking – that I think I had covid in Jan 2019, just because of that debilitating cough. As I recall, my wife never got this illness, and then when covid came around, she got covid, and I did not and have not had any of the conventional cold/flu symptoms from covid that I know of. Though, the first time my wife had covid, I was taking doxycycline for a different injury, and I have always wondered if that made a difference in me never getting covid. I subsequently got a covid antibody test and I had antibodies, so who knows…
You reminded me of the late, great Charlotte Gerson who said, “There are two reasons for disease: Toxicity and Deficiency.” It’s that simple!
This rang so true for me. You said it perfectly.
A lot of my ailments come from years of stressful pinballing, trying to get through insane amounts of work.
Constant brain fog, lethargy and anxiety have been hard to overcome.
In the corporate world, I found the ‘Rats in a cage’ is inadvertently created by upper management that have no idea about the company they are running.
Acting like Oprah: ‘you get a project, you get a project - everybody gets a project!’
And the people at the bottom are directed to catch all the thrown confetti before it hits the ground.
End of rant.
On a positive note…
I’ve been taking Methylene Blue for about a year now - it makes a great difference!
And also Ashwagandha for anxiety (It’s the root that’s the effective part. I get a quality version that has root only - not the cheap versions that use 50% leaf as filler).
I take MB, one week on - one to two weeks off. First day on I do 6-7 drops in my morning tea, then 5 drops for the rest of the days.
The first couple days, the effect is incredibly noticeable:
- I’m super focused (barely distracted, and if interrupted I can snap back into what I was focused on)
- able to concentrate, remember / recall easily
- removes the brain fog feeling
- feel really happy and positive
- lots of motivation to smash through work stuff
- feel far less lethargic
These effects do gradually diminish over the week for me, so the on/off approach works well - taking it on the first day of work for the super boost.
Here is where I get it in Australia:
Across the top of the site there is links to info:
What Is Methylene Blue
How Methylene Blue Works
Health Benefits, etc.
and other links:
Hi Chris,
About brain fog: I’ve had unique opportunities to witness the trend out there because of my decades of professional work with a few individuals and also because of adult-long friendships with (formerly) smart people. I have absolutely and clearly seen mental impact in crucial areas and greater than the ~3% IQ drops reported. Based on the increasingly mainstream new model of the brain in the great book A Thousand Brains, it seems that cortical columns of expertise and experience fail to connect to other columns such that the logic in common is not connected by the longer nerve fibers connecting those columns, which in turn undermines the propensity of reason to see implications of a given fact. For example, tons of people did not associate vax policies with common understanding of how natural immunity works. Failure to see contradictions in one’s beliefs have been rampant.
I and my girlfriend definitely noticed hostile feelings when infected by Covid (we met in dancing groups throughout most of the pandemic, so got every strain, usually will mild symptoms). We each felt upwellings of anger towards this or that, and I’ve witnessed the same in others I know were infected. No idea the causal path there, though I imagine that disruption of orientation via lack of brain column connections might spur anger in response to largely unconscious fear within this disorientation.
My family has real, old-fashioned ADD in line with “the Edison Gene,” and in my case, after a very bad, ~3-month mental aftermath of my alpha infection in March 2020, I believed I recovered all my mind, but looking back, I suspect diminished time I can focus on a complex work matters. When I work, I grok it just as well as always; just the stamina is reduced. That may be age or SARs-2 related. (I did not get vaxed because early in the pandemic the CDC actually said one should wait 6 months after infection, then 3 months, then zero, and by April 2020, PP’s great videos enlightened me to shun the jab.) But as you (Chri) remind us, one can get plenty of spikes by Sars-2 alone.
Welcome, @seahorsecorral !
Your post is very interesting. I’m curious about how your family figured out the sensitivity to electronics/radio waves etc…that must gave been quite the journey.
I’m also curious about how you protect yourselves, what has the biggest impact, and if everyone in the family is affected to the same degree or it varies.
I would suspect there are many other people like your family who haven’t figured out what ails them.
Hi @barbarad
Excellent questions. That journey started in 1993 when I was basically injured on the job by an overload of magnetic field energy at a co-generation power plant, diagnosing their new computer network we sold them. The entire and extensive story is at my website, http://seahorsecorral.org/
My first breakthrough was realizing the pain levels went up when driving under power lines. Then the first gauss meter made the observation enter a scientific and measurable state. I could form a strategy to avoid the places and things that measure high levels.
I went from high-tech to low-tech out of necessity.
In 1999 exposure to toxic insecticides (at a dairy farm) reversed my healing, plus new cordless phones of the time, brought back the same pain up and down, added wireless into the equation. Since 2006 I have added several meters to my research, so that I have documented the increase of so many wireless bands over time, observing how the insects disappear first in high EMF areas.
Quite the journey, Yes.
Through my website I have contacted many others around the world like me, looking for answers. Half of my family is affected, so clearly genetics play a part in who is ‘sensitive.’ Something that in ancient times would be a beneficial edge, is today a detriment.
I advise from experience, it is better to avoid the exposure, than to attempt shielding or continuing to live in a known risky environment.
Now days, the biggest impact is the neighbor’s Wifi and Starlink. Moving to avoid cell towers was a great strategy, until it became insufficient.
The best estimates are that 3 percent of the population is severely affected, and 30-40% get symptoms they can’t and never get explained, and live with it. The distracted drivers, and brain fog, for example. The conclusive way to prove the causation, is by turning off power at night, putting devices in airplane mode, or simply turned off. Then if you wake up feeling better… you have a new insight to address.
Stewart
Thanks so much, Stewart! I am going to go check out your website. Since you are new, you may not yet know that the tribe here has been trying to figure out the massive loss of insects for a while. I’m glad you are here and adding important info to this critical topic.
I’m a little stunned, that I’m the first person with an overlap of 2 bubbles, 2 groups. I’ve been watching Chris since 2020.Jan. Did not create an account here because I’m not really interested in social media. But I do like helping people. Evie’s comments lately have pushed me back into action.
You need to watch some of the recommended videos in my library. The proof is clear in:
- putting a celphone next to a bee hive, and the bees leave.
- birds and insects dropping dead between 2 cell towers, because the energy levels are so intense, a million microWatts /m2.
- plants and trees (some species moreso) that die off when smart meters or other transmitters are installed.
We have endless number of people with some combination of mental issues, physical problems, jabbed to the hilt and easily mind controlled. Their inability to remember names from the past is the least of their problems.
Rob,
this review by Jeff Childers of a paper linking the Covid jabs to vast increases in aggression and other neuropsychiatric conditions is a real shocker:
For years, scientists who questioned mRNA safety were told to put up or shut up (“publish or perish”). Well— now they’ve published. And I’ll give you one guess whether or not the conclusions support our long-standing concerns. Today, a new peer-reviewed study published in the International Journal of Innovative Research in Medical Science, blandly titled “View of Association Between COVID-19 Vaccination and Neuropsychiatric Conditions. ”
The results, however, were not bland.
In the just-published peer-reviewed study, researchers analyzed over three decades of vaccine injury reports in the U.S. government’s own VAERS database, comparing covid mRNA vaccines to both flu shots and all other vaccines (combined). Using the CDC’s and FDA’s own method for detecting safety problems —called “Proportional Reporting Ratios” or PRRs— they found that reports of serious neuropsychiatric issues like brain fog, psychosis, dementia, and even suicidal behavior were not just higher, but dozens to hundreds of times more frequent after the covid shots.
If you thought people were crazy to take the jab, you might have been onto something.
The safety signal thresholds weren’t just crossed; they were blown out of the water, with some categories showing PRRs over four hundred , far above the FDA’s red-flag threshold of two . The study concluded these signals were sufficiently alarming to warrant immediate attention and further investigation— an understatement as big as the Statue of Liberty.
Among the most alarming findings, the study flagged massive spikes in reports of serious brain-related problems after covid vaccination. Compared to flu shots, reports of brain fog were up over 100-fold, psychosis nearly 80 times higher, and Alzheimer’s-type dementia more than 40 times more frequent. Even more chilling, reports related to suicidal thoughts or behaviors, including suicide attempts and self-harm, showed increases as high as 80-fold. One rare but deadly condition —cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, a type of brain clot— was reported at rates over 400 times higher than with flu vaccines.
These numbers weren’t small deviations— they were sky-high red flags by the FDA’s own data and safety standards.
Critics will likely dismiss the study by pointing out that VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it contains unverified data that anyone can submit. That’s partly true—but irrelevant to this analysis. The researchers didn’t claim causation; they followed the FDA’s and CDC’s own protocol for detecting safety signals, using the exact same statistical method those agencies rely on to flag potential problems.
The results weren’t borderline— they were off-the-charts, across multiple categories, with p-values so small they defy random chance. If VAERS isn’t reliable enough to show a 400x spike in brain blood clots, then it’s not reliable enough to show anything — and that would be an indictment of public health surveillance, not the authors. They can’t have it both ways.
(Source)
While I know you were speaking of Covid infections, not jabs, perhaps the toxic spike protein has similar effects regardless of the route of administration?
Or perhaps you went to parties where lots of shedding was happening?
Regardless, the screamingly bad, horrible, no-good safety signal here could not possibly have been overlooked. It was buried.
