Hubris is Their Greatest Weakness

Looking for the whole interview? Click here.

This week’s Off The Cuff guest is none other than our special friend and truth warrior George Gammon.

This public version runs for just over 32 minutes and we discuss everything we feel we can discuss out in public.

As you well know, the point of censorship is to draw fuzzy lines so that the content creators will self-censor two steps back from the perceived line rather than toe right up to a crisp line.

So we oblige, by saying what we can out in full view of the censors and mini-authoritarians, but then move over to Peak’s private platform to finish saying what we really think about the WEF, World Coin, censorship, and the actual state of the world economy.

So come join the fun, give it a listen, and leave your comments as we continue the discussion below.

As always, the FULL unredacted interview (a.k.a. Part II) is available to Peak Prosperity subscribers (click here to go there) - behind the paywall where the bots are few, the intelligence is vast, and the solutions are numerous.

Become an Insider: These videos are just the beginning of the time-saving research, data, an insight-driven community, and real-time ALERTS you won't get anywhere else. Join today and get access to information you can't live without. Click Here to Join or Upgrade

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/hubris-is-their-greatest-weakness/

Absolute Financial Control Is Inevitable

Revelation 13 talks about a time when no one will be able to buy or sell unless they worship the image of the beast. (I will post the relevant verses below).
Until there is a CBDC or some other form of absolute financial control, this situation can not occur. Never before in history could this edict be enforced. It can only be enforced when there is a centralized system of absolute financial control and other forms of currency are gone.
Here is the relevant passage from Revelation chapter 13 (see especially verse 17). This was written approximately 1900 years ago. Quite a prediction.
Revelation 13:15–17 (NASB95): And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,
17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

5 Likes

Good reminder to pay attention to what the powers that be are doing. This is exactly the kind of thing they would attempt to do to society.

Part 2

Where is part 2?

1 Like

I found part 2 by going to
content/ all content.
I think this link:
https://peakprosperity.com/gammons-stock-market-secrets/
will also take you there. Follow the link then  jump ahead to 32:38.

Have You Seen Other Deceptions Already In Play?

This is a great interview to wake people up. When you can see (detect) deception, it’s easier to stop it, or to at least consciously make a choice not to support it. Alternatives are vital.
The stealth social credit system has already been here for some time. My “subtle” example is shared below - but I’m curious what other examples & experiences are being seen by this tribe? Alone, my example is anecdotal, perhaps even just a true conspiracy theory hypothesis. Hypotheses are formed by small sample awareness and observation, then they must be tested at scale.
Here is something I noticed in my personal experience. Perhaps it’s just coincidence. Perhaps not…
As a female, data science, & digital transformation executive with bank experience, you’d expect the large banks to be all over trying to recruit me & they were - until I submitted my “religious vaccine exemption” to (only) my current employer… funny coincidence how the aggressive persistence from recruiters at the big banks mysteriously stopped almost immediately thereafter… while offers from less- woke-connected entities have continued and accelerated… can someone say “Vaccine exemption blacklist?”
I will rarely and only selectively post clear, anti-woke, objections on social media, but I often post comments to encourage critical thinking about these topics.
I’m embarrassed to say that I find myself self-censoring and using layers of VPN and private email accounts certainly out of concern for ensuring that I can provide for my family, but more so out of an increasing concern that my 4 white, Christian, non-obese, heterosexual teen boys who have been taught to think critically about everything they’re bombarded with, will be “selectively targeted” as the 1st ones drafted and forced to the front lines when the elites decide it’s convenient to escalate our wars with Russia and China.
It’s a moral dilemma. As a history buff, I believe that there were times when our military saved the world from pure evil, and had I or my children been called to serve during those times, I would have humbly and proudly done my patriotic duty. It breaks my heart that real human casualties are piling up every day on both sides of the war in Ukraine & for what? To preserve the money-laundering power of the elite? To make sure there’s an imminent crisis trigger ready to pull, should the “orange man bad” and trans propaganda fail to sufficiently distract the masses from those who are actually responsible for harming and stealing from them via (90+% money-laundering tax included in every 1$ spent by our government)? So they can have a readily available ultimate fear & crisis solution in the event it really looks like they could lose the 2024 election? Or God forbid another candidate actually ends up being elected who won’t play along?
I’ll be damned (in this world AND the next) if I allow this current evil to sacrifice my children and the best chance America has to innovate us out of a dark future to this planned evil. We are fools if we think our views won’t be weaponized against those we love.
I was fooled recently into thinking that more people were waking up to the lies about COVID’s origin, the lack of scientific research, the silencing of scientific voices, and the misuse of flawed science simply because I have been able to more easily find articles and data.
My eyes were opened wide when I visited relatives in Florida, Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennessee and searched for “Chris Martensen”, “Dr Peter McCullough”, “Children’s Health Defense”, “Joe Rogan RFK Jr”, “Plandemic the movie”, and “Event 201” on family members computers and devices. I knew what to search for and what I was looking for & it took me no less than 10 minutes of multiple specific searches on each of these topics to find ANYTHING at all using Chrome, Explorer, DuckDuckGo AND Safari!!!
Even working in Data Science, being familiar with how these search algorithms work, and knowing what I was looking for, I was blown away at how well hidden this content was and is. I expected the content to be “below the fold” or on page 12 of the search results, but I didn’t expect not being able to find it AT ALL! Wow!
It made me realize that it is more important than ever to share what we know directly with people AND to include Sources that are as authoritative, credentialed, and authentic as we can find to continue to wake people up.
I’m happy that Chris is able to provide content behind a paywall, but the fact that it has to be behind a paywall is part of their strategic plan.
I’m sharing for a couple of reasons:

1. To help us figure out what else we are missing
  2. To remind us not to become complacent thinking that ANY of the knowledge we are aware of is anywhere close to being “common knowledge” beyond our own echo chamber.
  3. To convince myself to be more brave in my own private and public circles to call out the evil that I see to wake up as many people as I can while the cost is still exponentially lower than what it will be very soon if I (& so many others who are in my same position) don’t because of fear.
1 Like