Are Names Slipping Your Mind? Here's Why

Just some notes on an approach I used to eliminate spike from my body, and to clear up some of my brain fog.

My last covid infection was in January 2024. I got an Antibody test in March (2024), and saw counts of 1285. I thought if I can drop my antibody counts by “a lot”, it might reduce any bad side effects from all those spikes. So I sipped my baobab, and took ivermectin, and artemisia annua + moringa, assuming the spike was mostly hiding in my gut. And my Ab counts did drop (slowly) to 511 over about 5 months.

But for the next six months, things didn’t change much at all. Perhaps - the covid was eliminated from my gut, but it remained in other places in my body. That, or, I got exposed to the spikes (virus or shedding) every time I went out in public.

Then I heard this lecture by Dr Klinghardt, who suggested using dandelion and propolis, with the target being “waldeyer’s ring” - basically lymph nodes in the throat.

https://rumble.com/v68btjs-detoxing-from-long-covid-and-covid-vaccines.html
Detoxing from ‘Long Covid’ and ‘Covid Vaccines’- Dr Dietrich Klinghardt [2025]
@ 1h:05m “The mother ship of Covid is in your throat.”

He recommended 2-3 months of treatment. He’s got a spray and a mouthwash.

So - 2 reservoirs. The gut, and the throat. I fixed the gut, but the throat reservoir was untouched.

So I made the gargle myself; someone here told me how to make “extract” - basically soak your dandelion in something 80-proof for 42 days. I did that, and then tried it (twice a day) for about six weeks. Halfway through, I doubled my NAC dosage to 2g per day, thinking: if 200 mg augmented NAC is awesome, maybe 2g of normal NAC is similar (200x98% = 2000x16%). And I added lumbrokinase, thinking perhaps “spike + fibrin white clots” could be causing microclot trouble as well.

Result: brain fog. And a big increase in Ab to 806. So I stopped, and started an “autophagy” regimen, with some brain things too: gotu kola, and ashwaganda. My brain fog went away reasonably quickly, and my next Ab test dropped to 294 - lowest since 2022.

Autophagy compounds: EGCG, Olive Leaf, Trans-Resveratrol, Quercetin, Arginine + Ornithine (makes Spermidine).

Once the fog cleared I figured out what might have happened. Reservoir = baseline Ab creation, around 450. (Massive) “reactivation” means Ab increase to 806. Stopping reactivation meant Ab drops back to baseline. “Elimination” means - I have a new, and lower baseline at 294.

After seeing no change for maybe 9 months, It was pretty amazing to eliminate 150 points of Ab in just 9 weeks. Which item did the work? I’m not sure. I’ll be more orderly with my experiment for my next round.

The brain-repair stuff worked pretty well too. Was the key “spike elimination”? Or the IMA’s brain health stuff? Autophagy? Lumbrokinase? I don’t know.

I’ll be interested to see if my next set of tests show a continued decline in Ab, or not.

I was going to tell the complete story once I had it all sorted out, but … since Chris posted this column, I figured I’d post my not-yet-complete story while I wait for my Market Report to be posted.


Here’s another really important “wellness” outcome. It turns out, eliminating PTSD is really helpful, since it causes ongoing stress, especially if it gets triggered by random stuff in our lives. I had some from my accident (certain car models “looked evil and I was sure they wanted to kill me”), and I figured out how to get rid of it after making a “mind-body” discovery.

Our bodies want us to live - “leave a copy of your genes behind.” So if we have a severe damage experience (physical or emotional), our body sends us a signal warning us about this danger whenever we see “something like it” as we go through life. That’s because it really doesn’t want us to die. For a 2 year old, this kind of trigger makes sense. ZAP - “Don’t touch the snake.” But maybe there’s a better way. I figured out how to fix it, at least for me: I made an agreement with my body. “I love you, body. I really want to live too. I promise you I will be very careful around cars - I won’t let this happen again. In exchange, you agree to stop sending me the intense fear signal about evil cars that want to kill me.”

This actually worked. But I have to live up to my side of the deal. I have to mean it. My body will know if I’m lying. And I really do have to love my body. It knows the truth.

Today, certain cars look a little iffy, but its about 80-90% less intense than it used to be.

Then I went and made a list of all the past crap I had built up over time. Four main items. I did releases on each one, and found out some way to get my body to relax in exchange for promising to take better care of myself. Also, for some stuff - I applied: “go, and sin no more.” The “sin no more” part is key. Its why I like Jesus and not Yahweh. Yahweh creates PTSD that never goes away. Jesus heals it.

Result: it feels like I’m in a new life.

Coincidentally - with my brain fog cleared, and a fair amount of baggage eliminated, and promises to my body I’m not going to do anything stupid - I get a lot more new and interesting ideas.

In exchange, I just have to “be careful out there.”

23 Likes

Good to know after having a couple removed thru lithotripsy and another stuck, causing sepsis, and surgical removal!

Welcome to the club, sweetie :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am so very jealous. TS is my Disneyland. Closest one’s 30 miles away in Sallisaw (a mile from that hospital ER where Rolling Stone reported in July 2020 with photos, the long line of waiting Covid sufferers being prevented from getting into the ER because people like me ate pallets of IVM horse paste every day. We were filling up the ER because of our tummy aches. Plus we shoot each other all the time for fun because we’re so stupid. Our wounded buddies also filled up that ER as well…in July…in Oklahoma where the Rolling Stone photo showed a long line of suffering Covid patients outside waiting, wearing heavy down jackets and trees in the background with no leaves…in July…in Oklahoma. CNN picked up the story, Fredo even mentioned it on his show, so you know we always do that)

We only have a Dr Atwoods, Dr Ron’s Lumber, and a Dr ranch co-op in Poteau where IVM can be purchased. Wish so much we had a Dr TS.

5 Likes

I helped a friend with his torn Achilles tendon with DMSO. The speed of his recovery was impressive.

5 Likes

Back when I had a horse, I got 3 of these from Amazon. Apple-flavored, even. 6080 mg * 0.0187 = 113.69 mg.

https://www.amazon.com/Ivermectin-Paste-Horse-Wormer-Grams/dp/B00II3L6JK/ref=sr_1_6
Ivermectin Paste Dewormer - 6.08g dose @ 1.87%-Apple flavored

3 Likes

When did you have a horse, Dave?!

1 Like

Wife and I have chatted several times about this. She knows she has brain fog, and with both of her parents having dementia, it frightens her. She attributed it to her severe Fibromyalgia. BUT, I’m losing words too, and only occassionaly forgetting where I put something. She forgets where she puts something all the time.

Neither of us received the vax, but did have a mild case of likely Omicron Covid. It was quickly put into check with Ivermectin.

4 Likes

I prefer the flavorless because the apple is like what Will Rogers said about Near Beer: a poor judge of distance. But my horses do like the apple flavored so I get it for them.

Oh, what was your IVM detox dose % per day/week? For ‘rona, I just wait until I get a tinge of that weird sore throat Covid thing then do the crackers for a few days. I also do daily quercitin, D, zinc, magnesium, C all the time that I learned from Dr Z before he passed away. Also from Chris’ video in I think March or May, 2020 where he did the hand drawn slides explaining the cell structure, etc. My method wotks okay but I’m throwing darts with my eyes closed.

I can eat eggs now finally but I’f like to try your detox for raging tinnitus and see if that reduces/ gets rid of it.

2 Likes

During that first “gut phase” in 2024, I did 12 mg IVM per day for about 8 weeks.
I also did some methylene blue for about 3 months.
I tried lots of different things. Not sure which stuff worked. I saw no real change after August.

I think last spring-summer project eliminated the covid gut reservoir, but it didn’t affect the throat at all.

It is probably a good idea to get a quantitative antibody test to see before-and-after, to see if your treatment is doing something - or not. It also can give you a sense as to just how big the problem might be.

It might be fun to have a website where we could crowdsource our test result values.

3 Likes

All sound medical institutions, I dare say :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

When I travel, my husband and I both carry povid iodine (1% concentation) in both a nasal sprayer (bought on amazon) and in a small bottle for gargle. Since our 1 bout with covid, we have not had a repeat performance. If something feels off, I do the povid iodine and physician’s strength oregano oil. Wham, bam, thank you oregano!

4 Likes

Hello Mark, Not sure what you’re feeding your dog, but a long time ago I had an old dog, who just laid around, couldn’t jump anymore, didn’t even get up to bark when we had a visitor, she had a limp.

I fed her a raw food diet: fish/salmon, chicken, lamb, and ostrich along with grated veggies like sweet potato, zuchini, carrots and pumpkin. She did a 180 degree turn around, was up and barking at visitors and jumping when it was meal time(s). Just FYI.

2 Likes

Oh boy, brought me back to the weirdest incident of my life. I was sitting on my balcony outside and all of a sudden I could not move; I could not lift my arm, could not shuffle my feet, could not wiggle my butt, nothing. I must have sat in the same position for close to two hours - WITHOUT MOVING AT ALL.

When it finally ended, my butt was all tingly - it was asleep. It has never happened before or since. Then fast forward years. I’m talking to a client who was in the military. One day he and a buddy were called in for a secret weapons test and they’re told to walk out a click or two and turn around with their weapons raised. Once they did that, they were literally frozen in place and could not move - even their facial expressions. When the weapon was turned off, they fell down and were checked by MP’s.

I did not fall down from my chair or anything like, just all of a sudden I could move again.

5 Likes

You have/had Lyme and have brain fog? Take a hard look at that Lyme disease. It doesn’t always go away after those standard courses of antibiotics.

I lost 10 years of my life to Lyme disease. AMA.

6 Likes

BTW, @davefairtex … where’s your weekly treatise today?

1 Like

Chaga and the sun cream are my favorites.

And you won’t smell like a hamburger :grinning:

2 Likes

Watch out for ticks in tall grass in shady areas.

Out in the sun, they dry up and die pretty quickly. They need shade to survive.

5 Likes

Seriously not trying to harsh any mellow but

In John 10:30, Jesus said, “I and the Father are one.” YHWH, that’s the Father. There really are reasons there was judgment in the OT beyond arbitrary mean-ness.

I am appreciative that you’re gracious with your experiences and in depth knowledge of so many things. And your health stuff is real beneficial to bozos like me trying to catch from a life of Twinkies. Thanks for that.

2 Likes

I submitted it in the morning, around 9:30 am. I’m not sure why it took so long to be posted - I don’t control the posting schedule after I submit it for editing.

Well I just read the actual source documents on what the primary actors said about a given thing, and I assess accordingly. One approach leads to PTSD and death. The other approach, to healing. I realized I was “doing a Yahweh” and that was having a bad outcome. So I changed my approach to “doing a Jesus.”

1 Like