California is Being Destroyed From Within

btw i saw an interview with mattias desmet and he said it is incorrect to use the term “mass psychosis”. he said he spoke with robert malone to correct him. psychoses is a clinical diagnosis. he prefers people use the term “mass formation”

1 Like

I am Chris’s age and have lived in California my entire life. ALL my friends are brainwashed by the Covid narrative. I have no idea where to go, a Red State? Which one? I would dearly miss the Pacific ocean, which leads me to WA or OR, however if those bills pass here, no doubt those states would follow the lead.
Sad and mad.

8 Likes

Attached is a flyer with 5 of the worst bills. In addition, AB 920, SB 1396 and SB 1464 were mentioned in the video. You can look up any of these bills on this site:
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billSearchClient.xhtml
The Senate Health Committee site has instructions for submitting letters to the legislative portal. Register as an individual, unless you speak for a group. Letters can be very short: just the bill number and OPPOSE in all caps. Add a few reasons if you feel like it.

2 Likes

Just wondering if there is an angle to this that it will enable Blackwater & Bill Gates to go in and buy up more real estate and farmland…

4 Likes

Okay I am trying to verify and relay the intel given in this video.
However when I search for the AB1749 bill that is mentioned on 4:25 I find this most recent Californian bill: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220AB1749
Can anyone else help verify me if this is the aforementioned bill, because this one talks of Toxic Air Contaminants which Covid-19 according to this link does not include:
https://oehha.ca.gov/air/general-info/toxic-air-contaminant-list-staff-reportsexecutive-summaries
It also talks more of emission monitoring unless I am really missing something here. I have listened to the clip several times and Laura even spells out the bill, but I find nothing resembling what she describes and I quote:
Laura: “this is a bill that will require schools to come up and maintain so come up with and maintain testing protocol for their students their staff and their teachers”
Chris: “That’s testing for Covid?”
Laura: "Testing for Covid "
Thank you for anyone who has to time to look into this with me. As I reside in Europe I am not that familiar with the US bill system, so I might be looking in the wrong database, but from the ones that Chris shows later in the video this seems not to be the case.

Most people I talk to don’t even know these bills have been proposed. Most don’t care. Quite shocking. People in the Bay Area like Gavin, even though he has proved to be the worst kind of person.
I had the opportunity to listen to a termination hearing of a San Francisco Fire Fighter refusing the shot. Diane Feinstein’s daughter was the judge, jury and executioner. This hearing was on zoom. The defense completely destroyed the City. “Chief, is it true you are triple vaccinated and still contracted Covid?” Yes.
“Chief is it true your department is 100% vaccinated and you had to close down stations due to a covid outbreak?” Yes. The end result: TERMINATED. It was the most frustrating event I have watched in a while.
My opinion is some but not all of these bills pass. SB866(no parental consent for 12 year olds) will most likely not make the floor. The rest of them is anyones guess. Ol Buffy Wicks, Weiner, Pan are all awful humans but people vote for them and support them. Scary.

5 Likes

Does no one now remember Prohibition? Unenforceable laws are tailor-made to deliver society into the back pocket of organized criminals, either state-criminals or non-state criminals, or both.

4 Likes

If you thought the Thalidomide Babies were cool, wait 'til you see the PFIZER babies and the MODERNA babies!

3 Likes

I was fully expecting a chart showing financial contributions from big pharma to California senators.

1 Like

I amend your commentary to say the real enemy is the billionerrors and corporations have taken control of our government. Otherwise, nailed it!

1 Like

Humour.
Who defaults first? The USA or Russia?
Interesting snippet from Solari.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6lX1PWsuJ1UH/

All other states need to pass laws that their politicians can not have lived in California since 1990.

2 Likes

Oregon has its own Senate equivalent of Dr. Pan, Dr. Elizabeth Steiner-Hayward. Both are cut from the same cloth. Oregon does whatever California does. The same goes for Washington.

2 Likes

California is in the midst of a multi-year drought where farmers are only going to get a fraction of their previous water allotments.

1 Like

There are no religious, or philosophical exemptions for the routine childhood vaccines in California. Medical exemptions are impossible to get and doctors will not risk their license for a medical exemption.

1 Like

I’ve lived in California my whole life. My wife, children and I must now decide where we would move to if these bills pass. I’m ready to leave now but my wife is hesitant to leave her job as a nurse, I am a steel worker. Any suggestions of possible moving destinations would be appreciated. Preferably with nice weather. Thank you

5 Likes

Politics of the highest echelon and its occult form :
the world satanic elite , you can also call them as the committee for the meeting of the Antichrist ,Trump called them the deep state, at the moment it consists of about 10,000 people , from the famous ones are Merkel, Macron, Biden, Boris Johnson, Sarcazi, Bill Gates, Zuckenberg , Sergey Bryl and Larry Page ( the owners of Google and YouTube),Pavel Durov , the Bush family, the Clinton family, the same Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Baruchs, Leibs, Coons, Schiffs,Oppenheimers, Ruperts,Waltons, Dupons, Goldmans,Morgans, Carnegies , practically all the royal and imperial families of the world (the most important of them are the Windsors), and other surnames .They are behind the world wars , they created and spread the coronavirus , now their goal is to create a single unified world and a single world government. All spiritual life will be concentrated within one church,they need it to ensure the arrival of the Antichrist (Dajjal) and prevent the second coming of Jesus and the last judgment ,thereby ensuring the end of history beneficial to Lucifer and insignificant for humanity ,such conditions are allowed by God ,when Lucifer (Iblis) disobeyed God and did not bow to Adam , God could have killed him, but Lucifer (Iblis) asked to leave his life, and for this he will experience the creation of God - man in particular and humanity in general, Lucifer(iblis) (he can not, like any demon ( jin), communicate directly with a person, but through the rites of magic there can be a connection) . For humanity there are 3 variants of the outcome , the first arrival of the Antichrist and such a fall of the spirit that it will not be awarded 2 the coming of Jesus and then the last judgment will not be and all will be erased into dust , except for approximately 190,000 people who helped the devil to defeat humanity and the second variant of the Human spirit on the scale of the planet will be so strong that they will not be able to bring the Antichrist , but will immediately be 2 the coming of Jesus and then there will be a last judgment , and the devil and his servants , it is clear what will happen to them . Well, the last option they will achieve the coming of the Antichrist , but humanity in general will fight for itself and God will let down Jesus and we will win and there will be a last judgment .They are fighting for eternal life for themselves, and for us they want to leave the option that we will all be wiped out and not even bother with the last judgment . The outcome depends on each of you , and your life after death .This information is for you , why in fact the “world elite” and more precisely the satanic elite, or even more precisely the committee for the meeting of the antichrist, is engaged in all this .And our task is to stop them . And let me remind you that the world is being developed by industrialists , scientists , farmers, teachers. And Satanists have always killed and slowed down industrial progress .( People like bill Gates, Zuckenberg, Sergey bryl, Larry page were accepted there after they created their companies )

Explanation : Atlantis is a world of people who were giants and lived a lot , presumably the whole earth was inhabited by them , but it is not clear , the Bible and the Koran simply say that they were all here , and how many of them were , it is not clear . It was drowned by the flood of Noah, the great prophet who is both in the Bible and in the Qur 'an (Noah in English in the Bible, Nuh in Arabic in the Qur 'an, GOD in English, and ALLAH in Arabic) The first philosopher , Plato , spoke about it for the first time , and he called Atlantis and those people Atlanteans . For believers, they should be called correctly, the people of Noah, but temporarily we will use the term of our enemy in order to know him. For those who do not know, the Illuminati teach their children that they are descendants of the Atlanteans, to whom a man came , whom they call the prophet of God and drowned them (well , how do you like the coincidence , even the Illuminati teach their children that the Atlanteans were drowned by the flood of God) , from whom the prophet came , what was his name ? here it is clear Noah or Nuh in Arbs). Plato and his disciple Aristotle created Western philosophy (Aristotle, among other things, was the teacher of the first great conqueror, Alexander the Great, or also known as Alexander the Great, it was Aristotle who taught that ordinary people should work and sing and dance after work, dance and sing (remember the anology on our entertainment programs + sports, worked, drank beer and to the TV, sleep with work again, questions about the meaning of life ? Aristotle , initiated into the mystery of the mystery from his teacher Plato , did not want people , but as he called people , social animals , to ask deep questions , such as the question - what is the point ? . And Plato (as the British mathematician and philosopher Alfred North Whitehead said, "the whole philosophy — these are notes in the margins of Plato) he started talking about Atlantis after he visited Egypt , thanks to his teacher Socrates , where he was accepted by the priesthood ( in the Egyptian priesthood , knowledge was secretly transmitted that is known in the Bible and in the Koran as black magic or just magic or witchcraft , namely , the sorcery that allowed them to have a connection with the radiant ) , which Plato was initiated into the mystery of the world , or simply , into the teaching of Satanists ( Satanists came from the bible , so then this there was no term , but for us it is Satanism , although they call themselves Luciferans , after all, Latin is the language of magic, so they use Latin, that is, they call their boss Lucifer ), the priesthood of Egypt went (migrated) from Babylon, and it is from Sumer, Satanism lies from there (there is a legend that a stone of knowledge was discovered in Sumer, which contained information on how to contact the subtle world , an invisible world filled with jinns (they are demons) and angels, but this is only guesswork from where the priests of Sumer got knowledge , how to contact the radiant and receive instructions and promises from him , because he seduced them with eternal life (radiant in the Bible and the Koran , seducer and tempter ) .  And I will remind those who do not know that all secret and secret societies , such as the Illuminati , of which there are already more than 40 million in the world ( there are a lot of Illuminati , it 's like a sect , without secret signs and tattoos . they think they’re special, but they’re like an army or militia in the hands of the top of the shadow government, just slaves, and they think they’re enlightened, special, yeah…) or the Jesuit orders , and similar organizations practice ritual sacrifices , and similar satanic things , naturally they are also slaves , and they themselves do not know , no one will give them eternal life , and they work for the top of the globalists , who do everything for the sake of eternal life ( who get the mark of Lucifer ) the main ones there , according to various sources , are the royal family of the Winzors , the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, but this is not very important, because whoever is in charge, they have one goal.It is worth explaining that all these people were not immediately villains , and they receive a mark only after 40 years (except for rare exceptions ) , not earlier . before that , they are prepared if he is his own , well , for example , Rockefeller , before that time he is corrupted by all sorts of orgies , alcohol, drugs and quietly attached to blood , for example , murders , and then they are faced with a choice of you or with us ( they were also corrupted . this is a necessity , so that the new ones do not rebel against their own order and do not say . we will not bring the Mashiach to power , we are normal people , but no , that 's why they are prepared carefully , and up to 40 years , and then some do not accept this order , because even among those who grew up in this environment , there are those whose hearts remain normal , not cannibalistic , and learning the truth about the world , they refuse to follow in the footsteps of Satanism and pursue this policy , as they call the new world order ( presumably one eye on that pyramid of the dollar , not only the all - seeing eye , the global order watching you , but also this is a reference to dajjal (aka antichrist, aka Mashiach), who will be with one eye , if they bring him into this world , ( according to their plans , there is a place in Tibet called Shambhala , it is from there that they think to meet him ) , then those who refused to follow in their footsteps , and pursue a policy of globalists or a new world order , they are removed (even in the Rothschild family , there were those who at 40, learning the truth , refused to follow this , and they were removed, do not think that they are all the same people, but most agree they become Satanists , and continue this terrible, non - human policy) , the same as from the outside , for example , bill gates , and his microsoft , he is quietly called to all sorts of business meetings , where he gets acquainted with him , then they check him and quietly begin the path , nasty like orgies , drugs , and the like , given that all the intelligence services of the world and all secret societies like the Illuminati work for them , they then know how to corrupt people, then it comes to blood and if a person begins to take part in ritual murders , etc . , then he 's all of them , before they can put him in front of the fact earlier , they say you’re with us and into eternal life , well , or you can refuse , and then you won 't have eternal life, and there won 't be life here , because you will be killed , so bill you have 2 options , or you and your microsoft are with us and for this eternal life for you , or you’re against us, and you won 't see eternal life (they think they will win ) , and in this we will kill you, so bill gates , the owners of Google larry page, Sergey bryl, the owner of Facebook, Instagram Zuckenberg , and even Durov , the owner of telegram , thought , yes , it 's better to have a tit in your hands , than the last judgment in the sky , which you still try to achieve .This is a matter of their conscience , they immediately turned from great inventors into Satanists and enemies , our enemies, so everything is social.networks with coronavirus have made one decision , to crush all dissent , because all social networks . who owns the networks ? when they created them, they were normal people, smart, and now they are Satanists. regarding steve jobs, according to some information , they did not send recruits to him , considering him a tyrant , but if you open the Forbes list, even the official one , you should understand that the top of it was recruited, about how I showed above, but they have enough tools , for example , the Jesuit Order has a satisfied large agent network and recruitment tools , naturally those who recruit, also just do the job , they don 't really understand what they are doing , what they were taught , then they do , like all the intelligence services of the world that the NSA, CIA, MI6, FSB and D.R. what the boss said was done .There are not many of them in the leadership , about 10,000 people , but these 10,000 bend the whole world ? they created and spread the coronavirus, then forced them to wear ordinary masks against it, not designed to protect against viruses, depriving a person of freedom, and then they force them to do vaccinations, from which people feel bad . And many say , no , the world is free , there are no globalists , read Satanists , sit on your ass straight and don 't twitch .Or even better, they describe the most influential people as villains who have one goal, more money and power, and a chip in everyone’s head, naturally a normal person will think that this is all nonsense, because the goal does not justify the means … Here are all the people of power, loved fame, to remain in history, so that everyone remembers them, everyone knew them, every easy form of immortality, that once there was such a person as Caesar, Mark Anthony, Charlemagne, Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, Napoleon, … does it remind you of anything ?The authorities are hungry for glory , remember the portraits of leaders , statues to them , and how Brezhnev loved glory , how many orders …And we are told, broadcasters, they don’t need fame, because money loves silence, power loves silence … Just money and power have always loved publicity, so that everyone would know who is the coolest, even there is such a sin, vanity is called.No, they don’t need fame and publicity for just one reason, because the stakes in their activities are much higher than money, power and fame. We must understand this , because they are serious people , and just to think that they are doing evil and life will punish them for it is not necessary .

I am a member of a FB group which advocate the shot for pregnant/ breastfeeding mothers. They disclose when they got their vaccine shots(at how many weeks etc) and when the baby is born the ‘after shot’ photograph. Apparently all babies born are health, hitting milestones etc. The mothers so glad they got vaccinated.
I joined to get information from both sides of the the fence but I do find it hard to see all these babies who received shots while in utero and we don’t know what the future brings :frowning:

1 Like

They could call it them the “You made the bed, now sleep in it” Acts.

2 Likes

Stalinda. lol
I am truly frightened by either the naivete or the malice of these people. Not sure which I fear more. But they cannot be reasoned with apparently…

2 Likes