At Best The US Secret Service Is In 'Damage Control' Mode

Not a lot from here, just some rumors like the busted ankle. There was one post on these boards a while back saying that 7 security staff all up reported some kind of injury that day. Don’t know the details, think it came from the new USSS Director? He would know. Also rumors some other people died that day. Nothing verified yet. An ABC cameraman from New York is one high on the radar.

thats post shooting video, not the video of the guy climbing on the roof.

Now that this new video confirms there was no ladder, then how did the helicopter footage of the dead shooter on the roof get made with a ladder but no police guarding the body. So some time later they staged the helicopter footage to make it look like it just happened. That is super suspicious. https://youtu.be/5ZSqZ-L7KtI?si=SgJhGmS0UBWKgIgp

4 Likes

His criticism of SS is tantalizing, but there is the possibility that he was shifting blame to SS while aware that his comment was being recorded. After all, he alleges to have seen shooter on roof (at around 6:10:54) and personally did nothing else physically (other than maybe radioing info) until 6:11:32 when Trump shot … 38 precious seconds of physical uselessness. And even after he did hardly nothing until it was clear Crooks was dead and others had climbed roof.

1 Like

She’s the one who could not holster her gun and cowered behind Trump while he was being shot at, in Butler. Apparently, she also was the SS manager for the site, who approved final locations of snipers. What is her name, again?

1 Like

FOX put out several videos, I saved them here.

1 Like

Butler Eagle - Rally body cam footage

4 Likes

The latest FOX bodycam video clearly shows those ports, right in the first few seconds. You posted a picture that does not reflect what is in this latest video.

1 Like

Senator Ron Johnson’s timeline indicates that this very policeman did radio what he saw about 9 seconds after. The bodycam recording released is mute when he allegedly radios the info. Quote:

6:11:03pm—A local law enforcement officer reports over the radio that the individual on the roof of the AGR building is armed and laying down.
o According to FBI Deputy Director Abbate, the officer who reports this is the same local police officer who was boosted on the roof.12

1 Like

Link to video, please? Several were released yesterday by FOX. Ty.

1 Like

In the bodycam video of the third team going to building 6 from the rally, they stop in and talk to a LEO who had already gone up on the roof. He states twice that ladders are enroute and coming. The helicopter video was taken well after the first 3 teams went up on the roof.

Amazingly the Guy who got boosted to the roof and saw Crooks had only pulled up to the site in his car minutes before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DXWpZRFeX4

3 Likes

The Secret Service sniper team leader clearly was sabotaging, or being criminally negligent in passing on, the relay of information by local LEO to his/her team of SS snipers. It took him/her 8 minutes to relay diluted information to SS snipers by slow email! No chance in hell that this local LEO’s radioed info at 6:11:03 would reach SS snipers.

Specifically, a quote from Senator Ron Johnson’s timeline:

5:45pm—A sniper with Butler County sends the images and description given by AGR sniper 1 of Crooks to one of the Secret Service counter snipers at the rally, including that Crooks was seen using a rangefinder in the direction of the rally stage.
o The Secret Service counter sniper responds, “Roger. I’ll notify teams on AGR side.”
o Acting Director Rowe confirms the Butler County sniper sends the Secret Service counter sniper team leader a text with the images and description of Crooks.4
 5:53pm—According to Acting Director Rowe, the Secret Service counter sniper team leader emails the Secret Service counter sniper teams that “local law enforcement [is] looking for a suspicious individual outside the perimeter, ‘lurking around the AGR building’.”5

Note the last acknowledgement by Rowe does not state that SS snipers got a picture or a description of Crooks that local LEO had provided. This is what I mean by dilution of information. The email format delays the receipt by SS snipers beyond the 8 minutes, and distracts them from their scopes and binos. Worse, according to Ron Johnson on FOX News Sunday at 2:06-14, local LEO had given SS radios for that day but SS never used them that day!!!

6 Likes

Where is the sound?

Here I just want to highlight three self-imposed communication failures of Secret Service that turned it deaf, blind, and dumb, while Acting Director Rowe fudges to preserve “worthy of trust and confidence”:

This says almost nothing of its other failures in defining sniper views, defining sniper locations, coordinating with local LEO, executing.

----Deaf to real-time radio----

In Rowe’s testimony to Congress, he stated that SS snipers did not know that there was a man on the roof of AGR until after shots were fired. Quote:

“Based on what I know right now, neither the Secret Service counter sniper teams, nor members of the former President’s security detail, had any knowledge that there was a man on the roof of the AGR building with a firearm. It is my understanding those personnel were not aware the assailant had a firearm until they heard gunshots.”

So while SS snipers Hercules 1, when they turned northward, probably had learned there was a man on the roof of AGR 6, they still did not know he had a rifle. They may not even have known that there was a man on the roof, specifically, because as late as 6:11 (no sooner than 32 seconds before shot #1), SS snipers were begging for more specific info from PFO. Quote from Ron Johnson’s timeline:

“6:11pm—According to Acting Director Rowe, “a member of former President Trump’s protective detail contact[s] their Pittsburgh Field Office to inquire about the radio update that there was an issue local law enforcement was looking into near the perimeter.”11”

Since SS regularly relies on local LEOs to provide surveillance and info, and SS does this hundreds of times a year, it should have an extreme amount of experience in instructing local LEO how to communicate efficiently to it any information. So the fact that this was not the case on this day is shocking.

Worse, on this day in particular, SS sniper team leader was delaying and diluting information as he/she relayed it to SS snipers, as Ron Johnson’s timeline 5:45-5:53 evidences.

And the worst is this criminal and treasonous negligence of verbal communication (at a minimum) by SS, per this interview by Ron Johnson 2:06-12, that on that day local LEO did provide SS with radios but SS never used those radios!!!

So not only did SS fail to implement an efficient communication channel based on its extensive experience, and not only was it gifted one by local LEO, it also failed totally by not using these radios. It would have known at 6:11:03 from the boosted policeman that Crooks was on the roof with a rifle pointed to the Trump stage.

Rowe misled reporters when he made it seem that the SS’s alleged lack of access to this radio communication was outside its control and not its fault. Quote from this article:

"This was a Secret Service failure, and so they should not be blamed. There was somebody who did in fact radio out that they had seen the individual with a weapon.

“What I can tell you is that that piece of information, that vital piece of information, and by no fault of anyone — it was a very stressful situation. It did not make it over.”

Among the many faults of the SS, certainly one was its fault not to have used the radios provided by local LEO that the latter had been using to relay real-time information.

He again later misled about the radio communication. He claimed that SS did not have “access to certain information, not by anybody’s fault … it just so happened … there might have been radio traffic.” See 18:30-45 of this video.

----Blind to real-time drone surveillance----

The SS was also criminally negligent, if not outright sabotaging, visual communication from local LEO. Senator Josh Hawley reported a claim by a whistleblower about an offered drone. Quote:

" “According to one whistleblower, the night before the rally, U.S. Secret Service repeatedly denied offers from a local law enforcement partner to utilize drone technology to secure the rally. This means that the technology was both available to USSS and able to be deployed to secure the site. Secret Service said no,” Senator Hawley wrote.

His letter also states that, according to the whistleblower, USSS then “changed course” and “asked the local partner to deploy the drone technology to surveil the site,” but only in the aftermath of the attack."

SS planned blindness from the key portion of AGR 6 roof and all roofs behind it, by assigning Hercules 2 to look northward on a barn with view blocked by trees, and assigning Hercules 1 to look southward away from AGR.

----Dumb SS security detail----

One more self-imposed handicap, already noted, was that Secret Service command allowed Trump to continue speaking even after Hercules 1 snipers knew of the need to turn toward AGR. Apparently, Trump’s immediate security detail did not know of the threat, received by SS at 5:45 pm per Senator Johnson, of a suspect with a rangefinder.

----In sum----

• SS failed to instruct local LEO on an efficient way to communicate verbally field information to it
  • Local LEO provided SS radios by which it would later transmit real-time verbal information, including at 6:08:20 that there was someone on the roof of AGR, and at 6:11:03 that someone was there armed and laying down
  • Yet SS never used those radios
  • Then Rowe claimed its lack of access to this information “just so happened” by “nobody’s fault”
  • SS repeatedly refused on the eve offers by LEO for LEO to fly a drone, blinding itself to visual communication from local LEO
  • SS apparently never updated Trump’s security detail of suspect with rangefinder, muting itself
  • SS command and SS sniper team leader were being informed by local LEO of suspect, with detailed pictures and descriptions, but passing on to SS snipers only garbage information and thus handicapping them - delayed warning about Crooks by 8 minutes, sent by email rather than radio, and merely about “suspect in perimeter” rather than the full description.
6 Likes

I can’t imagine counter-snipers suddenly making a change of plans, stopping guarding toward the south, doing a 180 and starting to guard toward the north, when they don’t think there’s some kind of threat that they might have to deal with (something like an enemy sniper, a vehicle with a bomb approaching at high speed, etc)

4 Likes

So to film the helicopter footage they had to move the police off the roof, leaving the crime scene open, completely inappropriate. Why would they do that? it makes no sense. Unless of course you are planting evidence, Ie swapping in Crook’s weapon and trying to make it look like the new gun was in position at the crime scene. You can see the real gun is different, and that the in the original photos they tried to photoshop the position of the real gun. Which likely would be covered in blood. That probably explains the blood in the bathroom sink, the officer that swapped the original weapon got shooters blood on his hands and tried to wash them in the sink.

3 Likes

Here’s the absolute complete bodycam video showing MINUTES of good quality footage of Crooks from different angles, even when they turn and handcuff him. Now we see it was not blood on the bottoms of his shoes, the heel part is black, rest is white/grayish

3 Likes

I am glad RAC21 rwh to see a comment about the trousers. There is an obvious reason for the time delay. But who is doing the hiding and what? It all starts with the hair. No, it actually started a long time before and is witnessed somewhat on stage. Not one thing can be legitimated because of crime scene interference. But. How can citizens be so… and any law enforcement not using circles of defence, no assumption of long distance snipping preparedness, and 1000 more ques/cues? I am not a good speller, but if I were a pro I think I would keep a lot of thoughts to myself. The action was not car park side but tree side where crime busters were missing and the action is hardly any that an actor would want to take on in a movie. TROUSERS, yes, HAIR/WIG, photo shots/shutes/shoots, etc; Where was the safest place to be if on site and no bomb? By the building? These comments can go on all day. Eg: some other evidence of a bullet hole, and why no warning shots or plugs up the foot, backside of the patsy. This is why other evidence is admissible to investigation. So, we have a lot of police who… no I’m out!!! Wait, I’m agitated. There is endless more including high level and foot ‘cops’ not able to think or act. No, I’ll talk to myself. What a strange bldg 6! No, stop and let the pros analyse this. Chris is doing a good job, but not the pro-snippers - like, these guys see real stuff and have to watch hours of it in evidence, stuff much worse, yet the guy with the wig, the trousers, the different shorts and … well Chris knows that the brain splat matter stuff. There is a whole side, actually a few sides which tell me that it is not wise to continue the investigation. What is needed is a safe, moral, human loving world in which people are treated with love, respect, dignity. I am so dumb that I am not allowed to say that Joe has at least 6 faces and every thinking person who looked at news, Time Mag, etc, knows it. Drain the swamp! Ps 96 echoes in my head everyday. Love Pres T, play golf, plant a tree and wait for Jesus to return (not a rapture). Now I’m Bible thumpin’! Over and out!

1 Like