Chris Interviews His Daughter, Erica Martenson

Would love to watch but I wont support youtube with my viewership. Is this video available on a less socially destructive video platform?

2 Likes

Brushhog, Iā€™ve found that now they usually have these available on Odysee as well when they are posted. Here is a link to this one.
https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2/an-interview-with-chris%E2%80%99s-daughter,:6

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Having been on this site for quite a while, and having seen more interviews than I can count - with some real all-stars, too - I loved this one best. Perhaps itā€™s because Iā€™m a father of two daughters, but the discussions around how things are going today mixed with the obvious familial bond resonated strongly with me. Thatā€™s one amazing kid, Chris.

9 Likes

Not that any of us need to tell you, you raised an amazing daughter.  Thank you for sharing.

-Travis

7 Likes

After watching the interview I thought how cool it would be if you adopted me. I really want to do a treasure huntā€¦ā€¦But since Iā€™m older than you it might look weird.

10 Likes

In stark contrast to the ā€œdarksideā€ that we increasingly look directly in the eye each day, here a video full of genuine smiles and love for one another. 'Nuff saidā€¦ Bullshit - doesnā€™t have to be this way :slight_smile: Very cool. Respect.

3 Likes

You and Becca done real good. Congrats

5 Likes

This interview was a much needed supporting salve for my spiritā€¦ seeing people who walk and live in their integrity is always so uplifting.
Erica: be well and be strong. And keep doing what you are doing. It is so obvious you are on the right path. Keep going. We believe in you - just like we do your dad. ???

7 Likes

ā€¦was the discussion around the cancer treatments. The entire tone of the thing was just so rational and so human. It was like visiting a foreign land with a functioning culture and being blown away by the difference.
This interview is like the antidote to fear.

7 Likes

A joy to see the humanity of Chris and his daughter. The mutual admiration, respect, and love for each other is truly evident. My apologies if I missed it, but what is Erica's formal education? Curious because she, like dear ole dad, is articulate, and communicates very well. Erica's inner peace and resiliency shines through. Appears she had a pretty good teacher. :) Thinking back, Chris' absence from PP is now fully understandable. Thanks to you both sharing.

6 Likes

Absolutely awesome!!

1 Like

Only costs 130 Kroner!

1 Like

That youā€™re related :confused: Never quite heard that tone in your voice either. Would love to see follow up videos

Three years ago, I planted a garden of native flowers in my suburban backyard. Each summer since, we have seen a solitary monarch. It makes me so sad.
Moving to the countryside where there is a lot of monoculture. Planning for more pollinator gardens and permaculture over the longer term.
This is a wonderful site youā€™ve built, Chris (and Adam overt at Wealthion). Be well, Erica.

1 Like

Lots of Monarchs in Hudson River Park at 24th Street in NYC. The irony here that Hudson River Park maintains native species so all sorts of migrants show up at different times of year, in the city. Once you get enough gardens in no doubt Mother with send them your way.
[caption id=ā€œattachment_657881ā€ align=ā€œaligncenterā€ width=ā€œ300ā€]Monarch Butterfly Monarchs on the Hudson[/caption]

Butterflies seem to be the thing these days. I noticed one getting stuck on the door of my workshop at work. I was too busy to open the door and let it out and I figured it would find its way out eventually, which it did.
Thyroid issues also seem to be a thing of these days. I noticed a lump in my throat, I went to the doctor and she said it was probably not serious, but did an appointment for further testing. Iā€™ve been having trouble sleeping lately, and the doctor said it was possibly related to the thyroid. Reading on the Internet, it seems likely to me that I have an overactive thyroid, and there is medication for that sort of issue, so I reckon Iā€™ll probably be all right.
On a practical note, I resonate with the comment about wondering whether we have kept all the skills we need, if the situation keeps degrading further. There is a huge gap between our society and say, pre-industrial societies. Iā€™m an electronics techie and I know old-fashioned electronics is pretty much a dying breed. Iā€™m talking about the stuff that isnā€™t surface mount technology and doesnā€™t need robots to keep going. If anybody has free time in their hands and want to learn a new skill, learning how to fix old-fashioned electronic equipment would be a good bet, in my opinion.

1 Like

@Maria,

On a practical note, I resonate with the comment about wondering whether we have kept all the skills we need,
I fully with you on that. There is a type of arrogance in the current generations who believe with that "smart thing" in their pocket they are so advanced know and understand everything - but actually nothing. They don't realize that actually the only thing they are lucky of having is, that nature has not put them on a "real test" so far. If I am looking back at when I was teen, I remember my grandmother had a gardening book/encyclopedia that impressed me then. It was bigger and thicker than the bible (well... I agree, the bible was printed on much thinner paper) - it was full of tips & tricks with wonderful illustrations and even some calculations. Unfortunately, I don't know where that book ended up now, but it must have been from the 1920th or even before. Today, just remembering on this book reminds me on how much we (current generations) underestimate the practical knowledge our ancestors had. A handful years ago I stumbled over the low-tech community. It's worth to have a look at them. And btw Maria, nice to see that there are some old-fashioned electronic freaks here who an still solder a transistor (or even electron tube) circuit together. ;) Indeed, we are a slowly dying breed.

You are definitely on point about the electronics. I donā€™t think people realize how much spying is occurring from our electronics. Bluetooth being utilized to move signals point to point from connected devices without our knowledge and a lot more. Smart TVs that are utilizing 1984 spying by watching us even when weā€™re not watching it, Ring cameras, Echo and Nest devices listening and recording 24/7. Or is it your refrigerator, themostat, or door lock? And donā€™t forget all those nifty little Amazon vans running around are recording houses and vehicles every day. You donā€™t need to buy from Amazon for them to already know what you drive and who you are and what family members live there. It is time to head back to older technologies.
With your potential thyroid issues, you should work with your doctor or a naturopath to fix your terrain, which is likely to correct your thyroid problem. Best of luck.

To create and propagate such a great, fantastic multi-generational legacy such as this, you and your progeny must be tapped into the cosmic universal life force or something along those lines. Long may you run.