Can Our Leaders Get Things Right In Time To Prevent A Market Rout?

Originally published at: Can Our Leaders Get Things Right In Time To Prevent A Market Rout? – Peak Prosperity

Things are just getting weirder and weirder o the financial and economic landscape. Can they hold it all together iu

hr />

Peak Prosperity endorses and promotes Kiker Wealth Management’s financial services. To arrange a completely free, no-obligation discussion of your personal financial circumstances and goals with someone who speaks your language and thoroughly shares your outlook on the world, please click this link to go to Peak Financial Investing to begin the process.

FINANCIAL DISCLAIMER. PEAK PROSPERITY, LLC, AND PEAK FINANCIAL INVESTING ARE NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, TAX, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR SERVICES VIA THIS WEBSITE. NEITHER PEAK PROSPERITY, LLC NOR PEAK FINANCIAL INVESTING ARE FINANCIAL PLANNERS, BROKERS, OR TAX ADVISORS. Their websites are intended only to assist you in your financial education. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through this website may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.

5 Likes

Can you post the screenshot of that WikiLeaks paragraph about manipulation via the paper market?

There’s an old rule about journalism: “If the newspaper’s headline is phrased as a question, the answer is always ‘No.’” :joy:

4 Likes

So much “loss of faith” of everything. It’s a strange time but I’m grateful to have my eyes wide open. It’s going to be interesting to see how things progress with people realizing that things are not what they thought, losing faith in those pillars that are made of sand. I’ve been listing first to FLCCC, then political dissidents and now listening to financial advice. Trying to catch up to truth and how to prepare for this new reality. Thank you for the interesting dialogue.

6 Likes

See paragraph # 4

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974LONDON16154_b.html

2 Likes

Very informative as always, though I think Paul mentioned it could take many years to recover the losses from inventing at this peak, comparing it other bear markets in the past, but this may be the highest peak ever in the US stock market in my opinion.

I’ve heard the argument from Rozencwajg that if we adopted the latest nuclear reactor technology (not even fussion) it would raise civilization to new levels because electricity would be so cheap we could do all kinds of silly things with it in terms of forms of energy conversions. I don’t even have a superficial understanding of such technology but I’m pretty confident that’s a fantasy (what about poor ores, topsoil depletion or pollution?). Otherwise, I love the stuff Rozencwajg puts out.

I guess you don’t remember one of the first claims about nuclear power in the 50’s and 60’s was that “electricity would be too cheap to meter.”

https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/basic-ref/students/history-101/too-cheap-to-meter.html

1 Like

I know. In “Energy and Human Ambitions on a Finite Planet” -free textbook- Tom Murphy goes into that.

Apparently the technology is better know, but how much better?

My financial situation is pretty boring, but i volunteer to be a case study if anyone is interested. As knowledgeable as i am in some areas, I am more than uninformed when it comes to finances. I never knew where to start. I came from the family raised in the depression that didnt use credit etc as described. Im so happy to have been connected with Paul. On a different note, are kids free to attend the summit with a parent? Id love to bring my “old soul” 12 yr old daughter.

1 Like