At Best The US Secret Service Is In 'Damage Control' Mode

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/at-best-the-us-secret-service-is-in-damage-control-mode/

Building off of the recent investigation into the inexplicable lapses and post abandonment by the local law enforcement snipers, we dig into the equally baffling lack of action and competence on display by the Secret Service.

From the odiferous ‘Pac-Man’ security perimeter to the placement of both of their sniper teams in overlapping positions where neither had a full view of the scene to the failure to pull Trump from the stage – we have questions. Hard questions.

We know that the SS ‘leadership’ – such as it is – is busy trying to blame all this on a series of explicable lapses and protocol errors, but it’s obviously B.S.

They are in CYA territory and it smells.

But how deep does the deception actually go?

23 Likes

I am re-posting this here. This is the body cam from the police officer who was boosted onto the roof and saw Crooks point a gun at him. He states that he had “f**king” told the Secret Service to post someone on this rooftop and they promised that they would do so.

https://tribe.peakprosperity.com/t/body-cam-of-leo-who-was-boosted-onto-the-roof/41558

14 Likes

Isn’t this Ms. “I can’t holster my gun” standing next to JD Vance when he approached Air Force Two?

9 Likes

New police bodycam footage from the Officer boosted up just released of the assassination attempt on President Trump: x.com

No audio until 1:38

@cmartenson

Longer version here x.com

7 Likes

Ok, Chris you mentioned I think twice in this piece about radio chatter about the shooter in the shirts or white shorts. I’m pretty certain I saw early on pics of the dead shooter on the roof with white shorts… which now seemed to be wiped off the internet… at least I’m not seeing those pics now. Fine.

But the earlier videos of the shooter scooting up the roof very clearly wearing white long pants. I’ll add the hair on that video is combed very nice too, not like the “kill” shot later on the roof.

So when did the shooter change pants, and why, and where were the long pants left?

Of course, no, has to be a different person. First one wearing clothing like the shooter and a wig no doubt. I noticed this right off couple of weeks ago, why not hearing anything?

Maybe I’m wrong, but I tend to believe my own eyes over what others may tell me what to believe. Then again I was not there, only observing the videos and pics.

8 Likes

Yeah, I just now read it on ZH. More blood shooting out of my eyes. I’m wondering if that’s a desired reaction because it keeps getting worse with absolutely zero consequences.

5 Likes

I wondered the same thing. But I think the holster-challenged lady had darker hair.

Why is there no sound at the beginning? And that officer should have discharged his weapon into the ground rather than running around with. Would have been the fastest way to alert SS to clear and immediate danger.

6 Likes

The just released body cam footage of the police climbing on the roof has been digitally altered. No only is the sound missing at the start when the shooting occured, but the front of the building has been photoshopped. You will notice the ports have magically disappeared!

22 Likes

Wow, I just rewatched it and you are right. The vents are GONE…

That’s a hugely bigly piece of evidence right there…

15 Likes

absolutely not. Bullet is completely out of control

100% agreed, firing his pistol safely into the dirt several times is the fastest way to alert everyone, get Trump off stage, and stop this assassination attempt. Three warning shots are a well-known emergency signal. The officer would not have been in trouble but instead been a hero. Not a chance anyone would have hemmed him up for discharging his weapon into the dirt, which would have been completely safe to do.

False. Firing into the dirt to save the life of the President and bystanders would have been the correct heroic action here. The alternative (doing nothing helpful) resulted in 1 innocent dead, many injured innocent people including 2 critically and the President injured and nearly killed. And a dead assassin who cannot be interrogated. A harmless 9mm bullet into the dirt to alert everyone is the clear better option.

4 Likes

WRONG. Firing a bullet into the ground is extremely dangerous. You clearly have little to no experience with firearms.

I have questions!

Why no audio for the first period of time?

Why did he run away to the South of Building 6?

His ankle sure seems fine from the Dave Stewart Film, where he’s easy to spot as he comes running around the side:

At least he seems to be keying his shoulder mic there in the last frame.

And this settles the ladder controversy once and for all…no ten foot ladder in the alcove at the time of the shooting.,

13 Likes

What version of the video are you watching?
Here is the longer version I’ve found so far:
https://youtu.be/__xWjb6zoFw
(Make sure you set the highest resolution you can in YouTube)

1 Like

Again, you’re incorrect. I’ve been a gun owner since 1998, fired tens of thousand of rounds, qualified expert in the military with M4 and M9, 4 war deployments…

Firing a 9mm into the ground in a safe direction (there were several) would have been completely safe, appropriate, and presumably prevented a lot of shots in several directions including those causing death, serious injuries, and near assassination. Bullet would just lodge into the earth or bounce a few harmless feet. Earth is the best backstop, afterall.

7 Likes

Great catch! This was local law enforcement bodycam video, too. I assuming it and all other bodycam videos from local LEO’s were turned over to the FBI as evidence. What is to be gained by photoshopping it? It seems too blatantly obvious if they were trying to coverup the second shooter location. It seems more likely they intentionally wanted us to see this so they can use it later somehow to discredit us a “conspiracy theorists” when we make the argument for a second shooter in that location. Just noodling their reason for doing it.

Edit: After looking at The National Desk version I can see that the anomaly is with the Greg Hughes version, which even in the highest resolution most vents are still obscured.

4 Likes

I want to start by saying you’re doing an amazing job!

I was looking at the Butler briefing doc Grassley released and noticed something I haven’t heard you address unless I missed it. It states:

“Members are to report all sightings of Drones to CP. Members may be requested to assist in recovery of said drones
• QRF or UTV (counterassault teams are dedicated and will not deviate from their mission)”

Members were supposed to be manning their posts at 1100. Wasn’t that before Crooks was flying his drone and therefore should have been confiscated at that point?

7 Likes

IMO He (I’ll call him BWC2-122110) starts running towards the stage.

A possible explanation for his behavior is, perhaps, He knows the limitations of radio comms between the local enforcement officers and the USSS command center. So, he decided to alert the USSS in person instead of a warning shot.

Very bad judgement if that was the case, but I find no other plausible explanation.

2 Likes

Looks like he’s trying to get a view of Crooks from the other side, but it’s a poor choice of all available options.