"I Have A Bad Feeling" on Informed Consent

Hello From Fl

Today on our local news, they announced that our electricity is going up by $32 next billing cycle. Yikes!
I really feel terrible for those who are on a set income.

3 Likes

Leadership

I truly hope that after whatever hardship comes our way, afterwards, we do away with career politician’s. Term limits must come. Federal Reserve must be dismantled or severely curtailed. No one should be allowed to have that much power. My apologies for the rant.

9 Likes

Hello,
We’re just west of you near Seneca Lake. Thrilled to hear you’re out there. Send us a PM and let’s arrange a call!
Inquiz

3 Likes

Throat Spray

The current FLCCC protocols don’t mention throat spray. Can you please clarify?

Hi! We are Ithaca Farmers Market vendors, so we are there every Sat. and Sun. Come meet us! Ithaca Soap booth 6.

3 Likes

Jan’s Canada Day Outfit

https://media0.giphy.com/media/VQWz3odsmn864/200w.gif?cid=ecf05e47atxsyw7kqlmgbtxnf9zfxadb0f5p7zd06ymblgny&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

6 Likes

Truckers

would have turned off the system for them and on for us. We need to make a different system and leave “them” out

2 Likes

No apology necessary!!

3 Likes

Paying Loans Off With Worthless Money

According to When Money Dies, I think there were clawbacks for loans paid off with worthless marks once the inflation was resolved.

Catherine Austin Fitts

Catherine says the magic virus is a great way to do away with physical currency and funnel the population into digital prison.

4 Likes

I’m Not Cooperating

So it looks like Monkeypox or even Small Pox this Fall/Winter. Guess what? I’m not getting the vaccine :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Leaders?

Okay the leaders need helpers. I am a helper. I can do a lot to help behind the scenes. I have met some amazing people this year that I would WHOLE-HEARTEDLY back as Leaders, but I am a helper. I am not a leader

2 Likes

Instinct And Immune Systems

Immune Systems
My lived experience of immune systems is that if we face stresses early in life then this sends our immune systems into hyperdrive. The same is true if we experience a period of protracted stress in our lives, ER doctors call it “working above the line”.
The evolutionary reason for the response is that typically the stresses are related to a deficiency in safety and protection from the tribe i.e. family and extended family. And the absence of safety is known by our bodies and so our physiological reaction is to hyperdrive our immune response as a way of protecting ourselves. Humans need other humans, that’s how we are designed and without the help of other’s to heal our body tries to heal itself. Sick babies that are cuddled and held by their parents will heal quicker than if they were held by strangers or be on pathways to death if they are not held at all.
Instinct
Instinct exists for survival and it is as Chris describes an important function of how we have existed and thrived over many hundreds of thousands of years. Our brains and bodies are designed to pick up on tiny changes in other people around us and within the environment at a macro and micro level. I feel it is vital to listen to this and “THEY” are doing everything they can to make sure we don’t listen to ourselves i.e. Distractions.

8 Likes

I feel the same. I would fall under a good 1st mate, but need to feel there’s a great captain/leader at the helm.

2 Likes

Barter!

It seems to me that barter is going to have to be king again. We need to be getting stuff locally or growing / raising it ourselves. If you don’t have land, support your local farmers, especially if they are doing it regeneratively as we need to heal the soil to be able to continue growing without synthetic / commercial inputs.

10 Likes

Heath Differences Between Men And Women

To the comment about Evie’s comment about her feeling worse than Chris:
“New study finds that your genetic sex determines the way your muscle ‘talks’ to other tissues in your body”
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-05-genetic-sex-muscle-tissues-body.html

2 Likes

Sounds great!

2 Likes

Bad Feeling - Earthquakes.

Chris, you have to check out Ben Davidson at SuspiciousObservers. He and many academics around the world have begun to successfully predict place and general richter scale of earthquakes within a limited time period like within a day or two time frame. He has a textbook, The Weatherman’s Guide to the Sun.

2 Likes

This stuff. I heard about this from Paul Marik. I swear by it:
https://www.immunemist.com/products/immunemist-oral-cleanse
Good news our insider members get a 20% discount:
https://peakprosperity.com/product/oral-cleanse/
They’ve got a good nasal spray too:
https://www.immunemist.com/products/immunemist-nasal-cleanse

5 Likes

Sorry but I gotta say how comical I find that wording in a science paper title.
“You know, genetic sex? Not the kind of sex that backward people think you are born with but the genetic kind, you know?”
Not that I’m dismissing the paper itself out of hand mind you. Just funny that they might of felt they needed that qualifier to avoid getting in trouble

5 Likes