Gold's (And Silver's!) Time Has Arrived

Another good day for gold and silver today. But the digital prices are only going up because the banks are letting them go up. How high will they let price run? When? Will it come back down? Why are they letting it rise? How does this fit into the timing of the financial reset on the horizon? Think like a central banker to figure it out.

Instead of USD, EUR, etc we should get a new system where the 1 currency is fixed to 1 hour minimum wage, Then we would get US-H, EUR-H, CN-H etc. It would eliminate inflation, it would show the user of the currency how much hours he needs to work to pay it back… (so he can rethink his action to borrow) also it shows easy the real rate between countries. Like 8,6 CN-H = 1 US
This would make the currency alive, it can relate to your own situation, like, “can you repair my roof”, “sure, it will cost you 600 hours”…

Has anybody tried the Glint card? (glintpay.com) Please share your experience. It really looks like a way to store gold at the most competitive premiums and spend gold in real-time using a Mastercard tied to the account.
Please share your experience.

LOL all you like Chris. I appreciate your opinion on many things, but your opinion on GoldAndSilver is one I completely ignore. Not because I have a “western” mindset, but because I don’t believe you understand it like you do some other areas. I would be willing to wager that I have a higher proportion of my net worth in physical gold than you do.
I don’t expect to convince those who are married to their silver; this is just a marker for those who find truth in my words and are not satisfied with the incomplete answers of those who wail endlessly about “price manipulation” and “historical GSR”.
For those who are seeking better answers search for FOFOA and FreeGold. I am simply repaying my debt to Another who opened my eyes.