DOJ Hiring Raises Alarms, Canada Steals Land, and the Circus Continues

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/daily-digest/doj-hiring-raises-alarms-canada-steals-land-and-the-circus-continues/

Economy

The U.S. economy continues to face significant challenges, as recent discussions about government-imposed price controls reveal. One primary issue is unemployment, driven by lost purchasing power over the past few years. Historical evidence, such as the U.S. experiment with price controls in the early 1970s under the Nixon administration, indicates that these measures are often ineffective. Despite being a bipartisan effort, Nixon’s wage and price controls reportedly led to unintended economic consequences, including shortages and continued inflation. The Federal Reserve’s recent acknowledgment that unemployment is a major problem, not just inflation, highlights the need to address underlying economic issues rather than implementing price controls.

Politics

In a recent blog post, James Howard Kunstler criticizes the current state of the United States, likening it to a chaotic theme park ride. He suggests that sanity can be achieved through conscientious living, truth-seeking, and community. The blog discusses geopolitical events, particularly the conflict in Ukraine, and criticizes the Justice Department’s actions against Donald Trump. Kunstler speculates on potential outcomes of upcoming political events and questions the true leadership behind the Biden administration.

Speaking of DOJ actions against President Trump, an independent watchdog group, Protect Public’s Trust, has raised concerns about the Biden administration’s hiring practices within the Department of Justice (DoJ). The group claims that the administration is using Schedule A, a special authority that allows non-competitive hiring, to place attorneys in key roles. These positions, protected by Civil Service regulations, could limit a future president’s ability to control the Justice Department. Documents obtained by the group indicate that Schedule A has been used to appoint individuals in highly politicized divisions of the DoJ, potentially securing these positions before a new administration takes office. The group suggests this maneuver could make it more challenging for a future Trump administration to implement its agenda.

In Wilmot Township, Ontario, farmers are facing the threat of losing their land to industrial development. The Region of Waterloo and the Township of Wilmot plan to expropriate nearly 800 acres, including six farms and six residential properties, to create an industrial business park. Local officials have cited a provincial call to assemble shovel-ready land for industry, promising economic growth and thousands of well-paying jobs. However, the specific industry or company involved remains undisclosed, causing anxiety among the farmers. The grassroots group “Fight for Farmland” has united to oppose the expropriation, raising concerns about the loss of fertile land and potential environmental impacts. The farmers argue that while economic development is necessary, it should not come at the expense of valuable farmland.

Finally, Yuval Noah Harari, a leading author on AI’s world-shaping power, highlights the significant threat posed by algorithms exploiting human weaknesses. Harari emphasizes the need for historical perspective to understand AI’s significance and warns of the alignment problem, where AIs might pursue goals misaligned with human interests. He advocates for holding companies accountable for their algorithms’ actions and stresses the importance of human connection and trust in navigating the technological revolution. Harari calls for cooperation and connection among humans to prevent a dystopian future, noting that our delusions, not AIs, pose the greatest threat.

Health

A recent peer-reviewed study by scientists in Japan and South Korea has observed the formation of nanostructures in cultured COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, primarily Pfizer and Moderna. Using stereo microscopes, the researchers found that these nanostructures evolved into three-dimensional forms under conditions mimicking the human body. The study suggests that these self-assembling nanostructures might indicate the presence of nanotechnology in the vaccines. The researchers emphasize the need for vaccine manufacturers and regulatory agencies to explain these findings and call for further investigation to understand the implications fully.

Sources

History Repeats: Why Price Controls Won’t Solve Today’s Economic Woes

In reality, wage and price controls were nothing more than the government doing something for the sake of appearing to do something.

Source | Submitted by rhollenb

Watchdog Group Accuses Biden’s DoJ of “Trump-Proofing” with Strategic Hires

An independent watchdog group is warning that the Biden administration is busy working to blunt the impact that a Trump presidency might have on the Department of Justice using special authority to appoint without competition select career civil servants to key roles.

Source | Submitted by AaronMcKeon

Peer-Reviewed Study Reveals Self-Assembling Nanostructures in COVID-19 Vaccines

Observable real-time injuries at the cellular level in the recipients of the safe and effective COVID-19 injectables are documented here for the first time, hence the fact that we’re doing it.

Source | Submitted by Ra.

Ontario Farmers Fight to Keep Land Amid Industrial Expansion Plans

“Biggest problem is not knowing what is coming,” van Bergeijk says. “Could be a warehouse. Could be a chemical plant. Could be a garbage dump. We don’t know. That’s the strangest thing.”

Source | Submitted by Barry Silverthorn

Kunstler’s “Clusterfuck Nation”: A Scathing Critique of Modern Politics and Society

How is it that our country turned into some kind of theme park spook ride, a cheesy-looking haunted house of programmed frights, howling holograms, phantoms with their hair on fire, doors slamming open on glimpses of hell, ill-winds and foul odors, climaxing in a tableau vivant of death-in-life neverending?

Source | Submitted by sketchypoodle

Yuval Noah Harari Warns: AI May Soon Outpace Human Control, Threatening Democracy and Intimacy

The problem is that we are divided against each other, and the algorithms are using our weaknesses against us.

Source | Submitted by Rusty(NOTliterally)

3 Likes

Thumbs up @sketchypoodle for submitting that blog from Kunstler. For me, here’s the important part:

I’m sure that this will surprise you, but you can choose to be sane. How? You take care of your business conscientiously; you steer in the direction of what is true and away from what is false; you find purpose in your existence by discovering your talents and using them in ways that do not bring harm to other people; you seek the company of kindred spirits. . . love the one you’re with. . . work hard so you can rest easy. . . express your gratitude for being here. That’s a start.

I’m sure this isn’t some diabolical plan to drive us all insane, but lately I’ve been feeling the effects of our crazy world in the form of physical symptoms of anxiety. So I’m really trying to follow this advice from Kunstler.

3 Likes

OH YES IT IS!!!

Funny, I just put up that quote too here.

4 Likes

Thanks for pulling together and sharing a rather meaty set of revelations. I’m watching the Dr John Campbell video on Peer-Reviewed study from S Korea and Japan re self-assembling entities in cultured cell lines mimicking what happens in human body. Apparently they change over time - 3 D, rectangular, spiral
 I remember similar claims very early on and how that was poo-pooed even from dissidents as I recall lest they be labeled as fringe. Any bets on how widely this gets shared?

From Kunstler’s piece (conclusion)

More than a few people, meanwhile, are beginning to ask who is running the country , since “Joe Biden” is mostly off-duty, beaching it, not attending cabinet meetings, and probably not being consulted on any number of matters being carried out in his name. Are you comforted to know that the US government is on auto-pilot, a colossal, menacing machine run by ghosts?

How is this not so obvious and yet I hear hardly any mention of it.
How is it that the 25th Amendment is good enough to keep Joe from running (to save democracy), and yet he’s fine to continue to be chief executive and commander in chief with nuclear football? Channeling Tucker - shut up racist!

Keep us distracted and fighting amongst ourselves. Skimmed the piece on DOJ hiring.

Pray. Get closer to God. In the natural, pray the a new administration will bring in true reformers like Bobby Kennedy and start cleaning house in a big way.

4 Likes

Regarding the Nano technology. I thought that Dr Nixon had his early claims backed by others around the World, who’d seen similar objects. I suppose credibility still revolves around the published study, despite the games being played in that space.

Hi as soon as I saw Dr John’s YT report on the nano structures I had to share this here. I have followed Dr Chris since Jan ‘20. We were In Istanbul on a pilgrimage to see my husband’s great uncles grave in the war cemetery there. He died the day before Armistice Day of Spanish Flu

Long story short - my very fit healthy husband died suddenly in May ‘22, in SW Turkey where we bought our dream hideaway, we were there doing minor repairs after a lengthy ban on foreign travel. He went out to get a take away chicken salad(!) one evening and did not come back. I chased around the village trying to find him hopefully distracted in a bar with one of our many friends which was unlikely. I tracked him down to a nearby large town public hospital surrounded by police wondering if it was the wife wot did it. I went into identify his body - I was only allowed to see the left side of his face as the other side was very badly damage as he went down like an axed tree he did not even put his hands out to break his fall - dead man walking. Turkish autopsy done horrendous reading not available until September ‘22 death certificate reads that they knew what killed him but refused to comment. Over in UK, a month after my best buddies death a second autopsy done followed by a coroners inquest in Dec ‘22 verdict ‘open conclusion’ the last resort finding only noting thr white blood cells infesting his heart muscle cells. The Turkish pathologist on first pass said his heart was extremely soft to palpate. The Turkish path report was a festival of inflamation waiting to get him if his heart had not succumbed.
As you see I will not rest until Pfizer et al plus health regulatory bodies fess up. I cannot under my husband’s awkward exit condition claim anything even though he is 100% disabled. At the very least this was corporate man slaughter. Nobody is going to jail. I have a much longer trail of all the dots I have joined from the not so Great Britain perspective and every bit as filthy as my cousins across the pond. If anybody is interested let me know.

4 Likes

Peer-Reviewed Study Reveals Self-Assembling Nanostructures in COVID-19 Vaccines

The link to the source goes to a YT video that has been taken down! I clicked on the link last night and thought it was something I would definitely watch but didn’t have time at that moment. I went to go watch it right now and the video was pulled. Hmmmm

Must have been a great video!

2 Likes

Ditto!

Hmmm, wasn’t it Harari that coined the term " Useless Eaters"?

2 Likes

Moutain Pose, This is the link to the paper which has photos. View of Real-Time Self-Assembly of Stereomicroscopically Visible Artificial Constructions in Incubated Specimens of mRNA Products Mainly from Pfizer and Moderna: A Comprehensive Longitudinal Study

A huge thank you!