Audio & Video of the Assassination Attempt

Look at the links of the videos I have posted. The first video shows the further team on the south barn, Hercules 1, was looking north towards the AGR building. They repositioned and reorientated themselves in the second video, one and half minutes before shots were fired.

Edit:I have mistakenly swapped Hercules 1 and 2 names. I was talking about Hercules 1.

Yes! This!
I have yet to hear how the redhat/white shirt man falls. Aren’t the two ‘critically’ wounded spectators up in the west top corner of the bleacher?

The #2 video intrigues me. It shows a guy in white drop upon the first shot in the top row. Chris may have alluded to his reaction being the ringing of the handrail by bullet to west top corner. But he sure looks like he took a hit. Here’s another view that I saw July 14.

As Chris pointed out it could be the reaction from the rail vibration from the bullet hit.
Also some people in the bleachers started to become aware there was something wrong because they saw some people running near the Crooks position. The level of awareness (more adrenaline) reduces the reaction time.
Also the sound of a supersonic bullet would come at a small delay in the position of the footage.

anyone have a link to the TMZ video of crooks seconds before shots fired? I cant find a clean version of it anywhere somehow.

Thanks in advance.

Official place where Chris puts their video evidence

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/k65nwmeqj5di0pd955skd/AN08uf-LWBWkrCjj7R7zT8M?rlkey=sof7l8mqzawrj9k7qa848uprp&st=x37ozue0&dl=0

1 Like

awesome. thank u

Thanks Greg for your interesting work. I wanted to ask you what is your take on the 2 videos below showing 2 audible shots a 2 different locations in a synchronized manner?

How can 1 shooter reach 2 different locations at the same time? Check the impacts of these 2 synchronized bullets… when Trump says “take a look at what happened…”!

https://tribe.peakprosperity.com/t/site-reconstruction-of-the-assassination-attempt/40703/172?u=troisdfx

Thank you!!

Guillaume

This topic is being closed so as to help keep trump-shooting content better organized and on-track. Please place new comments into the most relevant recent conversation tagged with trump-shooting. You can easily find your way to a list of these topics by clicking “Citizens Investigation” in the sidebar.