Fluoride, Hate Police, and World War III; Can I Be Drafted?

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/daily-digest/fluoride-hate-police-and-world-war-iii-can-i-be-drafted/

Recent studies have highlighted the detrimental effects of excessive fluoride intake. This substance, commonly found in drinking water and dental products, has been linked to a range of health issues, including neurobehavioral abnormalities and cognitive decline. Research indicates that fluoride’s ability to cross the blood-brain barrier may lead to synaptic dysfunction, neurotransmitter imbalance, and oxidative stress, culminating in neuronal damage. The process known as ferroptosis, characterized by iron-dependent cell death, has been implicated in fluoride-induced neurotoxicity. By inhibiting this process, scientists believe they may find therapeutic strategies to combat fluoride’s harmful effects on the brain.

Meanwhile, geopolitical tensions simmer as David Muran’s analysis sheds light on the shifting dynamics of global power. The decline of Western Christian empires and the ascent of China signal a potential hotspot for conflict, driven by competition over resources. Muran’s work underscores the importance of commodities and precious metals in this new era of geopolitical rivalry, suggesting that the future may hinge on how nations manage these critical assets. This narrative of emerging conflicts is further complicated by the economic and political maneuvers on the African continent, where military coups and China’s influence could reshape the global order.

In Berlin, a recent event has sparked controversy and debate over freedom of speech and the role of government in regulating public discourse. German authorities disrupted a pro-Palestinian congress, citing concerns over the potential for hate speech and the promotion of extremist views. The move has drawn criticism from various quarters, including pro-Palestinian activists and some German intellectuals, who decry what they see as an infringement on democratic principles. This incident highlights the ongoing tension between maintaining public order and upholding the rights to free expression and assembly, a balance that democracies worldwide continue to grapple with.

Meanwhile, Google has seen an increase in searches for “World War III” and “Can I be Drafted” as the specter of World War III looms large in the American psyche, fueled by Iran’s recent missile and drone attack on Israel. The surge in online searches related to the draft and the potential for global conflict reflects a nation on edge. Amidst this anxiety, there’s a notable resistance among younger generations to the idea of military conscription, with many expressing a desire to avoid the pitfalls of foreign wars. This sentiment, amplified by social media, underscores a generational divide on issues of national security and military service.

Sources

Chronic Fluoride Exposure Triggers Neuronal Ferroptosis and Cognitive Deficits

The present study, for the first time, revealed a novel mechanism by which sustained fluoride stress facilitated CMA-mediated GPX4 degradation and subsequent neuronal ferroptosis, in turn promoting neurodegeneration and cognitive deficits.

Source | Submitted by 0007

The Battle for Africa: The Most Important Conflict Nobody is Paying Attention To

The most important conflict in the world today is also the one that nobody is paying attention to.

Source | Submitted by rhollenb

German Hate Police Crack Down on Pro-Palestinian Activists in Berlin

If there is one demographic that I do not need to hear sanctimonious exhortations to speak out against the global crackdown on dissent from, it is recently ex-Covidian-Cult leftists.

Source | Submitted by AaronMcKeon

Americans Panic-Search “World War III” And “Can I Be Drafted” As Iran Bombs Israel

Americans panic searched ‘World War III’ and other related searches following Iran’s Saturday night attack on Israel with hundreds of missiles and drones.

Source | Submitted by AaronMcKeon

1 Like

My son taught me about the dangers of fluoride a few years ago and encouraged me to quit using fluoride toothpaste, mouthwash and water contaminated with fluoride . My arthritis and general health greatly improved in a short time. My teeth have not rotted out.

Berkey makes a great gravity filter for fluoride removal from tap water:
Gravity Water Filter Replacement for Berkey® BB9-2® Black Filters & PF-2® Fluoride Filters, Compatible with Berkey® Gravity Water Filter System, Combo Pack
see: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C6V38LX7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1