Disrupting the Data

I don’t think it matters to the owners of MSM that they are digging their companies graves. Their job is to do exactly what they are doing for the “team”. MSM/Big Tech are the propaganda and censorship departments of the people running this operation. By the time the last few people finally wake up that they have been lied to for decades, and never more than at present, it will be all over - mission completed. There will be no more need for media. The “Ministry off Truth” will be all you get. We are just about there anyway with them.
As for Indian states and their differing approaches to Covid treatments, Kerala was a Marxist run state in the past, though I haven’t looked at it recently. What that might mean in this case I don’t know.

Dr. Dave Collum had a very interesting take on the Babbitt incident. I haven't been able to find any video compilation myself but I wish Martenson could have asked Mr. Collum if he had any conjecture on the narrative the incident would support? Struggling, I might conjecture that the shooting was an attempt to heat the situation up maybe hoping the protesters would bring out any weapons they had. A live firefight would support insurrection rather than people simply wandering around.
t