Chris & Evie LIVE!

Bank Runs! What’s Going On?

https://youtu.be/kxcwn7xoXhU

What is valuable? I think the most valuable thing in the world is a renewable source of food that can both give me the energy to stay alive and provide all the materials needed for my body to function. A large patch of clover that fixes nitrogen into the soil, provides bees with nectar, and fills our atmosphere with Oxygen is extremely valuable! Clean water that can be safely consumed without getting sick is extremely valuable.
That is all well and good, but the deep state has been spraying aluminum, barium, and strontium into our skies for decades...killing bees, prisoning the soil, and poisoning our bodies. The deep state wants you to die sooner rather than later. They are some of the globalist's henchmen who are acting maliciously, for the sake of their satanic cabal (who worships death and destruction.) Now, it is also surmised that even more nefarious elements (like graphene) have been added to our military's geo-engineering toxic-brew. I'd really like Dr. Martenson to reach out for information and data from Dane Wigington, who is both n expert and an honorable man.

This was my first time on Treasury Direct, when trying to open a new account I get this:

We’re sorry!TreasuryDirect services are unavailable at this time due to scheduled system maintenance.We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your patience and invite you to return later. In the meantime, you may want to visit the TreasuryDirect website for other news and information.
Is this a “scheduled system maintenance?”
Any regular users see this historically?
Thanks,
dave

Hello! I hope you received your shopify deposit.

Thank you! It showed up this morning. Hopefully it’s just the Shopify Capital that’s affected and not the many, many individual sellers.
Allegedly Etsy has begun to process back payments using an alternative payment process, so hopefully our Etsy seller tribe members are starting to see their money, too.

Agreed. I saw nothing from PP prior to this. Too much going on to check in every day.

I should have checked my email preferences. They were all turned off. Not sure how that happened.
BTW, where’s the discussion about SVB for Insiders referred to by Chris?