Bombshell! Covid-19 Virus Lab-Made? Fauci Connected?

One of the more acutely-asked questions since the covid-19 pandemic broke out has been: Is the virus man-made?

Debate on the matter has been wild and furious. After much investigation, Chris is now weighing in on the heels of an explosive Newsweek report.

Newsweek reveals that as recently as last year, the US funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology focused on conducting ‘gain of function’ research on bat coronaviruses.

The source of that funding? The National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease, headed by…(drumroll please)…Dr Anthony Fauci, lead medical expert for America’s Covid-19 presidential task force.

Now, this doesn’t mean the virus was lab-engineered as a bio-weapon. But it does suggest a naturally-occuring bat virus could have been artificially accelerated along certain vectors.

Of course, this raises an awfully lot of urgent and important questions:

So far, Fauci has not commented on the Newsweek report. You can be certain we will be keeping close tabs on developments from here...

Don’t forget to get your free download of Peak Prosperity’s book Prosper!. Given its relevance to preparing for any kind of crisis, pandemic or otherwise, Chris and Adam are now making it available to the world for free.

To get your own copy, click here.

LINKS FROM TODAY’S VIDEO:

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/bombshell-covid-19-virus-lab-made-fauci-connected/

are making sure that apparently effective treatments like hydroxychloroquine are banned while, at best, marginally effective, expensive treatments like remdesivir become the approved treatment for Covid-19.
I’m officially demoralized.
We live in a failed state. How soon before we resemble Venezuela?

This video was update for our time, we have the same propaganda, just some new players.
Your research is so helpful and insightful, Chris and Adam.
I’ve been reading the technical explanation behind some of this science on the blog: harvardtothebighouse, starting with:
A Logistical and Technical Exploration into the Origins of the Wuhan Strain of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
January 31, 2020
and, “No monkey ever reheated a frozen burrito” – What The Expanse tells us about the COVID-19 pandemic and serial passage gain-of-function research
March 23, 2020

1. President Trump was one of the first to advocate for HCQ
  2. President Trump expressed support for a tweet to “fire Fauci”.
    If Trump now appoints a Special Prosecutor to inquire into the concerns raised by NewsWeek and so well explained by Chris he will both save the world (and prove that he was the medical genius all along) and find those responsible - he will get his second term in a landslide.

Follow the money. Who benefits ultimately?
The answer leads to Bill Gates:
https://www.corbettreport.com/gateshealth/

Please forward this podcast to people you know. Only by getting this information out will the population reach a tipping point where a majority of people will question the MSM narrative. It won’t be us preaching it will be sharing something very interesting.
Lastly, isn’t it interesting Event 201 came out in October, 2019, - it’s almost like this Plandemic might have been planned.
Follow The Money
AKGrannyWGrit

Thanks Janie-em. GREAT article.

“No monkey ever reheated a frozen burrito” – What The Expanse tells us about the COVID-19 pandemic and serial passage gain-of-function research

Posted on March 23, 2020 by harvard2thebighouse
One section of a VERY well written article by an expert.
Even more indicative of an unnatural origin is the fact that the process of a virus transferring from one species to another, called a zoonotic jump, follows a well-established pattern in the literature. For a virus to fully jump into a new species, several months if not years are required for the process to complete. First a variant of the virus infects one new host, an infection that will fizzle out the first time it happens since there’s no way for a virus to be immediately adapted to a novel host species. But with continued exposure, more individual infections occur, some of which produce slightly mutated variants more adapted to the biology of the new host species, until eventually a variant wins the selective virulent lottery and is able to spread easily among its new host population, killing and reproducing as it goes. And yet research published in 2018 found that only two-point-seven percent of villagers living about a kilometer from local bat-caves carried any evidence of past bat coronavirus infections. That study happened to examine people living in Wuhan as well, and found absolutely zero evidence of previous bat coronavirus infection at all there, making it all-but-impossible that zoonotic jumping occurred since earlier less-lethal variants of the virus would have left a wide signature in its new host population. Instead, COVID-19 emerged out of nowhere, or more likely just out of a local lab, and was immediately extraordinarily well-adapted to humans – spreading through the air with ease, killing as it went. Plus there’s the fact that all the initial victims were infected with the same variant, if a natural zoonotic jump had occurred, multiple different variants would inevitably have been found at the start of an outbreak.

Down and down the paper trail…

https://youtu.be/qq2uuHfmq8k

1. https://youtu.be/bpQFCcSI0pU

The weak logic for non-lab-involved papers you were talking about in the video is not because that the handful of coronavirus experts in the US are stupid, but they are bought by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and they are given the missions to make the public believe that it is a naturally occurring virus to fit CCP’s disinformation campaigns. The public will only be looking at the conclusions of these so-called ‘researches’ and believes it. Because they represent the ‘scientific community’ while you are a ‘nobody’, comparatively speaking. People like you who see what the situation really is must have a bigger platform, and your words must spread. I am a listener of the YouTube channel “路德社” and they have been reporting the truth of the coronavirus since 19 Jan 2020. They have sources from inside the Wuhan lab to explain everything about covid-19. And just recently the source has been successfully escaped China and arrives in the US, and will go public soon. If you spend some time studying this information, you will find everything I said is true and seriously I AM NOT JOKING. Please doctor, you must speak out even louder to debunk “conclusions” from these papers. This is more important than you realised.

Perhaps someone better qualified than I would care to comment on the accusation made in this Tweet I stumbled upon:

approved experimental design for NIH study contemplated "different investigational therapeutic agents". HCQ-AZT-Zn ought to have been at top of list, or at least on the list. Instead, Fauci et al hi-jacked the study to Remdesivir vs placebo. Nothing else!! archive.is/F8YLp

Here’s a great quote from Chris’s video, about gain-of-function research:

This isn't biomedical research. This is tinkering with a virus. This is tinkering with something that, if it gets away from you, the downside of that is a collapsed world economy and a pandemic. The upside is, oh, we learned a few things that were kind of fun and interesting. You know, all my lab mates and colleagues across my profession were kind of impressed with me. That upside is minuscule compared to the downside.
But let's not forget what we don't know here. At a minimum, we can say that these experiments were very dangerous. Even if everyone involved had the very best intentions, this was insanely bad judgment. And we can estimate some sort of probability -- what are the odds that such a virus just happened to emerge naturally, just at the same time as these experiments were getting under way, and in the same location? In the last century, how often has such a potent pandemic virus emerged? Well... never. SARS1, Ebola, HIV weren't even close, and even assuming that they weren't also lab creations. The circumstantial evidence here is pretty strong. But was it really an accident? Or did Fauci and Gates know all along, that an "accident" was completely inevitable? Who else was planning for an accident? The Chinese government, that accepted the money and the expertise? Or was it some sort of networking by Chinese businessmen operating under the radar of the CCP? We don't know. There's also no reason to discount the possibility that the virus was developed elsewhere, and released near the Wuhan lab as a cover story. Gates foundation and/or the US Government have plenty of black funding to carry out similar experiments anywhere on the globe. None of this is "conspiracy theory". It's just conspiracy guesswork and speculation. But it's important to keep all the possibilities in mind. Trump is blaming the Chinese. Newsweek seems to be blaming Fauci. But it might not be that simple.

Chris/Adam and laowhy86 really ought to have a conversation. They are seeing different but complementary evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is not an entirely natural occurrence.

To me, the coverup at the Wuhan lab tells me that - most likely - it was a lab accident. Why have a coverup if there was no embarrassing crime involved?
The ties to US funding sources is just nuts. It is like us handing a gun to a child, who promptly shoots himself in the foot, and then shoots literally everyone else in the world shortly thereafter.
Who has the responsibility? Us, for being so stupid as to hand a loaded gun to China? Or China, for being so clumsy as to shoot first itself, then trying to pretend it never happened, and then shooting everyone else shortly afterwards?
But regardless, it’s not “us” as a country doing the funding; there are individuals, with names, who approved funding for the research. We might want to sort out who they are, and remove them from government service, so we aren’t put at risk again. People with this sort of thinking, with this demonstrated lack of good judgement, don’t belong in positions of authority.
And perhaps we should stop doing this research, as fascinating as it might be to those involved, because of the “potential for consequence.”
At the very least.
I mean, it is closing the barn door long after the herd of horses has trampled us. But - why on earth would we want to get trampled a second time?

I’m glad to see Chris diving into the Newsweek bombshell. It’s about time this hit the larger public. Two MONTHS ago, Dr Joseph Mercola interviewed Dr Francis Boyle, who for decades has advocated against development and use of bioweapons. He suspects COVID-19 is a weaponized pathogen that escaped from Wuhan City’s Biosafety Level 4 facility, which was specifically set up to research coronaviruses and SARS. According to Boyle, the COVID-19 virus is a chimera. It includes SARS, an already weaponized CoronaVirus, along with HIV genetic material and possibly flu virus. It also has gain-of-function properties that allow it to spread a greater distance than normal. While there have so far only been limited number of reported cases of COVID-19 infections in the US [as of late February], the US military has designated several detention sites around the country to quarantine Americans, should the situation take a turn for the worse. Here is the video interview https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/03/08/dr-francis-boyle-bioterrorism.aspx?cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20200308Z1&et_cid=DM478050&et_rid=825366670

is not ready to over-throw the US govt… I think its time… violent or otherwise at this point But due to the corruption, there will be no way to take it over peacefully, SO its time to remove forcefully, i mean guns blazing.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that the people running away with these do not factor in simple co-incidences, of which in real life there are plenty.
At this point in time peoples’ rationality is put to the test as is and what purpose is served by feeding into these?
Wouldn’t it make sense to deal with the pandemic first and then address various issues?

For all it is worth:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

“Confuzia”-
Chris provided solid evidence - US funding of gain of function research on bat corona viruses that was being done just hundreds of yards away from the outbreak - of a bat corona virus now sweeping the globe! That the CCP tried (in vain) to cover up!
And all you can manage to come up with is uttering the magic phrase “conspiracy theory”, and a plea with us to “address various issues” later.
Is it a conspiracy theory? Or a real issue, that we should address later? Why should we address it later if its just a conspiracy theory?
Or are you just throwing everything you have at Chris’s evidence - and clearly you don’t have much - and hoping that something sticks?

I think you might need a weekend, Chris. This one was a little sloppy.
The choice of articles, showing scientists unilaterally rejecting the possibility of lab creation, which is a main gripe in this video, strikes me as selective. There may be some folks saying these things to save face but they do not represent the consensus of researchers in the field, which is indeed that a lab creation is possible but unlikely (because of the temporal evolutionary distance between the virus Shi was studying and our honey badger).
Perhaps more importantly, the video skips the stated intention of the Ecohealth Alliance project. It was not to study gain of function as a mere academic curiosity but rather: to asses the risk of and explore the prevention of exactly the situation we are currently in.
I found the article below to be more thorough and responsible than the sources in the video.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/nih-s-axing-bat-coronavirus-grant-horrible-precedent-and-might-break-rules-critics-say#
The approach you took here invites a shift toward the grayer area of culpability, away from solution oriented thinking, and dangerously invites more political agendas into the arena. I don’t think the public is equipped to think coherently about whose fault this was or what that might imply, and won’t be for a long time.

Confuzia,
I think Professor Dave Collum friend of Chris, and the site and no small intellect’s quote regarding Conspiracy Theories is apropos here:

"I am a "conspiracy theorist". I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire. If you don't think so, then you are what is called "an idiot". If you believe stuff but fear the label, you are what is called "a coward".
You don't get to censor inquires or discussions here using possibly the CIA's most successful psyop of all time i.e. creation of the pejorative label, "Conspiracy theorist" to ridicule doubters of the official story of the Kennedy Assassination used subsequently to provide cover and narrative control for an endless succession of black ops, false flags and other nefarious actions by unaccountable elites. Here, theories and arguments stand or fail on their merits considering probabilities, data and logic, not thought stopping labels. And the person who tries to narrow the site's Overton Window with that tired and overused label end up looking foolish, bleating about crazy conspiracies, with the irony lost on them, that it is their own stupidity that is on display. mm