Are Names Slipping Your Mind? Here's Why

One of the things I like best about where I live is that I have a 360 view of the sunrise and sunset from my property. I enjoy mowing until dark and taking in the colors in the sky in all directions as they form shift and reflect off the clouds as I make my way high and low and to and fro on the property as the sun goes down.

9 Likes

Has anyone seen this interview? Its 1hr 15min long but the whole thing is mind-blowing and helpful with suggested remedies for all of us who are microchipped … vaxed and unvaxed. Explains so much. THE TECHNOCRATIC TRANSHUMANIST AGENDA: Exclusive Interview with World's Leading Nanotech Whistleblow

1 Like

Wasn’t J& J adenovirus and not mRNA? Though I guess the issue re brain fog is spike-mediated so maybe it is moot. Anyway I’m glad you didn’t get Pfizer or Moderna…and so sorry about your Mom.

I’m reasonably sure Oregon will never allow easy access to Ivermectin. It’s all about tyranny and control in this state.

3 Likes

Didnt McCullogh recently feature a study that showed each covid infection knocked 3-5 points off IQ? … andthe vaxxes should be worse… give the guarantee systemic distribution of spike?

3 Likes

Its over the counter in Idaho, Tennessee and Arkansas. Which i am not close to any of those. NH tried to make it legal but the governor vetoed the bill. That would have been convinient as i reside in Ma.

1 Like

Not sure about that link lol

Apologies in advance, @Chris Martenson have you had any blood work done?

I’ve been thinking I need to get blood work done for a while, but I don’t know who to go to, not sure if anyone else has any pointers that may have done this already?

I’ve had brain fog for ages. Put it down to smoking to much pot as a teenager. Also was on a long term Nightshift rotation a few years back.

2 Likes

Nice. Looked like an AI generated pic at first glance!

2 Likes

It’s the weakening of the magnetic field. Do everything you can to strengthen your own personal field. Eat healthy, excersise, and practice positive thinking and meditation. Spend time in nature….read instead of doomscroll. I seriously doubt it is the jabs…I’m sure they are contributing to certain health issues, but what Chris is speaking of in this video I attribute to the hockey stick chart of earths magnetic field loss. Eyes open. No fear.

4 Likes

You can go to Labcorp, they are all over the US and you don’t need a MD’s orders. They have a website where you can order your own tests. That’s what I’ve been doing. I’m my own doctor now. I’ve left the Rockerfeller / Flexner medical system for good.

7 Likes

@wotthecurtains I take blue green algae every day for trace minerals. I’ve done this for over 20 years. The algae is harvested from Klamath Lake that is fed from the bottom of Crater Lake which was once a volcano in ancient times. I don’t know what the current count is, but over 10 years ago there were over 50 vitamins, minerals, and more in the algae - all micronutrients our bodies need. You may want to consider giving it a try. Here is a link to the full algae that they call “Body” as it includes the cell wall which is made of cellulose and gives you a slow burn on energy.

Body—The Most Powerful Superfood Supplement – New Earth Life Sciences

The “Mind” variation is where they centrifuge the algae and it breaks it up and extracts the cell wall. That leaves just the insides of it and it is readily absorbed directly into the blood stream from the digestive tract. In the past there were more products than what they sell now. At one time they had the most amazing shampoo and conditioner that was made with water from a nearby stream where scientists have been unable to identify where it originates because it was so pure. I remember going there one year a long time ago and getting the opportunity to fill water bottles with that water and it was the most refreshing water I have ever drank. But, alas, they don’t offer that anymore or any of the other amazing skin care products made from it.

However, I also love their probiotics. Their spectrabiotic was originally patented because Viktor Kulvinskas and another doctor came up with it and used to refer to it as the “ultimate cocktail for the gut”. Now everyone has a microbiome supplement with multiple probiotics in it.

And. . . I agree on the methylene blue capsules. I’m right there with you. I think that when the media caught RFK Jr putting MB into a glass of water and drinking it … that started something.

1 Like

Earths magnetic field is weakening, so keep doing things to strengthen you own personal field…like the healthy keto and excersise. Most importantly though is to stay positive.
I’m sorry to hear about all your trauma. My husband also completed suicide in 2020. Prayers for you and your family.

6 Likes

sure they do… I get it for my horse here without prescription…right off the shelf regularly at coastal farm and ranch and wilco for $8.99

4 Likes

That was from those storms that we had yesterday evening. I spent the entire evening out on my back patio watching in awe.

The magenta streaks of lightning going across that sky were just divine… as if God himself were painting a masterpiece on a canvas right before me. I am not ashamed to admit that it brought tears to my eyes.


13 Likes

Exactly, that would be wrong. Like ordering IVM from Amazon. It’s impossible to figure out 3% or 9% for humans. The math just doesn’t exist. Although the price has gone up about double since 2020, you still shouldn’t have that brown truck of happiness deliver any like this, where uou could estimate how much to squeeze out onto a saltine (because again, the math doesn’t exist), hold your nose, eat the cracker and chase it down with a beverage like coffee. It can kill you because CNN and Fox news medical experts said so:

https://a.co/d/2zQ679e

5 Likes

I have a similar experience. I don’t remember when I started but I think it was around the Covid look downs.
We were more or less forced to take vaccines (else we are not allowed to work, entere any public place like mall, shopping Center and shops).
I also had Covid at least 2 times.

Since around this time I feel more forgetful and lack focus. I think it could partially be stress from work , having a newborn. Also I think watching short clip videos and only skim emails / texts made it worse.

2 Likes

Reducing Kidney stone formation with supplements.

Finally, something specific to do!

EGCG (green tea extract) and NAC both reduce kidney stone formation.

8 Likes

I hear ya!

2 Likes

We have Doctor Tractor Supply around here.
Very affordable.
:man_health_worker:
:tractor:
:horse:

8 Likes