Site Reconstruction of the Assassination Attempt

AuroraHayes,
I’ve tried to make my case a little clearer for you and any others that believe there isn’t sufficient “crawl” space above the ceiling in Building 6. If you can’t stand up and instead have to crawl, whether it’s under a floor or above a ceiling, I call it crawl space, but whatever. BTW, where did you come up with only 8" of space above the ceiling? See my Post 161 that shows more than 3’ (at minimum) of space between the ceiling and the roof. I didn’t mean to imply that I thought the shots came from the “patch” as there are several vents that pose a possibility. The shot or shots may not have come from there, but there is plenty of room, especially for a professional determined to get the job done.

Great job! Astonishingly, we come up with almost the same result, completely independently. This confirms that we are on the right track. Your height is 9.4 feet and according to my calculations it is 11,35 feet. I have noticed you are using different floor levels. Please have a look at my post 143, the way I used “Google Earth Pro”. The slope ruler is from my view a very powerful tool.

I get the following elevations:

Trump 1337, Bleacher 1335 and the AGR building 1335.

I also took into consideration the wooden riser blocks, see my post 127

This is probably where are differences are coming from…

Isn’t your building ground height 3.5 ft high? Did you not compensate for the terrain being 1334 at and near the building?

1 Like

I came up with .5 degree using different data source, methods and numbers completely independent of his work. I think I have the ear and the bleacher lower than he does.

Hi Roger-Knight

You must be referring to the point on Building 6 where I’m suggesting the shot was fired from. 9.4’ vs 11.35’ is a huge difference. It’s pretty amazing how much difference there is in the trajectory when one of the reference points is moved even slightly. I just now shot a line from your 11.35’ on the south wall of Building 6 back through Trump’s ear to the bleacher and it’s exactly 4" below the point where I located the shot hitting the bleacher. That leads me to believe that our difference is you adding the 4" blocks to the mix. I didn’t because those blocks are just there for stabilizing the bleachers, not lifting them. I guess we’ll never know the exact height of the bullet strike since they were sure to take them down asap. I saw your picture and the blocks probably get pushed into the ground during the leveling process and then with loading maybe even more. I couldn’t see in your bleacher picture, were the wheels off the ground?

We seem to agree on most elevations, but along the southern edge of Building 6, Google Earth shows the elevation to be 1337. You’re seeing 1335? Sluggo is telling me that the elevation at that point is 1334, and that my elevation is 3.5’ off. All I have to go on is what Google Earth is telling me and all the other numbers agree or are very close, so why the difference at the south side of Building 6? I too am using Google Earth Pro and have been working with aerial photography professionally since 1970. The date I’m seeing on GE for the AGR site is 5/17/23. Yours?

Hey, when you have time for a little entertainment, zip on over to Candlestick Park, SF on Google Earth and see the changes since 1938.

Hi Chris, thank you for your investigating work on YouTube. I appreciate your dedication in trying to find the truth and your methodology. I wanted to ask you what is your take on the 2 videos below showing 2 audible shots a 2 different locations in a synchronized manner?

How can 1 shooter reach 2 different locations at the same time? Check the impacts of these 2 synchronized bullets… when Trump says “take a look at what happened…”!

Thank you!! :pray:

Guillaume

video 1: x.com

video 2: x.com

You can replicate video number 2 with your own PC setup and by using the following high resolution video from Right Side Broadcasting Network. It is not easy to see but you should see it with your own eyes… Voila!!! :slight_smile:

YouTube video: [ALTERNATE ANGLE: ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT FORCES TRUMP OFF STAGE AT RALLY IN BUTLER, PA - 7/13/24]

I pulled up GE and see what you are seeing. I think there’s some orthographic artifact thing going on there.

Compare the parking lot and sidewalk elevations on the east side of the building. Then check a few spots within the red polygon.

I can’t do any more replies today but I’ll post a screenshot straight from LiDAR data showing 1334.0699 being the lowest point I can find right against building.

I think the 8” was suppose to be 18” but honestly it came from me talking out of my ass and guessing at the space above the window and thinking about the drop ceiling inside for the main area. However, after seeing your drawing in post 161 above, I think that makes more sense and I will agree with that being closer to 3 - 4 feet above the window - not 8 or even 18 inches. So great job on the drawing.

I can now go along with your explanation for elevation, but can you give me another drawing for location for a horizontal position? In other words, I think we are in agreement for the vertical, but where are you thinking for a horizontal location or position of shooter?

1 Like

When was the Rally location switched from the airport to Butler Farm? When was the stage location finalized? If we’re going with these wild ideas, how was it planned out?

1 Like

I enjoyed seeing your work, but how do you resolve the drop ceiling, as shown in bodycam footage of ESU Responders, and the weight of an assassin? The only way is if a cieling tile (s) is removed and the assassin is standing on a table. That removes the stealth factor.

1 Like

I have checked the height of the AGR building 6 with many different methods and it all points to a height of 1335. Below is an example: position of staircase starting at 1333 feet and add 2 feet for a 3-step staircase gives you 1335. Using the ruler tool in Google Earth Pro activating the “Show Elevation Profile” in Path Tab is a very powerful tool. I recommend this Software to everybody. Anywhere you trace a path through this building in Google Earth Pro will always indicate that it is at 1335.
Assuming that building 6 is at 1335 would put the below drawing from schroederized shooting line surprisingly in the same position I simulated within a couple of inches. This extra height would help make it possible for a sniper laying down to take his shot. When I calculated the height of Trumps ear and the height of the blister, taking all parameters into consideration step by step, I surprisingly found out both to be at 11.33 feet. This is not a theoretical make-believe, I added up both elements independently and came up with the same height. Maybe not a coincidence? Was position point in building 6 calculated, avoiding dealing with any angles and not having enough space to tilt the rifle? One thing at this point should also be mentioned. Seconds before and seconds after the shooting there is extremely suspicious activity seen in the windows of building 6 (head flashlights in the dark, etc). I will make a separate post, but one thing is sure: people were in that building during the time of the shooting.

1 Like

referring to my previous post 176, I made a screen-to-screen analysis of the video from @realDJStew724. If you download this video from some kind of provider online or with the program Televzr, you can then load it in Microsoft Clipchamp. This lets you reduce the speed to 0.1 and then double clicking on play button you get screen by screen visualization. You can also crop and zoom and the 5 frames back button is extremely helpful when you miss something and want to go back. If you just look 5 seconds before and 10 seconds after the shooting frame by frame, you can see many dynamic actions coming from windows 2 and windows 3. Below are my findings, but I am sure if you look more closer you will find more.

Window 3: dynamic activity seconds before and seconds after shooting

1: Just before the hourse rides by you can clearly see some rope hanging down, there seems to have a wooden panel or card board right against the window making it possible to reflect. Looking at the reflection you can see a dark red color which comes from the oposite barn where the snipers are.

2: Rope position changes, Window is cracked open and the snipers are visible on the roof

3: Rope position changes again, first it looks like an oval, but rather it is somebody pulling up the string giving a half oval, the other half oval could be the reflection of the roof of the barn.

4: Rope is gone, panel is gone, no more reflection, the room is dark…

5: head lamp on

6: Keep in mind all above 5 immages are taken before the shooting, shotly after the shooting very active light moving around in this window, maybe somebody is looking for empty shell casings? There is an animated GIF file that shows how much the light is swarlling around in that room.

Window 2: dynamic activity seconds before and seconds after shooting

1 – 3 head lights spotted in the dark

4: after the shooting somebody looks out the window

As you can see, we can all say with great confidence that there were people in building 6 during the shooting The fact that they are in the dark with headlamps on seems suspicious to me.

2 Likes

headlight

2 Likes

Help me understand the following…

1. I can accept and follow along with the speculation of the bullet trajectory above the window and “in the craw space”; However, it seems that the offices have a drop ceiling, so I don’t see how anyone could be “hiding in a craw space”. they’d have to be standing on a table or ladder (which seems unlikely and unusual). I’m not saying impossible, just improbable.

2… Additionally, the 3 to 4 feet above the window seems to make sense for the vertical trajectory, but from where (left to right) are you suggesting it came from? I mean where in the building / what area? I don’t see any vent you’re referring to and the patch or “hole” that was mentioned the other day doesn’t make sense to me either.

1. The 3rd window also seems suspicious to me as well with the reflections and lighting. But I’m not buying the magic glass that miraculously repaired bullet holes and or shattered glass in seconds. I’m also not buying that idea because the keystone cops didn’t notice anything suspicious about any broken glass or busted out window when they made a perimeter walk around the building.

2. The Davy Stewart film is highly suspect to me after watching and listening to John Cullen and Jason Goodman shred that video to pieces and the kid who took the video. It seems that either the audio in the video is not synced properly with the video or that possibly the FBI altered the video and gave him back a sanitized version - Stewart won’t release the original unedited video.

3. The mysterious lights or muzzle flash inside the window is also interesting and according to some analysis from John Cullen, there may have been 8 or 10 shots fired from somewhere with a suppressed rifle and subsonic ammo that would not leave a “crack - boom” signature or even a boom sound. It would have sounded more like an air rifle / pellet gun from close up, and we do seem to hear that suppressed sound in the Davey Stewart video BEFORE the notorious first 3 shots are heard.

5a. Cullen theorizes that the hidden shooter with the alleged 8-10 suppressed rounds (before the first 3 shots are fired) is likely trying to take out the snipers on the barn behind Trump. Cullen also speculates that because of a 12-15 MPH cross wind and subsonic bullets, that was difficult and he couldn’t kill the snipers. (300 blackout subsonic rounds are heavy and slow and would have been all over the place at 150 yards or more).

5b. Cullen also thinks that the snipers knew they were taking fire from somewhere (before the 1st three shots are heard). The snipers on the barn behind trump (and to his right) actually turn and reposition the rifle. You can see the sniper on the barn rotate clockwise about 15 degrees to the right and aim at the tress in the direction of the water tower. It seems they knew they were taking fire, but didn’t know from where and could not see Crooks on the roof.

5c. Considering the subsonic shots fired before the first 3 notorious ones are heard, Cullen believes that the local PD sniper hiding in the covered bleachers (way back) killed Crooks before any shots are heard. However, I’m not buying this story either because we would have heard that bullet fired and I’m confident the LEO snipers were shots number 9 and 10

If it is true about the suppressed / subsonic rounds fired before any shots are heard, then the flashlight / headlamp lighting many people are referring to, is not someone looking for spent brass in the dark, but muzzle flash from a suppressed riffle shooing subsonic ammo (possibly a 300 blackout round) because that light / muzzle flash does match the sound / sounds of an air rifle report - the timing is spot on for that.

Only problem is - where is the broken glass / open window ? Or is the Davey Stewart video sanitized or doctored to hide that window from appearing open ?

1. And lastly, Until the unedited roof top body cam footage is released showing the missing 10 minutes on the roof, I think we can all disregard that video as highly suspect and ignore “8 bullet casings found on the roof”. Initially they count 5, I will go with that for now, but those 5 could have also been planted by the guys who were on the roof before the body cam guy shows up.

2ndshooter

2 Likes

I believe the first three shots came from behind Crooks. The first shot was supposed to be “the kill shot”.
2ndshooter

1 Like

More than one contributor has questioned my suggestion that the second shooter was positioned above the ceiling in Building 6. Their reason for rebuttal is that the drop ceiling would not support the weight of a person. Most likely the 80’ x 144’ building is a steel skeletal construction, with wood 2x4 interior walls. The space above the drop ceiling in that building ranges from about 3’ 4" to 6’ 8". Not all drop ceilings are constructed the same way. Most are suspended by wires, in some situations those wires are hung from the building’s steel super structure, but in other cases they’re hung from a false ceiling maybe 9’ or 10’ above the floor. That false ceiling, built with 2x4’s or 2x6’s would be where the insulation is laid and perhaps, the second shooter.

1 Like

AuroraHayes, in response to your request in post 179 for “help me understand the following”. #1. You reference the drop ceiling and crawl or attic space, see my post 182 from this morning for a possible explanation. #2. You don’t see any vent that I was referring to and the “patch” or “hole” doesn’t make any sense to you. See the picture of the south wall that I’ve attached. I’ve outlined the vents to make it easier for you to find them. I’m not insisting that’s where the shots came from, just saying it’s possible.
I think your other points have merit, but I don’t believe I’m the right person to address them.

1 Like

I am glad Cullen is being audited, s as everyone should be.

Here is a question: why has no one asked where the satellite footage is showing EVERYBODY’s comings and goings. Such footage exists I am told 24/7 365, but is tightly guarded against being released without overwhelming and compelling reasons for doing so and even then everything is always suspect these days so we have to discern from the largest sample of evidence of course, motives, using Occam’s Razor, logic, inductive and deductive reasoning.

Bottom line; inquiring minds want to know.

I think we are more or less clear with the back-traced height of approx. 11.33 feet. If anybody disagrees, please let us know. Now it would be interesting to know the horizontal position. Unfortunately, I found out that my two pictures I imported into my CAD system (Google Maps picture and the rally footprint) were not oriented correctly. This is because I can’t put the picture in “see through mode” and therefore it is difficult to perfectly align the two pictures. In addition, the picture resolution was poor. So, I decided to put the two pictures together in Photoshop, being able to perfectly align them without losing any resolution. Now I have an assembly picture perfectly aligned in HD.
Working with that new photo, I was able to determine the horizontal impact position very accurately and it came up to be a length of 46.23. I will put this reference floor plan onto Google Drive for download. I will also add the two original pictures, just in case somebody wants to do the alignment by themselves. Maybe schroederized you can verify this position with your CAD system? You don’t need to be in 3D mode to verify, 2D is enough.

1 Like