Coronavirus: What We Can Say Publicly & What We Can't

There are approximately 25 countries with cases of the coronavirus. Except for a few, infected individuals traveled by plane to arrive at their respective countries, and many of the flights lasted for ten hours or more. The infected individuals sat next to one or two persons for hours, yet there is not one reported case of a fellow passenger becoming infected! Not one case has been reported. It has been more than 10 days since the infected individuals began arriving home, and fellow passengers and crew should show symptoms.
The absence of infections requires an explanation. I have one thought on this situation. The Wuhan virus has a low R0 factor with non-Asians. If this is true, nations with a low percentage of Asians should not have an epidemic. Scientists have established that the virus invades the ACE II enzyme, and 90% Asians have this enzyme. Europeans about 50%.
I live in Berkeley, and last week I estimated the bay area had a 10-25% probability of a widespread virus outbreak. Based on the current evidence, I now think the probability is closer to 10%. Areas in the US with a low percentage of Asians, I estimate will have a 1% probability of a significant outbreak. Because of their biological advantage and tiny Asian populations, Europeans should escape the feared pandemic.
The coronavirus will wreak havoc in China because of its density and vulnerability of its inhabitants. Japan also is biologically vulnerable to the virus, but its cleanliness habits may prevent an outbreak of the virus. Even in normal times, it appears that 10% of the Japanese population is wearing facemasks.
If anyone on this thread has read reports of passengers and crew getting infected on a flight from China, please post the information.

So if we are to believe the official figures as of now, there have only been 93 new cases in China (28,253-28,060) in the last 24 hours but 77 so almost as many new cases worldwide (293-216)? When there were 3697 new cases in China yesterday?
Who does the CCP think it is fooling? This really, really stinks guys. Either the CCP is very naively trying to convince its own people and the world that it has won the battle with the virus overnight or it has simply given up. Both options are equally as sinister. I am preparing for the worst.

I take it back now 30600 cases

Think this stories for itself
https://amp.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3049297/coronavirus-community-outbreak-declared-hong-kong?__twitter_impression=true

Chris, the person who came up with the graph model you’ve been showing in your videos the past few days is from the Twitter user @evdefender (it’s his pinned tweet so should be easy to track down).

Check out this article posted on Mish’s blog. This pretty much sums it up.

of which 4,824 (15%) in critical condition

Deaths:

I don’t mean to be a broken record, but I just cannot fathom how there aren’t any cases in hub cities like NYC and Atlanta.

“Coronavirus: Over 50,000 new infections per day?” https://youtu.be/jbvibANxARg

it goes up to February 11th…

• 05/02/2020 23435 cases 489 fatalities

• 06/02/2020 26885 cases 561 fatalities

• 07/02/2020 30576 cases 639 fatalities

• 08/02/2020 34506 cases 721 fatalities

• 09/02/2020 38675 cases 808 fatalities

• 10/02/2020 43084 cases 900 fatalities

• 11/02/2020 47733 cases 997 fatalities

https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/ez13dv/oc_quadratic_coronavirus_epidemic_growth_model/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf  
  • foxnews reports that 12 more military base have been allocated to support quarantine measures in the states…
  • now this new mother/baby transfer :frowning: with a postive 30 hour old baby
  • doubling in japan (41 new, 86 now)
  • reading that YouTube is censoring “coronavirus”… is this true??
  • Facebook censoring “coronavirus” search redirects to cdc website for information
    article herehttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-05/coronavirus-update-governments-prepare-for-pandemic states governments are preparing for the worst.
    Coverup here (WHO!) is worsening while the pandemic worsens overseas. Why do people in the USA think we are so untouchable for this “exotic” diseases!?
    btw, in reviewing WHO “how to manage specimens,” it said to use droplet precaution for upper respiratory tract samples and AEROSOLIZED precautions for lower respiratory tract samples. So, seeing the air crew on the plane bringing back the most recent ex-pats from China, they were wearing the masks with their own air supply NOT n95… red flag and makes sense after reading that from who. I’m sure i screen shot it if anyone wants to see. It was buried a little bit but there none the less.

My work is Healthcare in a small office in a southern US metropolitan area. We are having to source Level 2 masks outside of our major suppliers, they are out. N95 masks have no delivery date. One colleague said she was not able to get disposable gloves today. The most telling was a patient who tried three Walgreens before finding amoxicillin in stock.
If you have an essential medicine now is the time to have your physician write a backup prescription and get it filled. Shortages are here, not just far away .

This is an interesting webpage - the average flu is pretty horrific 45,000,000 infections and 61000 deaths in the worse year this decade. I think coronova is either much worse or it is slight of hand to cover somethine we are unaware of
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

Pandemic, Lies and Videos

Charles Hugh Smith. Of Two Minds February 6, 2020 Will we wonder, what were we thinking? and marvel anew at the madness of crowds? When we look back on this moment from the vantage of history, what will we think? Will we think how obvious it was that the coronavirus deaths in China were in the tens of thousands rather than the hundreds claimed by authorities? Will we think how obvious it was that the virus would spread around the globe, wreaking havoc on the global economy and social order, even as the authorities claimed only a handful of cases had arisen outside China? Will we be amazed at the delusional confidence that the U.S. economy would be untouched by the virus as stock markets quickly soared to new all-time highs while the world's largest economy ground to a halt in a desperate attempt to close the barn door after the horses had already escaped? Will we look back at the patently false data being promoted by authorities and wonder why the majority accepted it all as credible? Will we re-examine all the smartphone videos posted on the web by average people and wonder why all the lies were given more credibility than actual videos? Will we recall how content that didn't parrot the approved narrative that everything was under control and the global impact would be near-zero was suppressed, banned, de-platformed or marginalized? Will we wonder at the complacency of all those who accepted this orchestrated suppression with such obedient passivity? Will we look back at the claim that only twelve people in the entire U.S. had the virus, despite all the direct flights from Wuhan and the tens of thousands of people who'd traveled from China to the U.S. in January, and marvel at our credulity? Will we look back at the wreckage left in the wake of the coordinated campaign to suppress the facts and lay the responsibility for all the carnage on the authorities who devoted more energy to hiding the realities of the pandemic than to preparing us for the impact? Will we ponder the incredible grip of mass delusion on the human mind when we recall the confidence that the U.S. economy was invulnerable to the virus and the implosion of China, and the blithe quasi-religious faith that central banks would never let global stock markets decline even 2%? Will we wonder how the mainstream could watch the Chinese economy shutting down and still remain absolutely confident that the global economy would be untouched as the spot of bother was sure to evaporate in a week or two and all would be restored to pre-virus euphoria? Will we wonder what were we thinking? and marvel anew at the madness of crowds? Will we wonder why we embraced the delusion so readily, and relive the moment when the gate to reality creaked open? Will we relive our realization that we'd embraced an absurd fantasy floating on a tissue of lies, or will we bury that painful moment of truth?

Our deaths from the flu have been low in the past. This virus seems to have low death rate outside of China. We still don’t know what the mortality rate is gonna be, numbers from China can never trusted.

Heartbreaking stories about the abandoned and starving pets left by folks in China who can’t get home. I am a cat person, but living rural I have thought of getting a dog. I like animals, lots of wild bunnies and birds where I live. However, for several reasons, I have decided to be petless. The notion struck me during Katrina as pets were ripped from people’s arms so they could board rescue busses, and many had to be abandoned as owners fled . This occurs in our wildfire areas of the west coast, too. After Katrina I sensed things were not going to improve. To the govt. I am just a number and my precious pet is just a statistic. So, my decision lowers my stress on one level. I hope those of you with pets have a plan B for them if this all goes to heck. I just couldn’t take it if my precious animal had to suffer.

“Defense Secretary Mark Esper is expected to OK a Department of Health and Human Services request to supply additional housing and support for quarantined individuals, according to a Department of Defense release issued Thursday.”
“The list includes
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii, near Honolulu International Airport;
Great Lakes Training Center Navy Base, near Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport in Illinois;
Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Texas, near Dallas Fort Worth International Airport;
Dobbins Air Reserve Base, near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport;
Fort Hamilton, New York, for John F. Kennedy International Airport;
Naval Base Kitsap, close to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport;
Joint Base Anacostia for passengers traveling through Dulles International Airport in Virginia;
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, for Newark Liberty International Airport;
and Fort Custer Training Center near Detroit Metro.”
The following Military Bases are already approved to provide housing and support services to quarantined American repatriated from Wuhan due to nCoV:
“…March Air Reserve Base, Travis Air Force Base and Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in California;
Lackland Air Force Base in Texas; and
Eppley Airfield in Omaha, Nebraska.” (Source)
The original 2/6/20 US Dept. of Defense press release is here.

More proof that these numbers are fabricated!
link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/ez13dv/oc_quadratic_coronavirus_epidemic_growth_model/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Bloomberg (2/4/20): “The Chinese medical technology firm BGI Group said it has opened a lab in Wuhan, where the outbreak is centered, that can test 10,000 samples a day to diagnose the coronavirus there.” (Source)

Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true.