At Best The US Secret Service Is In 'Damage Control' Mode

My calculation does not assume 223 to deduce an average velocity of ~1,814 ft/s. All it assumes is velocity of sound, distance of 780 ft.

1 Like

https://x.com/susancrabtree/status/1824447324640382998

🚨🚨EXCLUSIVE and BREAKING: Biden ordered Secret Service Protection for Former Agency Chief

The Secret Service is providing Kimberly Cheatle, its former director who resigned last month, a security detail in an unprecedented effort to protect a former agency chief amid lingering national anger about the myriad security lapses under her watch. Those failures led to the assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump and the killing of firefighter Corey Comperatore, according to three sources in the Secret Service community.

Cheatle has faced an ongoing firestorm of fury from American citizens, and even rank-and-file Secret Service special agents and officers, over the agency’s failures that created an opening for shooter Thomas Crooks to open fire on Trump, piercing his ear and killing Comperatore in front of his family and wounding two other rally-goers.

President Biden ordered the taxpayer-funded protection for Cheatle, these sources say, because she was facing numerous threats, especially on social media from individuals angered by the agency’s failures on July 13 and her lack of transparency during her testimony to the House Oversight Committee July 22. She resigned the next day.

Threatening indivduals have also approached her, knowledgable sources tell RCP.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE:
Biden Ordered Secret Service Protection for Former Agency Chief

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/08/16/biden_ordered_secret_service_protection_for_former_agency_chief__151463.html

1 Like

This insane portion of your post is meant to discredit the work of the PP community. You are throwing a turd in a punch bowl.

Your post enables others who support the official narrative and seek to discredit PP to report widely that the sort of PP contributor is the sort that would make such an insane statement.

Your post also seeks to paint truth seekers at PP as anti-semitic conspiracy theorists, and to trigger state assets to monitor, harass, and silence contributors here.

You are an infiltrator and agitator meant to trigger repression and ridicule, except for a small chance that you are just an idiot. Sorry for the harsh language, but too much good work has been done here to allow your post to smudge it.

3 Likes

It’s a backpack from the officers.

The reason to deny Trump SS counter sniper protection at rallies may be DHS Secretary Mayorkas. Judicial Watch via FOIA just discovered that Mayorkas personally denied RFK’s application for SS protection.

5 Likes

And Mayorkas is also a member of the FirstNet Board …

edit: post was meant for “Commenter”

Here is something else that is not right(see previous post 382)

These are some of many screenshots from the Chuck Grassley bodycam release. They have blurred out the bldg rooftop where Greg(and whomever else may have been there) was stationed with an open window and easy access to the roof. Why?
Update: Here is Sky News helicopter footage showing the same. They completely whited out the rooftop.

1 Like

My point of view is this: I want truth. All of you good people here doing amazing critical thinking and fact finding should be unobsured in your pursuit of truth. Not for just a pat on the back or any kind of recognition, but because it MATTERS. This is so much bigger than us. This is for future children and our great nation. If we have edited and faulty images and video then you are unable to get to the truth because you are basing everything around what they are allowing to be released. With photoshop and AI and whatever other tech out there, you cannot be sure what we are seeing is actual. Isn’t there an analysist that can go through the video and photos to ascertain what is raw and real and what has been edited?

4 Likes

The TMZ photo is fake. Why? Because the light fixture at the end of the parapit is in the center of the roof ridge. For this TMZ photo to be real(with the weird shiny hair)it would mean Crooks would have been well over the ridge in the line of sight of everyone on the north roof sloping down because the light is behind his shoes.
Update:Rooftop showing center location of light fixture.

Those are not THE light fixture I am referring to. Those are totally different. This one at the dead center of the roof and front of the building at parapit area:

Not sure what you are pointing out in relation to Greg/window.
As to the yard light in the previous post I believe it is just different lenses. The light in this shot is simply showing that whomever recorded it was located toward the northern end of the west side.

Why is that light huge compared to Crooks?

It doesn’t make sense.

Is that a different light other than the light at the end of the building?

That light would be like, 4 feet large!!!

1 Like

All of the bodycam footage I have seen has blurred/and/or completly whited out the 2nd story bldg rooftop where Greg and company were. The southern facing, easy roof access window area. Helicopter footage included. Why?

The light in this shot is simply showing that whomever recorded it was located toward the northern end of the west side.

If it is taken from a different angle then shouldn’t the roof pitch also look different. I’ve included the last pic for perspective showing where the light is and where the body is and how small it looks from right on top of the roof. So, people from the ground were able to capture crooks next to a 3ft light fixture but the bodycam and "professional"pics show it as tiny?

I am currently looking for a similar roof to make a recreation.

Are there any engineers here that can take the length, width, and height of this bldg and (I am working to find this light) do techy modeling of the view from the ground where bystanders recorded and took pics showing what they could see and where LEO took pics/video and compare those views to what we are being “given”. They are not releasing anything and at this point I do not believe anyone will believe ANYTHING they conclude and release. They burned the evidence and no one but the gotta pee parents knew! That is insane. Please help.

1 Like

pm-cache://qHQDrVIbAGmOs1S1Gat49BJPpnD9nl4f5aJelt88X08yk6v1BDM_y_AL_3nWIhpcciZv-WmeAMeqe6eIFIh0wg==

Had this been posted as a source of blood in the bathroom? There was also footage in a cop car where the cops said, " He changed his clothes" apparently reffering to this guy, but I could not copy the video.
pm-cache://qHQDrVIbAGmOs1S1Gat49BJPpnD9nl4f5aJelt88X08yk6v1BDM_y_AL_3nWIhpcciZv-WmeAMeqe6eIFIh0wg==

I don’t know what these links were supposed to be, but they didn’t work. Please try another way.

2 Likes

I made a typo in Gary’s name. Sorry about this…
His correct name is Gary Melton from Paramount Tactical.
He is a highly skilled and very knowledgeable expert in the field of arms and their applications!

How to make an unwanted rifle disappear from Building 6.

First you bring it outside and then put it against the railing.

Then you radio another cop.

When the other cop shows up, he just nonchalantly leans against the railing.

And then you casually pickup the rifle and walk away.

All images taken from the dashcam camera of video.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/z2q10wfcgbmu6gp0knctb/AF1pe9N3t5qmxD9DrTbGy3M?dl=0&e=4&preview=1382_202407131806_Unit5-0.mp4&rlkey=fdgi2c93cpooyh8q453rc8fxs&st=j34crhdz

Situation first identified by @ReelJustice

1 Like

The suspicious object turned out to be a halligan bar. Was This a LEO Failure or Something Worse? - #137 by prayingpatriot

3 Likes

Right, I posted this before. If GN knew what he would be shooting and where he would be positioned in the overlook building, why would he bring a sniper rifle into that building? Somebody commented in response a while back that why is it unusual for a sniper to have a sniper rifle. My response was well if he knew he didn’t need it. Why would he bring it? It might be a simple explanation that he really didn’t know where he would be and he would be shooting, but that sounds far-fetched to me.