Immigrant Voter Fraud, Potential $10,000 Gold

Originally published at: https://peakprosperity.com/daily-digest/immigrant-voter-fraud-potential-10000-gold/

Politics

The Department of Justice announced that Angelica Maria Francisco, an undocumented immigrant from Guatemala residing in Alabama, has agreed to plead guilty to charges of identity theft, voting fraud, and passport fraud. Francisco reportedly assumed a U.S. citizen’s identity in 2011, using it to obtain a passport and vote in the 2016 and 2020 elections in Alabama. The DOJ’s investigation, assisted by the U.S. State Department’s Diplomatic Security Service and Alabama state officials, revealed that Francisco traveled between the U.S. and Guatemala using the fraudulent passport. Alabama Secretary of State Wes Allen emphasized the importance of ensuring only eligible citizens vote in state elections and pledged continued support for law enforcement in prosecuting illegal voters. The plea agreement indicates Francisco will plead guilty to nine counts, though details on how she allegedly stole the identity remain unclear.

The case highlights ongoing concerns about voter fraud, particularly involving undocumented immigrants. Recently, the House passed a bill requiring proof of citizenship for federal elections, but it faces opposition in the Democrat-controlled Senate. Texas Governor Greg Abbott reported the removal of over 1 million ineligible voters from state rolls, including noncitizens with voting histories. Contrasting views exist on the prevalence of noncitizen voting. The Brennan Center for Justice claims such instances are extremely rare, citing a study of the 2016 election that found only 30 suspected cases among 23.5 million votes. However, a 2014 study suggested noncitizen voting could have influenced the 2008 election outcomes and that a significant portion of noncitizens were likely registered to vote at that time.

Economy

In financial news, Mike Maloney and George Gammon discuss the potential for a significant financial crisis. Mike Maloney predicts that gold could reach $10,000 an ounce if a crisis hits, arguing that the current price is undervalued. The conversation touches on the precarious state of the U.S. legal and financial systems, suggesting that a crisis might occur before the next election. Concerns are raised about the weaponization of the legal system and unprecedented events in the country. The speaker explains that during crises, people typically seek safe havens like treasuries, but doubts about repayment might push some towards gold and silver. The demographic shift, with more people becoming societal burdens, and the existence of hyperbubbles in various markets are highlighted as contributing factors to potential chaos and catastrophe.

Meanwhile, a Tesla Autopilot worker has expressed disillusionment with their job, describing it as dystopian. In an interview with Business Insider, the employee suggested that surveillance at the Buffalo, New York facility is daunting. Autopilot workers make about $20 per hour to sift through hours of footage from Teslas’ nine cameras to help train the assisted driving technology. Beyond the strangeness of seeing intimate cabin footage and the aftermath of accidents, employees are constantly monitored. Workers are required to watch between five and six hours of footage per day, with limited breaks. Tesla tracks their productivity with an in-house monitoring system known as “Flide Time,” which records keystrokes and clicks within the company’s video software and sends automated alerts to supervisors if workers aren’t active enough. The employee reported being pulled into disciplinary meetings for minor infractions, leading to a sense of being treated like “worker ants.”

Sources

Illegal Immigrant Pleads Guilty to Voter Fraud and Identity Theft, Says DOJ

The Department of Justice (DOJ) announced that an illegal immigrant agreed to plead guilty to charges of stealing an American citizen’s identity, using it to vote in elections, and obtaining a U.S. passport.

Source | Submitted by AaronMcKeon

Gold to Hit $10,000 Amid Looming Financial Crisis, Experts Warn

If a crisis hits now, you’re going to see $10,000 gold easy.

Source | Submitted by AaronMcKeon

Tesla Autopilot Worker Describes “Dystopian” Surveillance and Grueling Conditions

I thought it would be a great opportunity for my career, but now I view it as this dystopian company.

Source | Submitted by Mysterymet

2 Likes

Tesla surveillance (common denominator Elon), I have questions about X now.

2 Likes

Now imagine if Elon could use that technology to make govt that productive!
Makes me want to vote harder.
H

1 Like

The government literally could not successfully run a brothel.

1 Like

What are you talking about . We ,the tax payers ,have been getting screwed for years . lol
H

3 Likes

Re: Gold; I was listening to x-CIA Jason Hansan last night on Coast to Coast AM about survival/preparedness.

One thing stuck out to me, he said barter all your precious metals in the first few weeks after collapse as people would soon realize that food was the only important thing and the metals would no longer be valuable.

1 Like

I imagine there are are those who have gamed that exact situation and are stocked with calories to trade for that now worthless metal. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like