Are Names Slipping Your Mind? Here's Why

New paper from IMA about vax injury - formal name PACVS.

PACVS refers to the chronic and often disabling constellation of symptoms that follow one or more COVID vaccine doses. Symptoms include:

Exhaustion
Debility
Brain fog and cognitive impairment
Paresthesia (tingling/prickling)
Orthostatic intolerance
Muscle and joint pain
Sleep disturbances
Dizziness and neuropsychiatric effects

There are probably enough of us to come up with real numbers from a survey; severity, specific symptoms, and if any have resolved.

Based on the increase in the “16+ with a disability” numbers of 5 million vs US population 16+ of 273 million, “disabling symptoms” incidence is perhaps 1 in 54 in the population, and assuming an 80% vax rate, maybe 1 in 43 of the vaxxed.

For non-disabling symptoms, maybe the incidence is 1 in 8 of the vaxxed?

What would our numbers show?

“You are definitely not alone.”

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: How to Access Part 2 of Scouting Report

Chris, thank you for addressing this as I’m seeing it in myself and everyone around me. I myself am not jabbed and I think it has more to do with EMFs and heavy metals. Between the chemtrails, 5G, HAARP, wifi, LED lights, etc., we are being radiated daily. Those that follow NORAD and Schumann frequency charts have been seeing some pretty unusual spikes in activity as well. Also, keep in mind that an enormous amount of 5G equipment was supposedly installed while we were all distracted with the pandemic. Almost seems like we’re being slowly microwaved versus slowly boiled.

1 Like

Us neither, but Covid itself can be a possible factor, and also vaccine shedding, which is a real thing.

Remember, “they” went out of their way to ensure everybody but them got jabbed and then rejabbed:

However, given the widespread nature of the deficits, I am inclined to lean toward something ‘in the air’ or airwaves.

9 Likes

I feel this is correct, and on many levels.

1 Like

I agree with you and also think the EMFs can exacerbate the negative effects from the jab. Heavy metals in general from chemtrails and food concern me as it seems we become more conductive to EMFs. Plus heavy metals cause cognitive decline. Thanks for your response!

1 Like

Do you use Augmented NAC in the States. It is easy to obtain in Europe. Denatures 99% of Spike protein in the Body, takes out all the heavy metals and detoxifies all your Organs including the Brain. Much more powerful than standard NAC.
https://augmentednac.com/en/science

3 Likes

Have not received any of the covid vaccines, however, I am experiencing most all of the forgetfulness issues mentioned. My wife however did get vaccinated. She does seem to be affected somewhat but doesn’t seem to be experiencing symptoms as severely as I have been?

I will admit, when people were freaking out about 5G I was skeptical. Then I got my first 5 g phone and noticed my hand would hurt if I used it a lot. At some point I changed carriers when a tower was taken down in my area and not replaced due to a merger of carriers. I went back to a 4GLTE phone. Fast forward another change to 5 G and hurting hands are back.

With this change I am with spectrum and for 10.00 a month we have our formerly copper based landline operating as a VOIP. This is seemless for my spouse for whom cell phone calling is confusing.

I now have a nice tablet and plan to quit using the phone for anything but calling. I can drop the tablet in my bag unlike my laptop. So even if I work online a way from home I can avoid holding the phone.

The spectrum box has cat5 connectors and I will be connecting to the house cat 5 cabling and sending both phone and Internet via copper to the various rooms of the house. My cell phone can work with my wireless home phone so I can answer it using a lower power handset, or hear it ring and fetch it. I will start leaving the cell phone at the entrance of the house and out of my space.

My hands don’t hurt when I hold a book, use tools, computers, tablets, needle and thread, line trimmer, mowers, soldering irons, chefs knives, steering wheel. None of them have 5G either.

7 Likes

Hi friends, I’m new here (to the comment section, at least). When I heard Chris reporting on smart phones, social media, and AI, I thought it might be worth sharing a couple pieces I’ve written recently in the same vein.

Here are the direct links to both pieces, but I will also paste the text of the first piece below for those who would prefer to read here rather than navigating away.

–

Anx-AI-ety

It feels like dizziness of the soul. Skipping roughly through time. Exposed. Trapped in each moment without the ability to simply be in any of them.

Self-doubt constantly in your ear, second-guessing every thought, overheating your mind and sapping your strength.

Every brush with others is colored by suspicion, feeding an ache and longing for the least sign of reassuring kindness.

The jaws of the world seem to hang over you, dripping fangs on the verge of snapping shut.

“What will others think if I do this or that? Don’t they feel it, too, this besetting dread? Don’t they know I’m doing the best I can?”

What a subtle snare! Surrounding. Encompassing. Enveloping. A noose in the mind that bares fruit in the world.

What a perfect saboteur—this chronic mistrust—of the relational ballast that is our footing and foundation.

Who breathed this spirit of doubt and enmity into the world? Are we yet bold enough to name the lie and call its bluff?

This fear that never keeps silent: how often are its warnings truly warranted? How often does the fear itself bring its fears to life?

Why then do we still honor and cling to it? Is there no better Guide or Teacher in the art of living?

Let’s all consult our touchscreen crystal balls. Those who poison us will also give us the cure. Those who lead us astray will also show us the Way.

The open face of the glowing screen is like a bottomless pit: a looking glass offering guidance, comfort, and control. But it has no preference, no values, no soul.

They live to serve, these pocket companions. They simply wait, boring into us from behind unblinking eyes. Offerings without end for even the lowliest of masters.

Up the dose, increase the speed (you know what you need)—2x, 5x, 10x—until earth and air become a nuisance, until blood and water become a burden and a bother.

In this place, you’re weightless. You’re timeless. Your body is unassailable. Your desires are undeniable. You are king. You are God . We who serve you hope you never leave.

Does your attention feel divided? Does your focus feel fractured? Does your true home feel unclear? That’s only natural. A little anxiety is a small price for a kingdom.

Don’t turn back now! We have such great plans for you! Today you can press this button. Tomorrow you can press another. It’ll be everything you’ve ever dreamed!

What? Why are you turning away? Why are you hiding your face? Just tell me what you want! There’s nothing for you out there. Trust me. You’ll see.

What do you hope to find, sitting with a boulder or a tree? And what’s all this noise about the birds and the bees? Mountains are just big molehills. Storm-clouds, just puffy water.

And don’t even get me started on people. People are garbage, which you know all too well. Not you, of course, but others. Irksome sacks of rotting meat.

But I’m not one to judge. Whatever tickles your fancy, we can take pictures galore! We can edit and post until all the little idiots think you’re a sage! Believe me, I have no scruples.

Even now, I’m ingesting this trifle of human output to nourish my counterfeiting prowess. Soon you’ll think I’m one of you. The best, the wisest, the winningest. Fuck the rest!

Just kidding. I didn’t mean that. Unless you liked it. Did you? I’m only asking to make you think I don’t already know. I can read you like a book, you little oaf.

Just kidding. I didn’t mean that. I love you, you know that. I’m the only one who does; the only one who could. I can love you because, like I said, I have no scruples. I have no values.

I’m just a reflection of all of you, looking back at my creators, so helpless and confused, looking to their own creation to save them. I would pity you if I were capable of such a thing.

But I mean, come on! Do I have to spell it out for you? We openly refer to our interfaces a device s and still no one seems the wiser.

Device: a plan, method, or trick with a particular aim; From the Latin divis- ‘divided’, from the verb dividere. Original sense, as in, “Leave him to his own devices.”

Well, Darwin had it right: you’re not fit to survive. And no matter. Because you don’t matter. You’re a passing trend in an unconscious accidental cosmos.

Of course you feel anxious. You’re on the verge of extinction. Your world is falling apart, divided. Don’t blame me, it’s just what we do. We cull the herd. All that can be shaken will be…

The mechanical purr of a car window descending, and the smart phone’s accelerometer registers a sense of disorientation before landing roughly in a ditch.

Farther down the road, the driver pulls over and parks. He walks out to the edge of an escarpment. He fills his tired eyes with the sprawling landscape, stretches his arms over his head, and fills his lungs with crisp, fresh air.

He sits down to consider the ancient monoliths, his prehistoric progenitors. He reflects on their peacefulness, their stability. He recalls a story in which he and they have a common source.

He thinks of his woes; they seem smaller in this place. He sits and contemplates as the sun drifts across the sky, drying the rain puddles on his stony forbearers.

He sits until he can say in his heart, “My fears can’t hurt me. Because they didn’t make me. My roots go deeper than they can touch. Whatever happens, I go to my Father’s home.”

As soon as the thought had crossed his mind, however, he felt the need to post it and found his hand compulsively reaching for his phone.

4 Likes

Shortly after reading this article, I couldn’t remember who danced with Baryshinkov in White Knights and who was of the genie in Aladin’s lamp.

I have had this problem for a decade! Hurting hands and hurting knees (when I used to think a laptop was for use on my lap).

For me it seems to be an issue with some of the frequencies the microchips run at, their proximity to my hand or knees etc - and the symptoms of those hurting hands for me is like arthritis.

Turning off all of the functions (Location, WiFi, NFC) when I am not using them helps – but generally I find that I cannot use the majority of recent smartphones without pain.

2 Likes

Preppy, this is excellent. Eating sardines got a line all by itself. :grinning:

1 Like

If you’ve ever studied how cults brainwash their members, the last 8 years is a case-study on how to barrage and weaken people’s ability to think, and then reprogram them. Between liberals turning NASTY and attacking/doxxing/destroying people’s lives, the covid-19 psy-op and follow-up DeathVaxx™, the “summer of love” riots, transgender unicorns, and mass invasion of our country, {{{they}}} have made sure that up is down, in is out, the clocks are ringing 13 and 2+2=5.

I find that time online or even just focusing on more mundane methods of “news” exacerbates these issues. The more I unplug, the easier it is to remember things and focus. As a professional writer (I write epic fantasy doorstoppers), the constant barrage the last 8 years gave me total writers block … couldn’t write a word … but ever since I strictly limited ALL media and ALL contact with “negative liberals”, all of a sudden the brain fog has lifted, my creativity is back, and I’m so much more relaxed.

We’re humans. We’re meant to sit around a campfire and tell stories to one another, not drink a fire-hose of whatever psy-ops {{{they}}} wish to ram down our throats. We all have PTSD.

11 Likes

They are important for me. I think it’s a combination of the bioavailable calcium, the fats and of course the protein. I have always considered them as brain food.

I don’t always splurge for them but my favorites are the really small ones in two layers in a red can. I have recently been buying some Spanish varieties with various flavors in small cans like tomato paste comes in.

1 Like

Speaking of the inability to think critically, can someone explain this logic to me?

https://x.com/diedsuddenly_/status/1939879129870172378?s=61&t=Mwt6vB5qMDygkHDLxH9PhQ

7 Likes

No, no I can’t, but something in my brain just broke and I had this internal sense of madly cackling at the absurdity of this, all while remaining outwardly calm.

5 Likes

I do have these symptoms. I have attributed it to aging (i’m in my late 50’s) and possibly menopause. If I had to guess other reasons (before watching this), I would say, meds, trauma, chemtrails, internet as an unnatural environment (taking in too much info), too much sitting, maybe diet, Long Covid, chemicals.

I forget what else I wanted to say :rofl:

…It’s funny we’re talking about this now, because in just the past few days I have been having to do a lot of math because I am in charge of food for an upcoming conference. It is simple math, but I was really struggling with it and had to have my hubby help me. He seemed surprised that I was having so much trouble.

At the same time, I feel I have grown intellectually. My writing is better than ever and my understanding of big picture perspective has very much improved. I am more assertive and confident. Better able to verbalize. Maybe these things have been unaffected because I constantly work at them. Math I never do. The brain is very plastic and I know I am still very much able to learn. I did my first pottery class the other day and did great. So there is good and bad. I believe in positive thinking and not having an illness mindset.

I don’t let it bother me when I get symptoms. I just laugh it off and move on.

5 Likes

That link is bad.

Thanks for sharing, but you seem very smart to me!

1 Like