Early Bird Ticket Sales End Sunday, July 24. Save Nearly 40% This Weekend.

The end is near, at least if you want to take advantage of extremely reduced ticket prices for the upcoming Honey Badger Gathering 2022 event.

Buying now saves all subscribers 20% off the full ticket price of $399. As a Peak Insider, you save an additional 20% at the time of purchase. That means Peak Insiders save nearly 40% off the full price, or a $144 discount.

You have until midnight, Sunday, July 24 to enjoy these savings.

What Happens at The HBG?

It's where we welcome the Peak Prosperity Tribe to Chris and Evie's Honey Badger Farm (Sept. 22-25) . And, it's all about community.

As we learned this week, the need for community has never been stronger. The energy, economic and societal indicators, as well as all of our personal experiences are pointing to harder times. That we must navigate harsh reactions from friends and family, while navigating authoritarian censorship from the fake “community-oriented” Big Tech companies because we question their narrative with data, research and hard facts is troubling to say the least.

That’s why we need each other, and why we need to build our resilience. We are going to need community more than ever in the years to come. As Chris says, many do not have experience living in a community where people actually “need” each other.

So, how do we go about building a durable community? We start by learning. We’re asking people to show up as an active learner.

Here’s a current taste of the growing educational lineup:

Raising Backyard Chickens

Dehydrating and canning food for longterm storage

Relocating from the City to a Rural Community

Practical Use of Alternative Fuels

Farmstead Dairy

Gardening Techniques

18th Century Farm Equipment (off-grid farming)

Knife Sharpening

Butchering Livestock and Meal Prep

Ham Radio Basics

Solar Basics and Large Systems

Homestead Security

Self-Defense

Water Storage

And more to come!

It will be a full weekend.

Of course, if you have some expertise you’d like to share with the Tribe, simply fill out the three questions under the blue “Agenda” to the right of the event page, and we’ll be in touch.

Early Bird Will End

Unfortunately, we're not one of those content providers that continually extends the Early Bird ticket sales indefinitely.

Purchase your ticket by July 24. After July 24, the full price will go up to $399 per ticket. Click here to reserve your space now…and for more information.

We look forward to seeing you.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/early-bird-ticket-sales-end-sunday-july-24-save-up-to-40-this-weekend/

Sales Dropped

I guess sales is a tough thing. We also put our tickets on sale because many people said that due to the global energy crisis the prices went up and they want to keep this money for bad days.

Early Bird Knows What They’re Doing

I wish I could have made it this year, but I know for a fact that Early Bird is something I like a lot. Motivation gives me to action and this community is what it’s all about! Doing a creative activity while studying for a test may be a no-brainer for some students, but it can be a challenge for others. Here are 66 easy persuasive speech topics assignmentpay.com suggestions to get you started.