At Best The US Secret Service Is In 'Damage Control' Mode

What version of the video are you watching?
Here is the longer version I’ve found so far:

(Make sure you set the highest resolution you can in YouTube)

In this version I clearly can see the vents

3 Likes

Apparently, many body cams operate in “buffering” mode, where they record video but not audio when first turned on. I just heard this from Robert Gouveia (New J13 Bodycam RELEASED; Walz Gets WORSE; Hunter's Romania Problem).

2 Likes

In the TND version on YouTube, the audio starts 3:05 into the recording…which is a sort of odd buffer…?

5 Likes

Agreed.

Hi Chris,

Big fan of the videos. I’ve been following since it happened.

My biggest question from the moment that this attempt failed was - they’re probably going to force Trump indoors now “to prevent high-risk outdoor venues”.

Considering that thousands of actual terrorists have crossed the border, would an indoor location, like a stadium not pose a greater risk of a mass casualty event and also guarantee success next time around?

I’m just thinking from the perspective of mission contingency if you fail the primary mission. Almost like purposefully herding the pray into an easier location.

On the audio - when I watch it happen live - I thought the first string of fire were suppressed, calculated and well cadenced. The erratic string that followed that were unsuppressed, hasty and not timing the trigger reset to well.

Thanks again for the videos; the silence in media is truly deafening.

8 Likes

Have you seen this other video from BWC2-122109:

Nice video to confirm which 2nd flor windows were open and which were closed

1 Like

At the 2:54 mark the LEO said, “We have been told that somebody was looking out the window.” This is after they apparently were entering building 6 for the first time.

6 Likes

“BUFFERING MODE”

2 Likes

Assuming the seconds timer was accurate on the body camera of the “hoisted” LEO, they had a full 30 seconds to alert USSS of a shooter on the roof (LEO was on the ground by 6:10:58, and shooter shot at 6:11:33).

1 Like

“If you’re not law enforcement, go!”

About 100 potential witnesses shooed away from a crime scene, possibly never to be seen again.

2 Likes

From TND version of BCW2-122110-181714 video at 18:17:14 mark:

• :red_circle: opened windows in red
  • :yellow_circle: closed windows in yellow

BCW2-122110-181714

---------------------------------

Here a clearer view from south-west side, bodycam BCW2-122109 at 18:23:55 mark:

---------------------------------

And this is the view from the west side, bodycam BCW2-122109 at 18:21:12 mark:

BCW2-122109-182112

6 Likes

Based on this new bodycam footage:

So it’s true that local law enforcement got hoisted up and came down as Crooks allegedly swing his rifle at him.

But we don’t see any blood or cut on the hands of the guy of the bodycam.

So question: Whose blood was it in the bathroom sink inside the AGR building?

11 Likes

Great point. Unless we suddenly get another person from law enforcement give an interview and they walk back on those comments lol

1 Like

Great point.

1 Like

And one of them has become a twitter influencer with a soon to come documentary :joy::scream_cat:

1 Like

I was mentioning the same thing earlier today. Very clear inconsistency! and if correct, almost proof of assistance from law enforcement

Anyone else realize yet that the second floor rooms within the AGR are actually terrible overwatch positions? Roof would be ok but not the rooms.

1 Like

40 seconds. 40 long seconds when someone could have fired shots into the ground or run (or yelled) over to the stage. I’m sure they radioed the Secret Service, but the Secret Service either didn’t get the message, or pretended not to get it.

4 Likes

Another new video. Actually this one is a combo of a car’s camera (has audio of the shots) and two bodycams: BCW2-122125 (has audio) BCW2-122104 (no audio)

:arrow_forward: https://x.com/Mrgunsngear/status/1821734373336428719

Interesting still images taken from this vid:

6 Likes

On YouTube