look in the corner it was 1st published in Dec 2022…
this was back when the most important thing on earth was for EVERYONE to get vaccinated…
this was part of the Psyop… remember free fries, save grandma, and no shopping without a vax card… this re-enforced the message that EVERYONE needed to get the jab it was so important, so critical to not spread it that “even assisted dying people needed to get vaccinated”
… because the real goal was to convince every human on the planet to roll up their sleeve get a needle in every arm on the planet “except the exempted elites” to get an arm full of spike, HIV, SV40 goodness"…again and again with endless boosters… until deagle #'s were hit…
A round can with sardines, that’s new to me. Sardines are my go source of protein and flavor as an item worth having in case things get out of hand. The flat tins stack easy and you don’t need a can opener. I’m going to look for the round cans. Smoked kippers are good too.
Interesting. As a musician I have had my “creative block” for many years. I went back to study music 2016-2020 and felt like I was forcing out songs the whole time. Since I finished honours in 2020, I haven’t written anything and all creative energy has gone. I had largely put it down to the stress of covid and managing a father with Alzheimers and toxic co powers of attorney that cause/d me huge anxiety, almost to breakdown. So I’ve stuck with my day job with the hope that one day my musical time will come. The other part of this is I don’t want to be a part of the music industry as it is.
My main prep currently for what is to come is going internally and strengthening my connection to the God/Universe/Spirit within
I love the kippers and others but the ones with the whole fish are the best. When my youngest was in her super picky phase she ate those Yellow and Red cans of Smoked Kippers by POLAR. We used to buy about 30 cans every time we went to Florida then Dollar General carried them here and that was a relief.
Interestingly, I buy the round cans from Spain at an Asian grocer in Asheville NC. They have things like Capers and Olives, or Tomatoes and Peppers added.
I buy crackers called SkyFlakes. In plastic tubs and keep a few of the mylar packets and some sardines, Chicken or Fish Pate and Peanut butter packets in my vehicle along with trail mix and such as sort of homemade MREs. If a job away from home goes long I am good to go.
European stores that cater to former Soviet folks carry some very nice Pates some of which are seafood based.
I lead a church potluck for the volunteers every Sunday. I have a great team so I don’t have to be there every Sunday but keeping tabs on coffee, plates, forks and sausage gravy is a thing.
We just had Bible camp, someone else was in charge of that and they kept being shocked at quantity of food they went through.
I’m going to check out Polar Kippers. I do see canned fish or chicken a good prep item. I don’t know how long crackers will keep. Haven’t been in any Asian or European store in ages. I know we have an Asian store in Medford where I live, but have to look for European.
I always tease my wife after I’ve eaten sardines, “do you a kiss from me” NO!
The sky flakes are a tough cracker similar to an MRE cracker. They keep along time in their foil/ mylar packages. The Saladitas found in Latino sections of the grocery store or Latino markets are a very nice saltine that keeps well also if you buy the box with individual packages. I have kept both as Preps and for camping, car bag, desk drawer, lunch box use for decades. I rotate the car kits a couple times a year.
I have a rice cooker that uses a combination of tech to cook, including pressure, offers a 20 minute quick setting and can also cook beans and grains.
Sitting on its lid is a bag with like 20 kinds of beans and peas that came from an Amish farm store somewhere. So talk about mixing things up, suppose I were to toss a little of each type of rice in along with the beans.
That could get crazy as I probably have at least 10.
Sadly it would probably be a brown/ grey gloop in the end.
That’s true. Suppressed anger can leave you lost and confused.
We live in rage inducing times. Right now, I have family in to visit. I was just talking to my niece about “subscription services.” Every corporation wants to get you into a cycle of once-a-month-bloodsucking from your checking account. It turns into a death by a thousand cuts. I was talking to her about this and I found myself really angry about it. I said, “these people can take their services and go straight to hell. I don’t need them.” She largely agreed with me. Exploitation is endemic and it is infuriating.
More and more I find that when I let my anger out the brain fog goes away. It comes back but it is diminished the more I realize how much I am (and have been) screwed by financial and emotional bloodsuckers.
So let’s get into the woo. Could it be metaphysical? Could it be energetic? Because we know the lower always follows the higher order. Is it energy from the future, or the present? Is it an intuitive knowing affecting the brain? Is it the shifting of tectonic plates? Something weird going on with the Moon? Pole shift? Stuff like that.
And all these frequencies we are bathed in. Can’t be good. I wonder if grounding (walking barefoot) could help. Just reminded myself I have to do that.
Something to smile about; I have recently re-upped my library card and found my library system works with several apps that offer digital books, audio books, and TV and movies. I can even take in some of the Great Courses each month. There is also a documentary service of some kind.
I also listen to classic and public domain books using the Libravox app where volunteers, some of whom are quite good, read the books.
Pandora and various Podcast apps also offer quality content.
Of course there is a metaphysical aspect. Most of us feel we know who is behind it and where it’s headed.
Holistic self care is of utmost importance. This means being a good steward of all aspects of our health and being. Yes, put those feet in the grass. Dance in the sunshine, howl at the moon, or what have you. Live, Love, Pray, and Worship.
None of us will make it out alive, the question is whether we will be faithful, joyful and loving until we go or not. I’m gonna try to keep the oil in my lamp.
A glitch in the Matrix? (I use that word simply to describe the fabric of reality.) Some kind of energetic shift? Because everything is actually energy and illusion to a degree. This would be consistent with a number of other strange things we’ve been seeing for while.
For me, it was a combination of massively unplugging, paired with giving myself permission to do “research” and write down all kinds of crazy plot bunnies that may or may not have ultimately had something to do with the ultimate plot. Finding research about obscure archeological digs in the Caucasus, Turkey and Iran finally unlocked it for me, but not before I’d written an 80,000 word “research dump” that began to have more and more snippets of dialogue, plot, and entire chunks of chapters.
.
I’m a massive history geek (amateur), so 13,000 year old temples in Turkey? Yeah … my characters had to go there. It’s only 1,000 miles out of their way. In 3,500 BC. And they have to walk… But hey … some people had horses back then! Let’s steal some horses! And now I’m halfway through my latest 300,000 word doorstopper
.
For you, I suggest you experiment with different styles of music, go to see live concerts in both genres you like, and also things you’ve never gone to before, and just break out your guitar or piano or kazoo and “jam” with friends, no pressure, just have fun. If you like jazz, go to a rock concert, to see a heavy metal band at a rave, go to a bluegrass festival, see live classical music, your local dorky town band, or find an ancient liturgical recreation acapella from the 15th century. The trick is to cast a wide net, with zero expectations, other than to drink it in and FEEL the music as it plays. These are all things you probably USED to do with friends, but our modern lifestyle has everybody siloed, nothing in real life, and fed a steady stream of propaganda and 30 Minutes of Hate.
Gosh, I’ve been there. When the creativity dries up, its frustrating.