Gardening and Integrity

I agree with just about everything you say. Everything in life has a purpose including cancer. Among a range of therapies I’ve researched, I’ve looked into New German medicine which has some of the psychoemotional/spiritual elements you touch upon and although it’s been labelled quackery, I perceive there’s some element of validity to certain aspects of it. There is definitely a metaphysical and spiritual element to having cancer whether one lives or dies. It’s certainly not enjoyable but it does contribute to one’s spiritual growth which, after all, is the primary reason we’re here. I am similarly reticent about the harsher forms of allopathic treatment. I’ve ruled out some like radical surgeries and cytotoxic chemotherapies but others I haven’t and I continue to remain flexible and open to any and all new information. Thank you for those links. I greatly appreciate your words and your taking the time to post this information for me.
P.S. As to being excited about death, that may sound strange to some people but I know exactly what you mean. I’ve read a great deal over the years about Near Death Experiences, transdimensional existence, and those who’ve “come back” from the other side and I’ve always looked at death as “graduation” so to speak and going home to my real home. That being said, the process of dying with what I have is decidedly unappealing. As Woody Allen said, “I don’t mind dying. I just don’t want to be there when it happens”, lol. So hopefully, I can postpone “graduation day” from the shorter term to the longer term.

In the video, you speak of cutting off the top of the plants AND the weeds and leaving the roots in there. Most weeds I deal with (grasses, buttercups, morning glory, vetch, etc) grow from the roots. Pruning them just encourages further root growth and stronger regrowth. I’m thinking this might be the exception to the never-pull philosophy?

@ao P.S. As to being excited about death, that may sound strange to some people but I know exactly what you mean. I've read a great deal over the years about Near Death Experiences, transdimensional existence, and those who've "come back" from the other side and I've always looked at death as "graduation" so to speak and going home to my real home. That being said, the process of dying with what I have is decidedly unappealing. As Woody Allen said, "I don't mind dying. I just don't want to be there when it happens", lol. So hopefully, I can postpone "graduation day" from the shorter term to the longer term.
That's exactly correct, as far as I can tell from years of researching the seemingly most advanced human and non-human sources of information, and use of DMT to "visit" the other side (or the 5th density/dimension just below it, if that's the frequency range the DMT hyperspace is). So you already don't fear death, in which case I'd recommend you check out not only cannabis (vaporized/eaten AND Rick Simpson oil) but DMT (the most shocking and uplifting thing you could ever experience this side of the fence).

Amazon Prime “UPLOAD” — Death lite, very funny.

Thanks for the perspective.

Daniel Schmactenberger, Nate Hagens, And Charles Eisenstein

Great to see mention of Daniel Schmactenberger, Nate Hagens, and Charles Eisenstein.
I’ve been following Daniel a few years, Charles a couple years and just discovered Nate.
I’m finally connecting the dots and it’s great that Chris and PP can help me make sense of this complex world and what’s happening.
I’ve been thinking that all of these people mentioned above need to talk, so I searched and see that they’re already connected. Amazing!
The more we can get these bright minds together the more hope I have for our future.