Below the Surface: An Interview with Whitney Webb

Video Description

At Peak Prosperity we will interview anybody at any time about anything as long as we believe we have something we can learn from them. Today we are talking with investigative journalist Whitney Webb about media corruption and the webs of power underpinning current events and the impending Great Reset.

Whitney is one of the few remaining investigative journalists and is widely respected for her incisive analysis and fearlessness in digging below the surface. Her reporting is featured at her site, Unlimited Hangout, and she regularly writes for the Last American Vagabond.

Video

To download for your own purposes (not to share), click here.

Audio

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/below-the-surface-an-interview-with-whitney-webb/

46:00. I’m also a eugenicist, I say we get rid of all the subhuman power elites.
In some ways the West is worse than China & Russia etc., as we only have the illusion of freedom here, and at least China don’t ram PC down your throat daily

6 Likes

Their not the fourth estate, there a fifth column

12 Likes

I’ve been waiting for Chris to release this one! Witney Webb is a hell of a journalist.

19 Likes

Major kudos to a brilliant journalist. Delivering in depth reportage with wit, wisdom, and humor.
It saddens me that so many of my acquaintances can’t seem to be able to focus long enough to appreciate your presenting the most important information of our time, of all history possibly. Oh well, I guess I need to get a higher caliber of friends.
Cheers! jef

19 Likes

Fine interview - but I feel it only scratched the surface & I hope to see a part 2 in the near future
 Coincidently, I wrote to my MP today to complain about all the bogus online comments the MSM has been promoting to forward the jab agenda. I often sh1t post to his office & occasionally they even forward my letters to the health secretary etc.:
“
fabricated comments like this have been promoted since the jab rollout, whereas those who question the national orthodoxy face censorship or online abuse - even if they state facts
 Nudge units, PR Groups & outfits like the 77th Brigade; try to justify these psychological operations against the public by claiming they are ‘combating misinformation’ - but let me remind you that it was the State which initially ignored reason: dismissing border controls, early lockdowns, masks, school closures etc., & is still dismissing simple & cheap early treatments (like the I-Mask+ protocol) which has cost 1000s of lives & counting in the UK alone
 Manipulation of the public discourse is unethical & bad for democracy (the novel vaccines are experimental & could still go badly wrong in many ways
). Ultimately, public institutions & media outlets should not be used to enrich big pharma & the billionaire class - the only real winners in this crisis
”

7 Likes

I do not know of a better journalist than Whitney, can’t wait to watch this.
P.S. Certainly did not disappoint, outstanding!
P.S.S. Would love to see a Corbett interview sometime.

13 Likes

[embed]https://youtu.be/a9lUG4gBjSE[/embed]
RIP Nancy

9 Likes

Please forgive me, but I have not yet enjoyed this Whitney Webb video, because I have been totally rocked by a Whitney Webb interview on Tessa Fights Robots (with Corbett) as precursor to today’s Stew Peters interview with a man who claims to hold databases to stop the Shadow Government that in fact rules the world. Links below:
On Existential Mystery and Robber Barons Masked as People’s Reformers - by Tessa Lena - Tessa Fights Robots (substack.com)
Shadow Government: Databanks Expose Global Evil and Corruption Says French Billionaire (rumble.com)
In a previous comment on Peak Prosperity referring to the Tessa Fights Robots post above, I said that from it I gained a new understanding of the power structure of the world. I add that it clearly answers any number of questions I previously had, like, why doesn’t government ever change? Why were we still in Afghanistan? It all became clear after the TFR post.
Now, remarkably, in the second (Stew Peters) post linked above, an insider to the Shadow government of the world has stepped out to change everything. He says he has four databases. As I interpret it, it looks like this is held as leverage to allow him to stop the current madness. He abhors censorship. He will not name the 38 billionaires that constitute the Shadow group, except for Bill Gates.
I have been wrong on many occasions, but for what it’s worth, I think this guy is for real. If true, this could in fact be the miracle I have been hoping for, though patience may be required.
I believe that, if true, the second interview is probably the most consequential I will ever see.
I am still shaking.
But not so much that I am not now able to tune into even more magic from Chris Martenson with the riveting Whitney Webb.

7 Likes

She is the absolute best. Now get Catherine Austin-Fitts!!

14 Likes

I ran across this hilarious video about the vaccine and hope that it puts a smile on your face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GukIoZ8d3Ew&t=5s

22 Likes

In our Saxon world, Whitney would have been a Maiden, under the control of an Overmother, charged with guiding Our civilization using scandal. The old ways are not dead.
Ref: Our Oera Linda.

Riddle me this Miss Webb.
Ingo Swann was trained by the Military in the arts of Psychic (Remote) viewing. As a lark he went (Psychically) to Jupiter before the Galileo mission got there. The experiment produced strong evidence that, yes indeed, valuable observations are made by good remote viewers.
Subsequently Ingo was hired by “Mr Axelrod” to go to the Moon. On the way there he made an off-hand remark that the sun had at least three “envelopes” around it.

As I had already learned from our efforts to get psychically to Jupiter, the Sun looks much smaller to my psychic senses than it does when we eye-ball it on Earth. Seen psychically, and if seeming smaller, at least three "envelopes" of some kind are clearly visible around the solar star. Swann, Ingo. Penetration - the Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy . Crossroad Press. Kindle Edition.
My Bold Bear in mind that this was in 1974, when it was common, if incorrect, knowledge that the sun and stars were nuclear fireballs in the sky. Ref: The SAFIRE experiment and its implications. The zeitgeist in the 60's was that we were going to establish bases on the moon because we were going to expand into the cosmos. The Apollo missions were abruptly terminated citing "cost" when the costs of Three missions were already sunk. The Army sent Clementine a military spy satellite around the back of the moon. The Russians did the same and then they decided to co-operate with the USA to build a low orbit space station, when it was obvious to all that the moon was the cheaper, more viable option. (Remember Apollo 13. It came home with a sting in it's tail. A battery failure, they said.) Here I speculate: We did something that the owners of the moon disapproved of. They on the Moon gave our MIC warning in exquisite detail just how they were going to respond, and the Mighty MIC was impotent to prevent it. The cameras were set up on tripods in downtown NYC, the military layer-cake of lies prepared, and the Towers turned to dust which blew away in the breeze. Ref "Where did the Towers Go?" by forensic architect Dr. Judy Woods Analysis of this issue is not befitting Science. It would more adequately be addressed by Lawyers.    

Interesting that Whitney pinpointed this and singled out the Ipsos-reid? pollsters, because an example of it hit my inbox today – it was an Ipsos-something poll in Canada concluding that a large percentage of Canadians support medical workers refusing to give medical care to “threatening and unruly unvaccinated patients” or similar wording. Unfortunately I simply cannot find my way back to the original news item now. But I thought at the time - this is the next escalation in their playbook, being rolled out, almost mechanically, so smoothly
 they slip in the word “unvaccinated” there – they are doing everything they can to create the impression that the unvaxed are a threat to health care workers and hospital operations – so there are now bans on demos outside hospitals here, for example. All to prep the public mind even more against the unvaxed. I also read an article on CBC.ca website a couple of days ago that managed to call anti-vax protesters antisemitic, anti-Muslim, and far right extremists all in one and the same article (quite a tour de force). As Hannah Arendt said (reference in a previous post I made), they are going down the whole totalitarian alphabet, one letter at a time, setting up the unvaccinated to be the scapegoats.

8 Likes

I went over to the Whitney Webb site and I was reading an article on Moderna. Apparently, Moderna admitted that the lipid nanoparticle itself could cause adverse events in vaccinees. Apparently, Moderna claimed that it had fixed that problem by the time it produced the vaccines. But here is what it said about a prior version of the lipid nanoparticle.

Most of our investigational medicines are formulated and administered in an LNP [lipid nanoparticle] which may lead to systemic side effects related to the components of the LNP which may not have ever been tested in humans. While we have continued to optimize our LNPs, there can be no assurance that our LNPs will not have undesired effects. Our LNPs could contribute, in whole or in part, to one or more of the following: immune reactions, infusion reactions, complement reactions, opsonation [sic] reactions, antibody reactions including IgA, IgM, IgE or IgG or some combination thereof, or reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP.
This was a bit of a surprise. I had thought that the adverse events that we have been seeing have been caused by the spike proteins produced by the mRNA contained within the lipid nanoparticle. The spike protein is now well known to be cytotoxic. And I knew that PEG can cause anaphylactic shock. But this seems to say that, in addition, the lipid nanoparticle could be a problem in its own right.
11 Likes

I am very concerned that we are loosing that test
badly.
(For example she points out parents subjecting their infants to experimentation)
As a younger person myself I am very concerned that the effects of broken families have made many people completely out of touch with the societal values that should be fervently defended.

9 Likes

Two wonderful world colliding!
It’s terrifying what you both discuss here, and even though I would have to watch this two or three times to connect all the details, I know you barely scratched the surface. I hope you have a second talk!
Since you were talking about Moderna, I noticed several “attacks” against its vaccine recently. Several countries limited its use in younger people, reports about adverse effects etc., and yet, the more widely used vaccine, Pfizer, gets a lot less criticism. It looks like a coordinated effort: direct all blame on Moderna and have Pfizer to take over as the “king of vaccines”, or at least, allow it to continue undisturbed.
What’s the deal with that?

4 Likes

Her voice and intonation is extemely annoying and makes it near impossible for me to focus on what she says. I’ll try and go read some of her material instead.
This is another “throw in a quarter and listen to the rant” type interviews. For me it would be helpful to have the interviewer focus the conversation on one theme or topic, firmly yet politely cut off the many sidelines and tap in the knowledge and insights people like this definitely have.
Benefit would also be the interview could be done in 45 minutes instead of almost two hours

5 Likes

Yes they are, according to this study

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.04.430128v1?__c...Og4OdHaomO9hHa82ynfOzhfqPQvZFB182D7cezzs1SdbTu6B5fOwpsf6Hy9gIg  
3 Likes

60 Minutes is prepping us for deep fakes (10/10/21)

CBDC is coming. Then UBI. All linked to our vax status.

Scott "dog whistle" Minerd, chairman of Guggenheim Investments, (9/30/21):

"The No. 1 one risk is the sustainability of the global payment system. And I choose the word sustainability over the word vulnerability, because the real key here is keeping the global payment system running, and we’ve had so many hacks, terrorist attacks, the Colonial Pipeline incident. It would appear that we are extremely vulnerable to having an attack against the payment system of the financial markets — and not just here in the U.S., but in Europe.

What I’m talking about is things like the Fedwire, where the banks’ money clears through. But also something like the DTCC, SWIFT, Euroclear. I mean, I can just keep going on and on and on. And if there was a synchronized attack, we would essentially bring the global financial market to its knees. The first response would probably be that securities prices would crash, and the second is we would probably have to close all the exchanges in the world in order to figure out how to restore the global payments system."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-09-30/wall-street-titans-reveal-the-next-big-risks-deflation-inequality-hackers

7 Likes

Wow. I think that was my first real exposure to Whitney. Fantastic. I can’t help but hope her security team is on its toes
Aloha, Steve

10 Likes