Choosing To Do Nothing Now Has Large Consequences

The policies FDR instituted were not in any way altruistic. He was faced with the very real prospect of a revolution. He did what he did to keep that from happening. The myth is stronger than fact. Facts are easily discovered by studying history

Pretty much what I wrote, Mast. And historians don’t know intent anymore than you or I do. It looks and feels like it was a way to avoid a revolution. But it could also have been motivated by altruism. The 2 intentions aren’t mutually exclusive.

People will tighten their belts if they are told the truth. What is in fact dangerous is when the masses discover that they have been played, and lied to. Covid 19 was the elite’s opportunity to push an agenda that was never discussed and no one agreed to. Definitely not the middle class business owners, so many of whom got decimated by design.

Volumes have been written

westcoastjan,
As far as I’m aware, I’m not related to Doug.
You didn’t touch on any of the points I made but that’s your prerogative. You may well be “well informed” but just seeking out information that concurs with your views is not the same as being well informed; not that I’m saying you’ve done that. I can certainly comment on posts and other comments here; there is no requirement to do a “deep dive” into every opinion before offering mine. I’ve been around long enough to be able to comment on these things. Others certainly know more than I but that doesn’t mean that I can’t have valid comments. I’m not sure what you mean by my “track record” except that I’m sure that common commenters may draw the ire of some who disagree with my views. I’ve also received PMs from those who agree with them. None of this confirms anything, of course.

For those commentators who have indicated that they think the Great Reset is a conspiracy theory, or may even be a good thing, please watch this 45 minute video The Money Takeover of Medicine
The video, 7 years old but perhaps even more relevant today, is a James Corbett expose on how the Rockefellers completely and totally set up, co-opted, controlled and profited from the American medical system, the pharmaceutical industry, and the insurance industry. It is simply astounding what they have done, and continue to do. The beginning 8 minutes expose the Obamacare BS and gets into the other stuff after that. The key info starts at the 21 minute mark. Near the end, David Rockefeller is on video actively stating population control is needed.
To use an analogy from the video, The Great Reset is nothing more than snake oil but at scale, being packaged as benevolent philanthropy for the global masses. The reality is that the billionaires are all doing a David Rockefeller manoeuvre (new verb!) to enrich themselves while appearing to ‘do good’. In other words, same shit, different era. That is not to say that some good may not in fact get done by the WEF - that will satisfy the lower level plebes, but that is not the ultimate goal. Neither is money, as James posited at the end of the video, and which I concur with - they are already rich beyond measure. It is all about power. God like power. What greater power is there than having complete and total control over all humans and their lives & activities. That is where we are headed. :frowning:
Some people are asking why now? Or saying this is just a regurgitation of the New World Order, or whatever name you want to choose. The difference is technology. This plan has been in place for generations. What was lacking was the ‘how’. All the advances in technology and the leap to AI, machine learning and nanotechnology has enabled them to move from planning to actually implementing. SARS Cov-2 proved to be the one big catalyst - FEAR - that they needed to begin in earnest. Whether it was gifted to them or they are responsible for it is a moot point. It is game on, with the guinea pig testing already going on in various locations in the world.
It is the same old club doing what they do best, and what they have been doing since Cecil Rhodes as his dying wish expressed the need for continuation of his work:

“Why should we not form a secret society with but one object the furtherance of the British Empire and the bringing of the whole uncivilised world under British rule for the recovery of the United States for the making the Anglo-Saxon race but one Empire…”
It is no coincidence that Bonnie Prince Charlie is up to his eyeballs in the WEF. The British Royals are the wizard behind the Deep State Curtain. I could post so many more links to fascinating reads. This is enough for now. Whether anyone bothers to read, up to you... Hopefully this will post with all the links without the spam alter being triggered. Fingers crossed...    

ckessel,

I agree. James Corbett has immersed himself in the material of the Great Reset, and it turns out it is a re-branding of the New World Order: Your Guide to The Great Reset: https://www.corbettreport.com/your-guide-to-the-great-reset/ Chris and Adam should take note and study up on the literature of the NWO. Because it indeed has a long and meaningful history. They should start with the lecture from G. Edward Griffin on "The Quigley Formula" which can be found on YouTube at this moment. Chris and Adam have been superb in some aspects (eg. HCQ), and slow in other aspects. And that's O.K., we're all just humans. But they're coming around, it seems, which is a very good thing. I don't think anyone is reading this comment anymore, but Chris and Adam might and that's good enough for me, so cheers to both of you!

TORONTO, September 15, 2020 – The Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada (“DIACC”) today announced the launch of the Pan-Canadian Trust FrameworkTM (“PCTF”), a set of digital ID and authentication industry standards that will define how digital ID will roll out across Canada. Its launch marks the shift from the framework’s development into official operation and will begin alpha testing by public and private sector members in Canada. The alpha testing will inform the launch of DIACC’s PCTF Voila Verified Trustmark Assurance Program (“Voila Verified”), set to launch next year.
///////////////////
Lord 'Ave Mercy "Pon HUS

https://twitter.com/i/status/1327992702860980224
Canadian PM Trudeau admitting that Covid is an excuse to institute a new global economic order. Using words ‘reset’ and ‘build back better’ (so far as I can hear without caption lol)
Edit: I cannot find this on Global News so the veracity is in question. Will update if I am able to verify as being true.
Found the video on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7vGXNheDs It is from Sept and apparently a clip for a UN production.
A few more related tidbits that add credibility:
https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/readouts/2020/06/11/prime-minister-trudeau-speaks-his-royal-highness-prince-wales-and

June 11, 2020 Ottawa, Ontario
Today, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke with His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales and the Commonwealth group of Permanent Representatives to the United Nations regarding financing for development and the Great Reset initiative. The Prime Minister thanked His Royal Highness for initiating the discussion at such a critical time and for championing the Great Reset initiative to build a better and more sustainable future for all. Prime Minister Trudeau highlighted the importance of the Commonwealth as a space for dialogue and collective action on global issues related to sustainable development. He addressed the ongoing challenge posed by COVID-19 and the need to build back stronger, more resilient, and greener economies. The Prime Minister also noted the importance of multi-stakeholder partnerships between governments, the private sector and civil society in shaping the future global economy in a way that supports social inclusion, fairness, equality, and sustainability.
Of course we know Prince Charles is up to his eyeballs with the WEF. I suspected Trudeau prorogued our Parliament in Aug-Sept so he could get his marching orders re UBI and reforms from the the WEF et al. I have no doubts that was the only reason. Going to be interesting watching this play out...

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/09/1073812
Pls note that the photo in the UN article is the same as the video thus this is real.
Quote Comrade Trudeau
“The world is in crisis, and not just because of the last few months. Not just because of COVID-19. But because of the last few decades. And because of us”, he said in a pre-recorded speech for the gathering.
Mr. Trudeau recalled that following war and economic collapse, previous generations established the UN, and international finance organizations in the mid-20th century, such as the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, thus laying the foundations for a rules-based international order and shared global prosperity.

From 1986 to 1997, I lived in Jamaica, became a citizen, taught school, went to school and loved that land and its people. Godspeed Jamaica. Respect Due. My guess is Jamaicans will not take this sitting down and we can learn alot about resilience from this island. They will not go down without a fight.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The Prime Minister (Justin Trudeau) also spoke about the joint initiative he recently launched with the United Nations Secretary-General and the Prime Minister of Jamaica to accelerate the global response to the pandemic. This initiative emphasizes the need to improve access to critical development financing, including by low- and middle-income countries, to help them recover and “build back better”, creating more prosperous, resilient and inclusive economies and societies.
COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving global challenge. The Government of Canada is working closely with international partners to minimize the economic impact of the virus and to ensure that the global recovery is focused on building back stronger, more sustainable economies.
This was from the link as noted by WestCoastJan.
https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/readouts/2020/06/11/prime-minister-trudeau-speaks-his-royal-highness-prince-wales-and

Well done by one honest news source. The Australian Parliament is apparently just as captured as the deep state is here in the U.S…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_kXE-HXSQ

Thank you Bradford for posting this ten minutes of awesomeness. WOW
He tells him off BIG TIME. Wonderful to see someone doing this.

An important reckoning with a great historical injustice is underway in Australia which presents the world with a rare opportunity to look into the darker corners of the corridors of power too often ignored by even the most ardent truth seekers among us. This reckoning has taken the form of a four-year, hard fought legal battle which a lone crowd funded Australian historian named Jenny Hocking waged in the highest courts of her nation to win the right on May 30, 2020 to make 211 secret letters held within Australia’s National Archives public for the first time since they were deposited in 1978. These palace letters were written between the Queen of England (via her personal secretary) and her Governor General in Australia Sir John Kerr during the latter’s tenure as official Head of State during the interim of 1974-1978 and until last week’s court ruling, were intended to be kept hidden until December 8, 2037. What makes these letters such a point of national controversy is that they contain information which will undoubtedly shed light upon the active role of the Queen herself in carrying out an act which essentially amounted to a modern coup d’état of November 11, 1975. During this sad period, Kerr made history by not only sacking the elected Prime Minister Gough Whitlam, but also revealed the scope and nature of the British Monarchy’s very real powers in our modern age.
In a way Gough Whitlam was like Trump - he stood up to the powers that be and tried to do the right thing, and got sacked for it. I see a parallel with what has happened to Trump. I am not by any means a fan of the guy for his obnoxiousness (understatement), but it seems he did try to go against the Davos crowd - and is now paying the price for it.. My take anyway...

Any question that he is one of “them”? No.
You know that Biden’s transition website is “BuildBackBetter”. Wow! What a strange coincidence.

I have never been able to understand why the plebs here in the USA go so Ga-Ga over anything or anyone royal. I thought the American revolution was suppose to get rid of the royalty. Perhaps, its time to chop off their stipends, not their heads. Its the money that gives them power and status.

Yes, Trump is / was the most visible opponent of the Great Reset in the USA simply because his basis philosophy (witness his UN speech of this year) in diametrically opposed to the WEC and Global Reset eletist agenda though he has never spoken about it in those terms. His speech, one of his best that I’ve heard, got a very cool reception for the very reason that it that most governments in the world are all-in on the Great Reset.

If that was a great speech then I guess no other leader has ever given a great speech. In Trump’s mind, probably noone ever has. There is little wonder that it got a cool reception.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/canadian-military-prepares-to-help-with-covid-19-vaccine-distribution-1.5191182’
It’s all downhill from here folks…

Will the future belong to the patriots or globalists?

"... Today a small window is still open for a renewal of the forgotten traditions of the American republican traditions that were upheld by such leaders as John Quincy Adams, Lincoln, Grant, Garfield, McKinley, Harding, FDR and JFK. President Trump has clearly taken a stand in opposition to the reconquest of the republic by the deep state and it remains to be seen if the American people have the fortitude to do everything in their power to organize themselves in defense of the republic and civilization more generally."
The $64,000 question is will anyone rise up, stick their necks out, and do what must be done? I guess the next 6 months or so will be telling...