Are Names Slipping Your Mind? Here's Why

Riddle me this: Why is horse paste now $16.95/tube, when it was $3.99 back in 2021?

10 Likes

Sausage? That’s excellent question. Worth digging into.

Paste cannot be delivered to Australia.

1 Like

Oh. If you get a chance, could you point me to those?

Bought a tube in 2020 for $2.57.
There are a LOT more horses that need to be de-wormed now compared to back in 2020.

6 Likes

Not jabbed, never had covid but I’ve had trouble finding words at times over the last year. And my memory is excellent, or at least it was, to the point people would comment. I’ve largely put it dwn to stress of covid combined with a father with Alzheimers and 2 narcissist (in it’s true meaning) step family who are co power of attorney with me for dad. Throw in constant hyper vigilance and anxiety of when is the sh*t going hit the fan and mix it up and end up with memory issues.

Since Chris’s post I have wondered if the stuff they’ve been spraying in the skies has something in it that’s doing this to us, as we all seem to be affected, jabbed and unjabbed alike.

8 Likes

That’ll do it! Prayers for you @ClaireCh.

3 Likes

Much of what I am reading here has been a lifelong challenge for me. Some strategies I use for reducing brain fog, speech issues, forgetfulness, ADD, are:

Sleep. Do what it takes for good sleep
Read up on sleep hygiene. Stop caffeine and news/aggravations an hour or two before sleep.

Exercise, walking is great, bicycling, whatever works for you just move your body and get lymphatic system flowing.

Eat and drinking well. If I get rushed and opt for fast food a lot I notice days later that things crash for me then it takes more time to get back to balance.

Take time before sleep whether at night or a nap to jot down dates, phone numbers, and tasks, and notes that are floating in your thoughts to create space for your mind to relax. I have a desk with a calendar, address book, computer, stamps note pads etc. I try to spend 10-15 mins updating appointments, getting ready for phone calls they need made the next day by looking up phone numbers, checking emails, voice mails and texts for things that need attention then making a to do list for the next days. For me this related to speech and recall, because it reduces stress and improves sleep.

If I cannot to sleep, I get up and work for an hour, paying bills, folding laundry, doing meal prep, or cleaning, hydrate then go back to sleep. I find convert the tossing and turning into a more relaxed day or days to come because the task load was reduced.

I work for myself and if I cannot sleep at 4 AM, I sometimes get on up and start day then take a nap after lunch or in the heat of the day. Or take a hot bath or shower, hydrate then try again.

Socializing and making time to connect with like minded folks. I have a group I chat in a group call with weekly and another twice a money. We meet up periodically to camp etc. Being social, Covid tried to take this from us and I push back.

Taking time out to just live with no agenda. I take half day or days trips often
I just drove out to a nearby city or small town and explore and shop and take a walk in the cute downtown and grab something to eat. I find an interesting food market and buy something new to me to cook with at home. Spice blends has been the thing for a while now.

Read or listen to something that is old school entertainment. I find that entertaining content is important to my mental health and stress reduction. I have at times quit doing this because I got so hung up on the current events of the day, I stayed with sensational content, not good.

Eating sardines.

Pregaming complicated stressful things well in advance. I make lists of contacts, supplies or tools and equipment needed. Sometimes I gather items in a bucket. I make calls and gather info ahead of time. Getting the info needed to close worrisome data gaps so I can plan instead of having alot of what ifs and maybes or it could should or woulds running around in your brain.

7 Likes

Sending best wishes for you & your dog. We have lost two to hemangio. First time we did splenectomy (already ruptured), chemo, fenben, iver, home made low carb diet, homeopathic phosphorus, chinese meds, I’m Yunnity and Yunnan Baiao, turkey tail, milk thistle plus experimental propanolol treatment in consult with a University research dept. We still lost him 4 mths after rupture. Second time we lost her in surgery - tumor couldn’t be removed. I would try anything if it happens again. It’s a terrible disease. Good luck and please keep us posted.

2 Likes

Wonderful news and thanks for sharing. Would you mind sharing your autophagy regimen, that was so successful in reducing spike?

2 Likes

By chance I just happened to watch this.

6 Likes

I think Seeking Health has a lozenge form of this Lithium. Ben Lynch is legit (doctor who created that supplement line).

2 Likes

Function Health has worked great for me getting my own labs run. However, I dont know what you’d want to run for brain fog to confirm root cause. There are so many causes and you’d probably want to have help from a functional medicine doc.

It was more complicated than just autophagy. I did a lot of different things.
Dandelion + propolis may have been the important bits, but I’m not 100% sure.
Maybe NAC too.

Go to my post to see the things I took for autophagy. It was complicated.
I was going to wait until I got it better sorted out but this post came out a little bit ahead of my grand plan.

Take people make them physically sick or mentally unbalanced and the brain fog is a natural consequences. That’s part of the program. Jam the signals.

I have autoimmune thyroid disease so beain fog has been a constant struggle. I have definitely noticed it got worse since the Covid bioweapon was released. I get intense fog whenever I come down with a respiratory or flu virus now that takes weeks to clear. Before having a kid (preCovid), I had a lot of success clearing the fog with IV nutrient infusions especially Glutathione and Phosphatidlecholine. I felt like a rocket scientist after a few of those infusions. Also post-Covid, Ive found some benefit from Nattokinease and Bromelain but am getting back on the Phosphatidlecholine (PC) train and contemplating IVs again to speed up the results. Body Bio has a PC that a lot of biohacker types like which Ive started taking. Theres also Timeline’s Urolithin A supplement.

1 Like

And bankrupt them as they drain their bank accounts searching for solutions…

The other thing Ive found benefit from are Lifewave patches: https://lifewave.com

1 Like

I’m going to travel several hours 3-5 times to get ALA infusions as I have a couple autoimmune conditions, too.

The doctor who wrote this book has passed away, but his son has taken over their integrative medicine clinic:

2 Likes

This is good for me: