Dave Collum: 2020 Year in Review (Part 1)

How about some examples of hyperinflation that are not market driven like housing.?

As the mother of two beautiful children, it’s hard to imagine a year worse than 2020 especially for travel. Our business took a hit, but we are still standing thankfully due to our loyal customers. I just was wondering, like I mentioned in another post on this site, how is 2021 shaping up in terms of this proposed market crash? Seems like its inevitable with all the crazy things happening today. Just a quick question. Happy to chat. Thanks everyone!
-K | Furniture Repairs

I can’t bother with the rehash after the introduction which reads a little like Philip K. Dick. With all due respect, does David prefer red or white? Wine I mean, not people (I already know the answer to the former). Can we get a chemists review of race relations since–say–the Nixon administration? (Since we went officially off the Gold standard–for money wonks)

Whether it’s positive or negative that happening this year, we must thankful to God he still cares for us. I love this discussion.
Ryan | Appliance Repair San Bernardino